Edward Zipf Lock Shop

Founded 1914 • With Angi since February 2003

4.3

Retail and mobile service provided for locks, keys, master-keying and re-keying. Locks installed and repaired. Business, Home and cars.Payment by visa, master card and discover, cash and checks on local banks....

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

Accurate Locksmith & Security

*I service Residential and Commercial, sorry No Automotive* Let me answer your questions now.-- PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY!** 614-764-5625 - EMAIL request may be delayed. Super Service Award winner 2008-2018! -614-764-5625 Family owned and operated with more than 30 years' experience, specializing with doors from the 1900s-1960s remodeled with new lock hardware, lock-outs, locks sold and installed, Electronic Locks installed, locks repaired for the security of your family. With 24hr assistance, .**Let me help keep you, your family and home safe.** I won't just lock it, I'll security It! accuratelocksmithsecurity.com

Gregs Locksmith Service

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGES FOR SERVICE AFTER NORMAL HOURS. NOT AVAILABLE MON-FRI 8:00-4:30 .

06/02/2016

04/22/2014

Description of Work
Provided, programmed and keyed a new electronic ignition key. He assumed in our phone conversation I wanted just a back up key that was not programmable with all the button features and was going to charge about $60 or so. | |He seemed to realize that the public may not understand the concept and different styles of electronic keys. It was confusing to me to try and explain something not knowing the terms. So he reduced the cost of the fully programmable (all button) featured original equipment ignition key and reduced the cost from I believe $120 to $100. | |The actual cost I don't remember. I do remember through my research that for what I wanted his price was reasonable. He was very professional and courteous. I will definitely use again. | |As that I was in a hurry. I was able to meet him close by to get the work done.

05/20/2013

It went well. Locksmith fixed a sticking door latch at no charge. This took almost as much time as changing the locks?

Description of Work
I asked the locksmith to rekey the locks on my front and back door.

04/03/2013

Overall good, with only one problem which was promptly solved.

Description of Work
Nice little shop - rather old fashioned, but that's where you will find good customer service and the odds and ends that modern big-box stores can't give these days. I had several keys cut there today, and when I tested 2 of those keys they didn't work. I called them to let them know, and they indicated that their work was guaranteed and that they would recut at no cost. Took keys back over and they recut immediately with no problem or negative attitude. Had no problem at all with the new set - they worked fine! I appreciated the service, even though I had to go back for a redo.

03/20/2013

They came out within an hour of calling, which was very convenient (another place I called couldn't even come out the same day), called when on the way, arrived and performed job quickly and professionally. It was $60 service charge and $15 repair fee plus tax. Also, asked for a quote on fixing my front door lock, which needs repaired. He gave me a few tips on how to try and fix myself or a price ...

Description of Work
needed a broken deadbolt thumb lock fixed that was stuck, so I couldn't open my back door.

Locksmith.

We do not offer service for high security chips in head of car keys but, refer customers to ones who do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover