DON'S CAR CARE

Auto Detailing
Rentals - Trucks
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

We offer financing thru Ge capital with approved credit...

GR8Labor

HELLO FUTURE CLIENTS CURRENTLY WE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN THE STATE OF OHIO MOVES ONLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS IN ADVANCE. Hello, my name is J. Michael Pitts. I am the Owner and Executive Director of GR8LABOR - a moving and general labor company that assists the community with finding reliable and affordable moving services. We provide services to over 8000 customers annually who are in search of quick, efficient, professional service. This includes but is not limited to: packing, loading and unloading, shrink and bubble wrapping, furniture covering, etc. We also provide other services to meet the needs of the customer. We stand behind the services that we provide and are true professionals, putting customer satisfaction at the top of our priority list.

Offers by GR8Labor on Angi
MVM Moving & Storage - Columbus

MVM Moving & Storage is Central Ohio's #1 Moving Service. We offer high quality, trained professionals to pack and move your commercial or residential items locally or across the country. We are fully licensed and insured.

Hercules Movers LLC

Hercules Movers is determined to be the best moving company for you. With over 10 years of experience in the field, Hercules Movers focuses on honest pricing. It's not about the move but about you, the customer. It is important to us that you are happy with your mover. Moving is a stressful experience, and you deserve to have a stress-free, joyful process facilitated by quality and trained professionals. At Hercules Movers, we take pride in our work and offer the absolutely best-quality service in the industry. Hercules Movers, a 5-star moving company, offers the following services: - Residential moves - Apartment moves - Office or business moves - Single-item moves - Professional packing - Loading or unloading your rental or pod Please feel free to call or e-mail for more information or to get answers to any questions you may have regarding your move or any of our services.

06/17/2014

I have been going to this facility for about 5 years. They are very honest and are reasonably priced. The mechanics do great work and it is easy to get my vehicle into them.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle in for a repair. I take my 4 vehicles into this shop for routine maintenance, as well.

11/04/2013

What a great small business in Whitehall. I've been coming to Don's for years. He has helped me with quite a few things: brakes, oil changes, replaced a rusted out steering rack on my truck and a few other things. He'll give you honest work at an honest price. Thanks Don.

Description of Work
Synthetic oil change.

Category auto detailing,auto repair,car tires

10/16/2013

Don's car care is great. Don is extremely knowledgable about cars and doesn't take advantages of customers. He has serviced my 1987 Honda Accord and all cars I have had since then. He is trustworthy and only makes necessary repairs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
New tires, oil change, check up

Category

09/27/2013

Description of Work
New tires, oil change, check up

09/22/2013

the repairs were done in one day. the repair part needed came only in a complete package from Toyota. So he found an after-market part that was much less expensive. Instead of the whole canister being replaced, only the defective valve was replaced. that saved me money. Also, the staff was alert and noticed my low tire, repairing it with a plug.

Description of Work
replace defective exhaust valve in the gas line. and found that a tire had a nail in it. plugged the tire.

07/29/2013

I have been going to Don ever since we moved to the Columbus area 8 years ago. His work is excellent, but above all, he is an honest guy so I trust what he says about my cars. If he can't do the work, he refers us to someone that can, but that has only happened with body work. I have referred Don to other people, and they too are satisfied customers.

Description of Work
Don did an oil change on my car.

06/07/2013

They're really good, always finished when they say they're going to be, and their price is pretty reasonable. They are very honest and just really reputable.

Description of Work
I used Don's Car Care for auto services.

09/29/2011

I have been going to Don's for a few years for maintenance on my two vehicles. He does a great job reviewing what you really need and what can wait. I had a franchise company tell me I needed new rear brakes but took it to Don's and he said they were fine and did not replacing for 10- 12,000 miles. An honest and local company that does a great job, what more could you want...

Description of Work
Regular maintenance service on two of my vehicles everything from oil changes to brake replacements.

08/08/2011

we called to make the appt. on a Saturday. Don explained that he may not be able to complete the job on a Saturday depending on what parts he needed. He called Saturday with the estimate and said he could complete the work on Monday, which he did.

Description of Work
full brake work: calipers, drums turned,etc. The brakes on this car had been completely ignored. It was a big job.

02/11/2011

My husband called Don's Car Care on Monday morning to see when he could bring in our 2001 Camry for service. This was the first time either of us used the shop for our car repair needs. My husband told Don the vehicle was due for major maintenance, which included changing the timing belt and a tune-up. Don said to bring the car in Thursday morning. Due to an appointment, my husband did not get the...

Description of Work
Tune-up including changing spark plugs and wires, replaced timing belt and other belts, including power steering; drained and flushed cooling system, new transmission fluid, replaced filters, oil change.

Category auto repair

FULL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. LIGHTS, BELTS, HEATING, COOLING, BRAKES, TIRES, ENGINE REPAIR, ALTERNATORS, STARTERS, SUSPENSION, DRIVETRAIN, TRANSMISSION FLUSH, ALIGNMENT,EXHAUST & U-HAUL RENTAL TRUCKS.

BODY WORK OR UPHOLSTERY REPAIR.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover