Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2007

Additional DBAs - Fish Window Cleaning Inc, Jude Holdings LLC. Locally owned....

Impressive Painting & Remodeling

Small Family owned Paint Company

Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC

If you’re looking to increase your curb appeal or sell your home we have the perfect solution. Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC is Firefighter owned and operated. We specialize in commercial and residential cleaning from siding, roofs, concrete, decks and fencing. We offer the best pricing in the area along with excellent customer service. Fully Insured. Soft Wash House Washing--Is DIRT, MOLD, or MILDEW on your siding ruining your curb appeal? WE CAN HELP! House washing is the perfect solution. Low Pressure Roof Cleaning--Is your roof looking DARK, STREAKY or DISCOLORED? Don't replace when you can restore! Concrete Cleaning--Driveways, sidewalks, walkways, patios and pool decks. Your property concrete surfaces will look new again. PLUS Deck and Fence cleaning.

Clear Water Prowash

Dedicated to serve the Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas to provide extraordinary results. Award winning company who strives for perfection and no hassles for our clients. We offer exterior house cleaning and some. roof cleaning with no (non) pressure cleaning and use the correct detergents recommended by the leading roofing manufactures (asphalt shingles, slate, tile,metal etc...) paver patio restoration and concrete power washing. Our company has been taught by the 4 top power washing schools to SAFELY clean vinyl, stucco, dryvit, Efis, James Hardie board, brick, stone, any roofing material, etc...). Paver leveling, joint sanding, sealing and concrete sealing is also available. You may see more testimonials, videos, before/after pictures on our Super Service award winning sister division here on Angie's List...Deck Escapes Staining & Beyond, LLC www.facebook.com/clearwaterprowash www.facebook.com/deckescapes

08/30/2017

Clare C.

Cleaner was friendly and did a great job. Regular guy called in sick but they had a replacement tout with no delay in my clean. Price was cheapest quote of several.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

10/24/2016

Toby P.

job was only fair. some windows were smeared

Description of Work
window cleaning

10/24/2016

Toby P.

did a great job

Description of Work
cleaned house windows.

04/22/2016

ANNE & DIRK R.

Description of Work
Wash all outside and storm window in 2story home

10/27/2015

anne L.

Description of Work
First of all--this was NOT in Columbus--I used FISH window cleaning in Cincinnati. |PRO: they did a decent job cleaning many windows in my 3 story home, and while it was expensive, I was not surprised by the price. They also had a lot of vines on one side of the house to remove from windows/screens, which they knew about prior to coming. |CON: 1. when they pulled the vines and leaves INSIDE, they did not protect the carpets and made a huge mess. |2. they left wet rags on a new wood table, which I rescued, and on a light-colored couch, which stained the upholstery. |3. they failed to clean a window which they "couldn't reach". |4. they put 2 storm windows back in upside down, so I could not open; had to call and have someone come back out to fix. | |when they left, I discussed with the leader of the team that I would like to be billed, after discounting the cleaning of the couch, which they stained. He agreed and wrote that on the invoice. Since July, I have still not paid the bill, as they have declined to return my phone calls asking about the couch cleaning, and ignored the letter I sent on Sept 13th, asking again to re-bill me minus the cost of the couch cleaning, so that I could pay. The only call I have received was from an office person, asking about paying my bill !!!! I told her the issue and she was completely clueless, but said that she would have someone call me--HAH. Did not happen. My intention is to submit my payment minus the cost of the couch cleaning, and send by registered mail. AND to continue to tell anyone interested in window cleaning to avoid this company.

10/14/2015

ANN M.

Olivia was fabulous. She was on time, courteous, professional, friendly, and did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Cleaned double hung windows, screens, and storm windows in four windows.

07/09/2015

Paula B.

Description of Work
Washed all of my windows inside and out (total of 22 windows.

09/10/2014

Liz D.

Description of Work
Cleaned our windows inside and out. Very professional, thorough and trustworthy.

10/25/2012

Gayle G.

They were very professional and gave an estimate and then I had them back to do the work. They did a nice job except for one of my large windows had some streaking. I forgot they were coming and my babysitter let them in tho do the work. Since I wasn't home I could not pay them on the date of service and they let me send a check in the mail. Overall, I was very pleased and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows in my house inside and out and I have 2 story windows in the back of my house.

10/04/2012

Liz D.

I have used this company in the past and will continue to do so. When I called, they sent someone out to do an estimate. I was able to schedule an appointment within a week. They showed up promptly as promised - professional, friendly, and thorough. My windows look spectacular. I already recommended them to a relative, and I initially was referred to them by a friend.

Description of Work
Residential window cleaning, inside and out

Category window cleaning

Commercial and residential, interior & exterior storm windows, construction clean ups, screens, mirrors, chandeliers, ceiling fans, gutters, pressure washing & skylights.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa