Curt Good Painting & more

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2013

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curt-Good-Painting-and-more/125523277468226....

Preferred Pressure Washing Services

Preferred Pressure Washing Services

We provide quality pressure washing and soft washing services at an affordable price for businesses and homeowners. We are fully insured and licensed and provide proof upon request. Developing relationships with all of our customers and understanding their needs allows us to provide the highest quality service at competitive and value-based prices.

11/01/2013

Work done quickly and looks like nothing ever happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged insulation, drywall and repainted the room at my sister in law's condo after a roof leak.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,insulation,interior painters

10/16/2013

It went really well! It looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the second bedroom walls and ceiling...uncovered a hidden fireplace to expose the brick.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/13/2013

Curt has done a lot of work for us and we are always pleased with his results. He has been used by other family members as well as neighbors all with great results. His prices are very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After painting the interior of my house he is now painting the exterior of my house and replacing a side exterior door. He also repaired drywall and removed wall paper.

CATEGORY interior painters

I have started in painting 17-20 yrs ago and in the last 5 years starting fixing about anything. I will look at the job and then decide if I can do it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal