Huffys Movers Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2015

4.1

6056 Channingway Boulevard

Columbus, OH 43232

Huffy's Movers Inc. provides fast and gentle moving services. Licensed and Insured Movers that provide packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, Interstate & Intrastate services also storage. Let us make your move painless for you. Call for a free quote today. Contact our moving company at 614-376-3157 or 614-999-8705 in Columbus, OH. We would be proud to service you. Huffy's Movers Inc....

07/05/2017

Teresa W.

We were on the schedule for about 2 weeks for 7/1. I even checked with them about 3 days before the move to make sure everything was set which I was told it was. The day of move they were supposed to be there at noon. About 1:00 Tanya call to say that they would be there in about 45 minutes. At 3:30 I called and she told me they were still loading their first job and client kept adding pieces and they hadn't even transported. I tried to call about 5 but there was no answer. At 6:15 Tanya texted that they would be there in 30 minutes. I told her to forget it that they were unreliable. We found P.R.S. to move us on 7/2 and they did a outstanding job which they completed in 3 hours. Never use Huffy's mover. I used them because they were on Angie's list which I have to question why they are even on here.

Description of Work
Hired Huffys to move furniture to new place.

Category moving companies

Thanks for you interest in Huffy's Movers, we will be working on improving. Huffy's always completes their jobs for the day, you choose to cancel. Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience.

06/10/2017

Jaclyn G.

The movers were close to 3 hours late which meant I had to extend the amount of time I had the uhaul. The office offered no updates on these delays and I had to call twice in order to know what was going on. The office also refused to offer any compensation or solutions for these delays. I am going to cancel the 2nd booking I had with them in 1 month.

Description of Work
I hired Huffy for 3 hours of moving assistance

Category moving companies

This client never received service at all due to canceling, we always completed every job. We sorry for troubles. Client did use Angies list for this service.

05/02/2017

Samantha O.

Huffy's was pretty good to work with. The contact with whom we scheduled was responsive, and they worked with us to push the move back to later in the day due to some torrential downpour during our originally scheduled time. There was some very minor damage during the move (our dresser chipped a bit, but not bad), but that's something you risk when you hire movers. Overall, Huffy's was fast, efficient, and flexible and that's exactly what we needed! Their pricing is highly competitive with other moving companies in the area.

Description of Work
Moving from a 2-story, 2 bedroom townhome into a first-floor apartment.

04/10/2017

Jamie L.

scratched tables, dropped dressers, broke knob off of dryer, the chimes no longer work in the grandfather clock

Description of Work
Moving----from one location to the other

04/06/2017

Elizabeth H.

Very nice, punctual, and careful in their work. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Moving household items to storage unit.

01/09/2017

Richard A.

Guys were friendly and easy to work with

Description of Work
Relocation from one town residence to another

Category moving companies

Thanks for letting us service you. We will continue to working on the quality of our work, again thanks for your business.

01/04/2017

Rebecca G.

Pittiful they damaged from my kitchen island ,to the top of my dining room table which is solid pine not to mention they scratched our French door refrigerator and to make it worse they ruined our washer the way they moved it totally messed up the top sensoring another words the computer had to go buy a new one

Description of Work
Moved from 3 bed to 3 bed home

11/23/2016

amanda E.

It was okay. It could have gone a little bit better but they worked in a timely manner and they were fast. All around, it was a pretty good deal. There were no additional charges. They got everything done in time. It was just I felt like a little bit difficult. They didn't seem as possibly professional especially in scheduling. I was kind of unwary. I had to do a couple of follow up calls just to make sure I was on the book. They didn't really ask anything that other movers would ask. It just didn't feel like a quite professional operation but they showed up. They got everything done on time. Overall, I was pretty satisfied. I wouldn't use them again but I'm happy that I got what I got.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Huffys Movers.

Thanks for your Business. HM

10/23/2016

Sue B.

When they were not at my home as planned I called and I was not on the schedule as planned. They made arrangements to then a come and do the move. Stressful since everything had been set up for the day and time.

Description of Work
Moving items to an apartment.

10/10/2016

Adam J.

Moved everything and stacked the stuff at the storage facility in order to maximize the space I had. Great work.

Description of Work
Needed lots of boxes moved to storage facility

10/05/2016

Milan J.

Great job ... they took great care in protecting our furniture and flooring ... all furniture moved into our home was carefully wrapped in moving blankets and transported securely to our home.

Description of Work
Moving some furniture around within my home as well as moving furniture from a neighbors home into our home.

Category moving companies

Thanks for letting us provide you service.

09/12/2016

Gregory M.

Great! Hard workers, flexible on timing, on-time, careful. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Moving to new location

Rebekah R.

There were some rough patches initially, but the owner was actually very helpful and even came down to help the crew since it turned out to be a more difficult job than anticipated and was taking longer than planned. I was rather impressed by that and his responsiveness. One mover, William, made quite an impression. He went out of his way to be polite, was very professional and personable. I actually thought he was a supervisor! The owner, Tarek, who later came to help with the move was very helpful too. He went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased with their services!

Description of Work
Moved from an apartment to a new home 12 miles away. The apartment was packed full and had some heavy items, like an elliptical trainer.

Kathi D.

Wonderful customer service. Great attention was paid to details. Worked every hard the entire time. I would hire this company again!

Description of Work
Moved furniture

Stephen C.

Short summary: The movers damaged my dryer door, have not responded to repeated emails or phone calls. Do not trust that they are "gentle" Long summary: I found the movers to be friendly, quick, and hard-working. I bought the 3 hour move but I wanted it to go quickly so I had moved almost everything out of the apartment except for furniture and appliances, and sure enough, they finished in 1 1/2 hours. They were a little less than gentle but I thought it was within reason. Unfortunately, they had severely damaged the front of my front-loading dryer (less than 1 year old). A new door for this is close to $200 but I don't mind doing a little work so I only asked them to reimburse me for the window itself, which would require me to dissassemble and reassemble the dryer door. Unfortunately, they will not respond to emails or phone calls. NOT recommended!

Description of Work
Moving furniture and appliances from a 2-Bedroom apartment to a house

08/10/2016

Michelle N.

It went well. We only went over by two minutes even though they had one less guy to do the job. The two movers were very friendly and funny. They worked very hard. My only issue is that the admin portion of the move needs some improvement. We paid for 3 hours, 3 men and we only got 2 men. I had to call them the day before to confirm that the move was still happening.

Description of Work
Moving from condo to house.

07/29/2016

Amy I.

I called a week ago and schedule a move for this Sunday. The woman that I spoke with said they'd call me a few days before, but I hadn't heard anything, so I tried to call today. There was no answer, and voice mail was full, so I left a text message asking for a call. No one called, so I just called them, and they didn't know anything about my scheduled move. So now I have no one to move me, and I need to be out of my apartment. Now I have to try to find someone at the last minute. This is a very unprofessional company, I would avoid them like the plague. They are a joke, but not a very funny one.

Description of Work
I needed to have all my belongings moved.

Category moving companies

Sorry about the miss communication, we working hard improve scheduling, also if you would have called back you would have been scheduled and job complete. All job that are prepaid are guaranteed. Thanks for considering us.

07/22/2016

Lauren B.

Three movers (Lavan, DeSean, & Jamhante') arrived on time and they were so incredibly professional, efficient, and courteous. They were friendly and patient and were even able to offer advice on furniture placement. They placed protective coverings on the floors and each staircase. I will definitely use Huffy Movers again in the future and will recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
I had two 16-foot Pods delivered that needed to be unloaded.

Category moving companies

Thanks for hiring us, a please serving you.

06/15/2016

maslar P.

Last week

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Thanks so much for your business

06/14/2016

shakiyla W.

it went very well they moved fast in careful

Description of Work
the provider moved my bed also moved washer in dryer on to truck in a few other things as well

Thanks for our support. HM

04/21/2016

Bonnie C.

It went well. they removed the old and set up the new.

Description of Work
I call at the last minute to move some furniture I am purchase, they picked it up and delivered to my apartment and removed old furniture

Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc

Mr. Mover is a licensed and insured moving company, serving Central Ohio for over 35 years. We, at Mr. Mover, are a long-standing, reliable company that fulfills residential and commercial, local and long distance moving needs for customers like you every day. Our insured, trained employees provide expert packing and shipping, and we provide an outstanding secure storage facility. Full-Time employees. No subcontractors. Charges by the hour. Travel charges apply. Hours listed are office hours, moves 6 days per week. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. License: PUCO #140332-G, DOT #961938, MC # 410383-C. . Services all of the United States. Part of the National Moving Network. We offer 5% military discounts for active as well as retired personnel. We also offer 5% senior discounts.

Offers by Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc on Angi
    Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Hercules Movers LLC

Hercules Movers is determined to be the best moving company for you. With over 10 years of experience in the field, Hercules Movers focuses on honest pricing. It's not about the move but about you, the customer. It is important to us that you are happy with your mover. Moving is a stressful experience, and you deserve to have a stress-free, joyful process facilitated by quality and trained professionals. At Hercules Movers, we take pride in our work and offer the absolutely best-quality service in the industry. Hercules Movers, a 5-star moving company, offers the following services: - Residential moves - Apartment moves - Office or business moves - Single-item moves - Professional packing - Loading or unloading your rental or pod Please feel free to call or e-mail for more information or to get answers to any questions you may have regarding your move or any of our services.

Loading and Unloading, Packing and Unpacking, Interstate and Intrastate Moving, Cleaning services also Storage services.

ask for details