Hamilton Parker Co

Founded 1934 • With Angi since August 1995

Family owned since 1934. 80-100 employees. Columbus location (614) 358-7800, second showroom in Delaware, Ohio (740)363-1196, (no extended hours) third showroom in Sharonville, Ohio (513)276-4840 (no extended hours)...

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

Door Depot LLC

Locally family owned and operated, Door Depot has been serving the central Ohio and surrounding areas for over 25 years! All of our employees are experienced and professional. Door Depot is an industry leader in Columbus and we have won several awards for service & sales from Angie's List, Professional Door Company and Amarr Garage Doors, just to name a few. We specialize in spring and opener replacements, residential and commercial garage door installations and custom made wood garage doors. We pride ourselves in helping you enhance the curb appeal, safety and security of your home. We're dedicated to meeting and exceeding your garage door needs. We offer free new door estimates and can install or repair most makes/models. We offer fast, same-day service from our insured professionals.

Offers by Door Depot LLC on Angi

07/30/2019

I went to the showroom hoping to find 10 pieces of black subway tile. The sales rep went into the backroom and found 16 pieces of discontinued tile that matched mine exactly. I had to buy all 16 but the price was very low and I was thrilled. I’m sorry to not have the gentleman’s name. He is a hero.

Description of Work
I bought some hard to match tile.

Category ceramic tile

01/30/2018

Mark was very patient ( I was very slow, needed a flash light...) he was patient and professional even though mine was not a model they sell! He explained what to do when I found out after all that I was too short. Once I got a spotter for a ladder, I did what he told me and my opener is working again. What a relief and how nice of this company man to help me on a garage door they don't even sell....

Description of Work
I have a two year old garage door and my battery died! I had it replaced, but it didn't work. The garage door was installed by the builders... the company they used was/is in TEXAS! I called Hamilton Parker on the online recommendation of the Genie website. I was very professionally transferred to Mark.

Category garage doors

12/12/2016

The replacement piece was expensive but the service was fast and on time

Description of Work
New starter element for gas fireplace.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

11/03/2015

They would let me know. But they never did. I complained again, asking to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor said they would be finished in one week. This time I did get a call, telling me the caps were ready. I went to the store to pick them up. They were the right size, but the edges were rough cut, not full bull nose, as ordered. They said they could have the correct ones finished in about on...

Description of Work
I ordered and paid for about $500 worth of bricks and then was told they were only available in Delaware, so I had to go to Delaware to pick them up, taking 2 trips because of the weight. The store did not offer to have them shipped to the Columbus store. Then i ordered and paid for 2 limestone caps 16.5" sq. with full bull nose edge. Cost $150. Delivery uncertain. Somewhere between 1 and 5 weeks. They would let me know. But they never did. When I complained they said between 2 and 5 weeks. (Continued)

Category masonry

06/08/2015

We understood that there's a minimum service charge. The door didn't need repair. It was fine. The guy did a good job. The door was working. They were on time. We're happy. They came right when they said they would. They were prompt and efficient. We've used them in the past and we will probably use them.

Description of Work
We used Hamilton Parker for the garage door. He did some minor adjustments.

Category garage doors

Porcelain tile. Stone veneer. Brick. Marble. Natural stone. Fireplaces. Garage door service & installation.

Ceramic tile installation.