Hughes Quality Expressions

With Angi since May 2007

2.7

5 employees. Discounts for Angie's list consumers may vary from 10% up to 20%....

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi
Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

DITHER PAINTING.

At DITHER PAINTING, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. We go above and beyond to provide quality craftsmanship to exceed our customer's expectations. No Subs, we do everything ourselves! Call us today for your FREE estimate, and you'll know why our customer's become lifelong clients.

Offers by DITHER PAINTING. on Angi

06/22/2018

He was late 2 hours and didn't finish until late in the evening. He left with the Security Door unable to be locked and the Exterior door dragged and had light coming in various places. He thought that I was ok with his workmanship as he had said. Came back another day and said that he hung the door properly but that the steel frame was wrong for my house. Although, I questioned him when we were m...

Description of Work
An Exterior Door and Security Screen Door Installed

Category handyman service

06/29/2017

It was the owner and a lady with him. After they left, my son looked over their work. We noticed they did not even place the plate behind the deadbolt. The caulking did not look good either, it looked terrible. It was a big mess. I got the recommendation from an advertisement at Menards. We ended up having to have somebody else finish the work.

Description of Work
He installed a new fiber glass door for my outside patio.

Category handyman service,doors

05/01/2007

They pay good attention to detail. They contact me regarding me about things we haven't discussed. They clean up very well after the job.

Description of Work
They did home improvement.

Category remodeling

Roofing, siding, windows, doors, ceramic tiles, painting & drywall.