Eagle Specialty Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 1998

4920 Reed Rd Ste A

Columbus, OH 43220

Eagle knows remodeling, and we’ve been the trusted choice for home remodeling in Columbus, Ohio for more than 40 years. Eagle Specialty Remodeling is a family-owned home improvement company. Our offices and showroom are located in Northwest Columbus on Reed Road just north of Henderson Road. We invite you to visit or call to discuss your home remodeling needs. Additional email - info@eagleknowsremodeling.com....

02/01/2021

BILL & MARY T.

They do an excellent job every time, are easy to work with, and are very responsive. They come right out if we have questions on anything and we would highly recommend them. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen twice, remodeled our master bathroom, guest bathroom and laundry room.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/12/2018

Daniel W.

Eagle is an extraordinary family-owned and managed business. They did a major buildout of my basement. They are consummate professionals and their work is top-notch. All subcontractors in their circle are outstanding. Finished on-time and on-budget. They were truly a delight to work with. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete basement buildout.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

04/13/2016

CYNTHIA C.

Eagle did an excellent job on our kitchen. We recommend them highly. Scott, Shannon and Mike were the team members who worked on our project. Scott had a great vision for how our kitchen could look and made wonderful suggestions. For example, he suggested that we enlarge the window over the sink, something that never would have occurred to us. He was right! It looks great! He made himself available whenever we had questions or concerns. Shannon provided guidance throughout the entire process, assisting in the selection of granite, hardware, cabinets, sink, faucet, backsplash, etc. We had never done such a big project and Shannon was available in person or by email to guide us and made excellent suggestions to ensure that our kitchen decor would look great. Mike was the person who actually did all of the work on our project. He was always on time, left the work area spotless each night and always kept me informed regarding the project process. Mike is a perfectionist and very talented at remodeling work. He did an outstanding job. Eagle brought in other companies to do electric work, HVAC, plumbing and flooring. Those companies did a fine job, as well, and were very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Eagle did a complete kitchen remodel- hardwood flooring, enlarged window, raised ceiling, new cabinets, new island, granite countertops, installed new appliances. They also updated our wet bar area by installing a cabinet with drawers, bookcase and granite countertop.

12/31/2014

Pamela K.

Wonderful people to work with and they did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend them! We will use them in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and bathroom remodel.

11/06/2014

Marvin M.

I like them a lot and I would have them back to do anything I needed done. They were very nice to be around and they were very trustworthy.

Description of Work
I have used Eagle Specialty Remodeling for remodeling of the house.

Category remodeling

07/10/2014

Debbie M.

Tom and Scott along with their employees (Clare, Tim, Myron, Howard, TomIII) and sub-contractors are extremely skilled, professional, courteous, and friendly. Being fairly picky, I had lots of questions and preferences which they each and every time listened to, took the time to offer experienced options and suggestions, and then proceeded to go with whatever I decided. All are craftspeople who take pride in their work, and it shows. Tim did all of the finish work which was excellent. He goes the extra mile to make sure the customer gets the end result he/she is envisioning. My only suggestion would be that Eagle's standard operating procedures or communication practices be tightened up somewhat since it wasn’t always clear who would be doing what / when. (but maybe that’s the way all construction projects go) At any rate, Eagle is “good people”, very skilled, a pleasure to work with, and did a beautiful job on my kitchen.

Description of Work
Last year, Eagle Specialty Remodeling expanded a small room off of my kitchen to include a laundry area and half bath. The area turned out great, so I contracted with Eagle again for my kitchen remodel. The kitchen job required tearing out the old cabinets and old flooring and taking one exterior wall down to the studs. Then insulation and wallboard were installed on that wall and part of the ceiling. A new window was installed over the sink and the header board along the ceiling was replaced due to rotting from an old leak in the bathroom above. In preparation for new hardwood flooring, the old subfloor was leveled and repairs were made where old vents etc. had been removed. New cabinets were installed as well as a new island, some ceiling lighting was rearranged, several electrical outlets and under-counter lighting were installed, a third switch for the overhead lights was added which is so convenient, and tile was installed on the 18’ long backsplash. Floor tile was also installed in the 3x6 entryway. The old laundry chute used to go to the basement but, with the laundry located next to the kitchen, the chute needed to be diverted to the kitchen area. Tim did a great job working around the chimney stack in the wall to devise a neatly concealed chute within the kitchen cabinet that works great. Eagle’s cost did not include flooring or countertops, which I purchased separately.

05/12/2014

DOUG F.

Never got back to even after we left voice mail. No plans, no further discussions, nothing.

Description of Work
Came out with with the designer, measured, discussed kitchen project.

04/26/2014

Allen B.

It was at least 4 months since the time I signed the contract to the actual first nail being hammered home. One excuse after another. Calls were not returned. Finally when the project was completed, we had a roof leak. Again, no return calls or definitive time when they would come out. It took them at least 2 months to nail down the leak, most due to putting me off time and time again. I just went through all of my emails to them and was shocked how many times I begged for them to come out and fix the roof. What has prompted me to write this poor review were the down spout issues. This was the last straw. The downspouts running across part of the addition were made exactly parallel and level to the ground which as anyone knows, water will no flow. So now the water comes out of the seam between the elbow and level part of the downspout. It puddles horribly in our yard where we walk. We had a sheet of ice there in the winter. I've left 3 messages with promises that when the weather gets better they would be out. It's April and still an issue. I'm done with contacting them and I'll fix it myself. If you hire this company, don't expect to get things done on time and any corrective issues will NOT be dealt with in a timely manner or at all.

Description of Work
Constructed a pitched roof on an addition where the previous owner had cut corners and put a flat roof on it (Kitchen addition). Eagle also put in access door to knee wall, added gutters etc.

06/26/2013

Joyce S.

I have not spoken to them in over 2 months now and I have not received an estimate of any sort. They told me I could expect the estimate the week after they came to my property. I left them a message and never received a response. They did arrive early for the estimate, but never followed through.

Description of Work
Eagle Specialty Remodeling came to my property to make an estimate to build a garage.

Category concrete repair,roofing,siding

06/13/2013

TED D.

They came and got the job done. They did a nice job! There were two guys and they were here probably at least four days for getting all the work done. I remember doing some extra wood trim work above and beyond what was called for in the contract and he didn't consider it a big deal because he loved working wood. They put down new linoleum flooring over the old. It wasn't any big deal. I would have preferred that they have taken the old linoleum off which they didn't do but that was neither here nor there; it was fine. They also installed bathroom cabinet. The quality was fine, workmanship was great! They kept track of things and I don't remember any issues with them not being here. They were extremely professional.

Description of Work
Eagle Specialty Remodeling did kitchen work, bathroom remodeling, installation of shower and some touch up on wood work for us.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling

Double H Cabinet Installation

We specialize in custom cabinets, carpentry services, wood working, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
    Ask For Details

Kitchen & bath remodeling, room additions, basements, windows & sun rooms.