Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Ohio

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2006

Family owned business that we started in 2006. We have one office manager and two full-time technicians. Vans are clearly marked and technicians wear uniforms. All technicians have annual background checks. We are insured, and are compliant with BWC. We charge a flat rate for ours services using a standard pricing and do not charge extra for weekends. We do not charge for travel but do have a service fee to perform our 10 point inspection of $49. We do not extra charge for after hours services. Additional phone #'s: (614) 595-0086. May contact through e-mail. Owner's cell is 614-935-9574....

U.S.A. Dryer Vent, LLC

USA Dryer Vent is a veteran owned and operated business. We’re here to help you avoid household and business hazards with dryer vent cleaning all over the great state of Ohio. Dryer Vent‘s are extremely important in any residential or commercial property that has laundry facilities. Dirty Dryer Vent’s are a major source of energy waste as well as serious fire hazard. Call us today! We have senior discounts as well as veterans and military discounts.

Offers by U.S.A. Dryer Vent, LLC on Angi
Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

Edwards Appliance Repair

Here at Edwards appliance repair our motto is Straight up honest. We don't guess, we are certified and trained and do the job right the first time every time! We guarantee our work and work with multiple warranty companies. We are constantly taking courses to further our education and stay knowledgeable on new technology and appliances. We do it all...no job too big or small! Please don't hesitate to call today, we look forward to earning your business.

07/07/2021

Very good! The vent hose came loose and they re-attached it. On time, courteous, always true to their word.

Description of Work
Cleaned the dryer vent and attached the hose that came loose.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and appreciate the business! We do repairs and installations of dryer venting material as well as cleanings. Thank you, Rick

03/07/2021

Jim was great! He explained everything and did a great job. I was very pleased with his work and his professionlism.

Description of Work
cleaned dryer vent and dryer

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

03/24/2020

I called their customer service and explained to them in very detail that my dryer vent need a thorough inspection since I am pretty sure that the contractor who worked on my basement bathroom has connected the dryer vent to the bathroom exhaust fan. After listening to my concerns, they said a technician will come and do an inspection. When the technician came, all he did was to connect a blower t...

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Inspection

Category dryer vent cleaning

We went and provided an estimate to do the work. However, the homeowner did not like our estimate. We are happy to help but only if our estimate is acceptable to the homeowner.

01/08/2020

Jim was great. He inspected everything and then explained everything to me in detail. Did not try to oversell me on anything. Replaced the pipe I had behind my dryer which was a fire hazard with a new one. Fully cleaned out the duct and showed me how to upkeep the cleaning of my dryer as well. Very nice and professional! Would recommend!

Description of Work
We have had our dryer for over five years and I wanted to have the lint duct cleaned out professionally.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thanks for the feedback and business! Jim is a former handyman and takes pride in his work. He does a thorough job and also explains things well. Best regards, Rick

11/25/2019

They did a great job and were very clean. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out to clean my dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your note and for the business! We try to clean up as best we can when we are at a job. Sometimes the lint that we get outside the house can problematic to cleanup but we do our best to cleanup any messes inside the house. Thank you, Rick

10/15/2019

Excellent service! James performed great work, and was very professional. I will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
dryer vent and air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

08/21/2019

This was the second time Frances cleaned our dryer vent. He was on time, courteous, professional, and competent. We were pleased with his honesty and recommendations for future cleanings. We will definitely try to hire them again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

08/14/2019

Service ok but way too expensive for what was done. Would not recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Some dryer vent system pieces replaced and vent system cleaned

07/30/2019

Mr. Coleman was courteous and explained everything he would be doing. He was able to call and ask if I was available for an early arrival because he had finished another job early! So definitely on time and the service was completed in a timely manner. I would like to include that I am a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

07/26/2019

No problems with the technician Chris but had issues with the company as a whole. Horrible customer service. The condo complex in which I own a unit recommended this company to do the cleanings and indicated we should get some sort of group rate. That didn’t happen. In fact, they charged me the almost $200 cleaning fee on top of the $49 service fee (NOT an inspection). Also, they told me they couldn’t do estimates over the phone, but the technician told me it was going to be $198 to clean without even taking a look! I’m sorry, but knowing the cost without looking but not giving me a quote over the phone means they wanted to charge me the $49 service fee regardless. They should have at least offered a range over the phone after giving a description of the unit, as I think $200 for a cleaning plus a $50 service fee is overpriced. At this point I figured to go ahead and pay them to do the work since I was going to be out $50 anyway. I didn’t want to give my credit card to the technician so he told me to call the head office to make the payment, otherwise he couldn’t do the work. He got there before 8:30, but the office didn’t open until 9, so this rather irritated me as well. (At this point I had spoken to the scheduler who was the only one in the office, and she was the only one in this whole process who was understanding and sympathetic. I had to call the office to get ahold of the office manager after 9.) And when I explained to Michelle how the customer service had been lacking, she basically said sorry once (clearly not caring about my issues), took my credit card info, and left it at that. I would never hire these guys again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning service

Dryer Vent Cleaning, Repair, Alterations & Installations. Vent Covers, Louvered Vent Covers, Booster Fans, Pest Resistant vent covers, Removing lint from the interior of dryers (delinting).

Furnace Duct Cleaning