Dr Shoe Worthington

Columbus, OH 43235

2 employees...

10/17/2018

Pamela D.

My heels on my black pumps were damaged by sidewalk cracks. My black motor boots needed clean up and polish. My purse had a broken magnetic closure. All were repaired and restored perfectly. Pricing was higher than I've paid in the past, but the quality and timely service made the extra cost worth it! Long established professional business.

Description of Work
Shoe and purse repair

10/24/2017

Bethany D.

Work completed as expected - happy with results.

Description of Work
Re-sole men's shoes.

05/03/2017

Meghan H.

Only had to wait a week and the shoes look great. They even polished them before pick up!

Description of Work
Heel blocks refinished

04/10/2017

Michelle J.

The item was repaired quickly and the work was of high quality.

Description of Work
We needed to have the strap on a leather backpack repaired.

03/21/2017

sandra R.

A few days later I had a call from another man at the store (Owner maybe?) He said that it was not possible to repair this shoe and to come get my money back. This was unexpected level of service.....very prompt and considerate, I definitely will return. Thanks to them!!

Description of Work
Needed winter shoe repaired. The man said he would try but this was a questionable repair. He said he'd be gone for 2 weeks as well (around Christmas) so set a reasonable date. I paid the $7 he said it would cost in advance

01/16/2017

Jeff M.

I am very pleased with the work - they look and feel like brand new yet old, worn and broken-in boots.

Description of Work
I needed new soles for an old, very worn pair of cheap Sears cowboy boots that I absolutely love; got them in a junk store in Durango, CO years ago. Anyway, I had worn a hole in the sole of the right boot and decided to have both boots resoled, polished and conditioned.

01/04/2017

Patrick S.

They did an amazing job. Looks better than new. Very high quality, strong repair. Well worth the money.

Description of Work
Broken shoulder strap on an all leather Frye backpack.

07/13/2016

Tumika W.

Excellent! A+ for everything, I would use them again.

Description of Work
I took 4 pairs of shoes in for repair, I had them make one belt and had them adjust another belt. They stretched two pairs of shoes.

02/21/2016

Steven S.

Did a great job. In setting it up, became very obvious that he knew exactly what I wanted and how to do it.

Category leather & vinyl repair

12/25/2014

SCOTT W.

We determined that they didnt need the full sole. Just half. They were super busy when I went In as they do all sorts of leather work - from suitcases to purses to shoes. My wife had them work on a Coach purse and she said they did an excellent job. Anyway, it took a week to get the shoes back, but they were excellent! He even shined them up and replaced the laces.

Description of Work
Resoled some Johnson & Murphy wing tips. Half soles.

12/23/2014

BEN K.

I needed a small leather pouch restitched. They said it wasn't worth fixing and refused to do it. The gentleman I spoke to was not friendly. I would have paid anything reasonable. He clearly just didn't want to deal with such a small job. I don't understand that kind of attitude.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category shoe repair

mr.[removed member name] , I am very sorry you had bad experience at my shop! But sometimes we have to tell customer that repair they are asking for is not economical and most customer appreciate that! this is actually first negative review I got in 15 years only because we did not do job what we think is not worth to spend money! I do not think it is fair! please contact me at 614 888 3144 ! i would like make this right! Yakov Kamenetskiy.

09/24/2014

JAMES & ONDA B.

I was very pleased with the work. I have custom support shoes that I have to wear. I took Dr. Shoe 3 different pairs of shoes to have the custom heels placed on them. He also shinned them for me as well. The price seemed fine. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
modified 3 pairs of shoes.

04/01/2014

Druvvaldis L.

Everything went very well. It's a small operation, so the service was personalized and friendly. Furthermore, they had an excellent quality of work, and the shoes were ready on the appropriate date.

Description of Work
They replaced the soles on a pair of shoes.

03/03/2014

Wendy S.

The guy was a bit gruff but his work is top notch and that is what counts in my book!

Description of Work
Provider replaced heels on shoes, fixed leather purse strap and cleaned it up.

01/18/2014

GUIDO & GWYNYTH M.

|We tried Worthington Shoe Repair because the reviews were so good on Angie's List. He was amazing. He fixed the boot right on time and now it's perfect. We're big fans of Worthington Shoe Repair. Professional, punctual and pretty spectacular from our point of view!

Description of Work
My husband took a broken boot from his favorite (old) pair-he had already taken it to another shoe repair and had been told that nothing could be done and that he should throw the boots away and buy a new pair.

09/25/2013

Jessica M.

I brought in a pair of my husband's dress shoes that needed to be resoled and my 25-year-old cowboy boots, which needed new soles and heels. The man that I left the shoes with was not particularly friendly, but he did seem knowledgeable about what needed to be done. He told me they would be finished in a week. When I picked them up, a much friendlier man brought them out and showed me what they'd done. The shoes and the boots both looked great! I was particularly pleased that they'd used leather soles for the cowboy boots (which was what had been on them originally). Both pairs of shoes had been shined, as well. It was a little pricey overall, but I figured I won't be getting either pair resoled again for a long time, so it was worth it. I will continue to use Dr. Shoe for any future shoe repair needs.

Description of Work
They put new soles on my husband's shoes and new heels and soles on my cowboy boots.

09/11/2013

Lynda B.

It was perfect. They were done when they said they would be done. They were efficient and I recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
I had 2 pairs of leather boats and shoes and they permanently placed rubber grips on the bottom.

07/08/2013

Thomas A.

wonderful, done on time with good attention to quality and detail

Description of Work
resoled shoes, reparired shoes and luggage

05/19/2013

TODD C.

These guys were great. They took a look at my shoes, offered me the option of doing a half-sole replacement or full sole-replacement along with the new heels, along with the price for each option. I chose the full sole replacement, and the shoes were ready, soled, and shined in one week as stated. It was much cheaper than buying a new pair of Cole Haan's.

Description of Work
Replaced heels and full soles for a pair of Cole Haan black cap-toe dress shoes.

11/02/2012

ALISON G.

He is terrific and he gets a great rating from me.

Description of Work
They waterproofed some fine shoes of mine.

05/15/2012

Suzanne R.

They did as I requested and were ready when they told me to come for them.

Description of Work
The lining of a pair of men's dance boots was pulled loose from the top of boots. I requested that he tuck the lining back into the back hem and that he sew them about 1/2 from the top. They came out beautifully and will hopefully hold and not pull down into the boot.

01/25/2012

CHRIS & RICK R.

Dropped off coat and shoes and owner made alternative suggestions for repair shoes and for restoring my jacket. Both repairs went well and the price was great.

Description of Work
Dyed by very old leather jacket and made minor repairs. Made custom-fitted insoles for daughter's shoes after the dog ate one insole. Friendly and inexpensive. Will use for all shoe repairs in future.

09/02/2011

Elizabeth B.

Fabulous job. This is the third time they've worked on shoes for me and I consider them virtually miracle workers. Service isn't cheap but it is quality.

Description of Work
I had three pair of shoes worked on. They are like new again! These shoes average new price was $300.00 so his pricing is more than worth it to give me more time wearing them! One pair that had to be redyed and resoled - great job.

09/01/2010

Tom G.

Nice work, but pricey. Nice man took my shoes and wrote up the order. But a different man who handed me my shoes after they were done a week later was grouchy and never said thank you. The shoes look good, and they included a shoe shine, although it wasn't a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced half sole and heel in men's dress shoes.

08/24/2010

Colleen R.

Both jobs were done very well and quickly. Very friendly and explained up front what was to be done. They do expect payment before work is done. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Took a pair of men's dress shoes and a leather jacket in need of a zipper.

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Shoe Repair
    Luggage Repair
    Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Coach Bag Cleaning, Shoe Care, Shoe Repair, Riding Boots, Luggage Retail & Repair