Countertop Surface Solution

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2015

920 Science Blvd

Columbus, OH 43230

One stop for all your countertop solutions. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! Ask us about our Military discount. ...

countertop installation (21)marble & granite (8)tile installation (1)

04/15/2022

Zac M.

We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Countertops

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

Review for Countertop Surface Solution - 920 Science Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39698818

04/15/2022

Mrs C.

Service was excellent! I would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Countertops

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

11/26/2019

Thomas W.

Counters are beautiful and everything went well. The edges of the backsplash could have been done better. Overall I am pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
New counters and backsplash

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

06/26/2018

robert C.

The install went well and we were very pleased with the quality of the work done. We were especially pleased that Jerry had enough workers present at the right time to ensure that the counters went in correctly as well as quickly ! We would definitely use Jerry again.

Description of Work
quartz countertops and backsplash installed.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

03/23/2018

Trudi S.

Wonderful. Their workmanship was excellent, they were punctual and professional. My kitchen has never looked better. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Quartz countertops and tile backsplash

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I enjoyed working with you folks.

03/07/2018

Julie M.

Jerry and all the employees were fantastic. Very helpful and quick to respond!!

Description of Work
I had my counters redone in my kitchen and bathrooms.

Work Completed On 02/13/2018

03/07/2018

jon K.

Project was 4 months behind due to other supplier delivering 4 broken tops over 4 months. 10 days after contacting Jerry we had a better product finished and installed. Couldn't be happier with the experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Custom fabrication of bathroom countertop to fit Vanity from another source

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Review for Countertop Surface Solution - 920 Science Blvd, Columbus, OH - 36882158

07/17/2017

Chad B.

Every appointment time was kept, Jerry was excellent in giving us information on the various types of products. The entire process was easy and convenient and they were actually installed about a week ahead of what we anticipated. The installers were quick and efficient and cleaned up nicely, and the counter tops look fantastic. We would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
We have a newly remodeled Kitchen and needed granite counter tops made and installed.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

05/15/2017

Chastity A.

Jerry and his team were professional from start to finish. Every interaction was professional and prompt. The process was smooth and easy! His team was amazing- even with a 2 year old running around my house! They were very detailed, respectful and left my home clean and tidy when the job was complete. I would definitely use this company again and I have already recommended them. In fact- my co worker already used countertop solutions for his kitchen and bathroom! I could not have made a better choice and I am extremely happy with my entire experience from start to finish. No surprise charges and my project was quoted appropriately and explained in detail before a deposit was required.

Description of Work
Granite counter top and island installation.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed doing your project. And thank you for the referral. Jerry

03/20/2017

James B.

They did a real good job. I thought it was a good price. Really, he showed up and he had a guy come in with a laser thing to measure it to get the exact measurements because it had to go around a window. This was on a Sunday. I guess he's really busy and this wasn't a real big job - it wasn't like putting in a big, new countertop for somebody, so he just did me a favor and worked it in. Sometimes it's hard to find countertop people - I guess they're busy and maybe they sort of just pick jobs that they want to do. He had a couple of people that worked for him. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
We had a Corian shelf installed and also a new countertop for the downstairs bathroom.

Work Completed On 03/19/2017

Granite and Quartz Countertops. Kitchen Countertops, Backsplash, Tile Backsplash.

Give us a call and ask for details!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check