Costco

Eye Care - Optometry
Buying Services
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
Computer Sales

Pharmacy hours Mon-Fri 10:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 9:30 AM-6:00 PM. Business member hours Mon-Fri 10:00 Am-11:00 AM. Additional contact - Karen Mickley. Additional DBA - Costco Warehouse, Price Costco, Costco Wholesale, Costco Travel & Costco Wholesale Optical. Additional phone - (614) 987-1902. ...

Absolute Hearing Solutions

At Absolute Hearing Solutions, we take great pride in our prices and patient customer service. We have the best pricing in Ohio, offering the top manufactures: Starkey, Phonak, GN Resound, MicroTech, Oticon, Rexton, Siemens, Signia, Unitron, Widex, and many more. In 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 we were the TOP PICKS winner for the Columbus Dispatch while placing number one in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!! It is worth the drive to see us for your hearing experience.

Central Ohio Garage Door

Central Ohio Garage Door is a full-service, family-owned and operated door company. We provide expert sales and service on the highest quality garage doors available on the market today. We feature Clopay Doors, the full line of industry-leading Garage Doors that has earned a reputation of high quality and outstanding overall value from residential and commercial customers alike

Apex Garage Door Services, LLC

Apex Garage Door Services is the leading garage repair company in the Central, Ohio area. We specialize in servicing all major brand of doors and openers. In addition, we also provide the industry's leading brands of doors and openers. We are family owned and operated. In the event that you need our services we look forward to providing you with very BEST experience possible!

08/24/2017

I'd give them "A's" down the line. They sent a subcontractor out. They sent 2 workers out.

Description of Work
Window treatments.

Category window treatments

12/14/2015

Courteous and great prices.

Description of Work
Provided merchandise

Category car tires

07/07/2015

I have someone help me get the dog food into my cart, then have them put it in my car. Their natural dog foods are great. Also, great prices on individually packaged chicken breasts and gluten-free items.

Description of Work
I shopped there for groceries and dog food.

Category car tires

12/19/2014

All went fine - no problems. I got in quickly. The exam went fine. Ordered and received new eyeglasses as planned.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam and purchase of new eyeglasses.

Category optometrist

06/17/2014

The prices at Costco cannot be beaten. my glasses are perfectly made. My contacts did not arrive as ordered and the order had to be replaced, but they fixed it immediately. All providers were kind and efficient. The only thing I really did not like was that one of the opticians was belittling a new person who was training. She said you are just never going to get it, and you are never going to mak...

Description of Work
Eyeglasses and contact lens exam, then I ordered contacts and glasses from them as well.

Category optometrist

06/03/2014

I will continue to go to Costco for eye exams and eyeglasses. They have the most up to date equipment. The visits are thorough and all services can happen in one place

Description of Work
eye exam.

09/23/2013

Very happy with tires and price. Only complaint was that it took a little longer than planned for installation. Overall good experience.

Description of Work
New set of four tires with installation

09/12/2013

This is a walk-in tire repair facility so there was a small wait but they told me it would be 3 hours we dropped it off and when we came back the new tires were on. They sold us exactly what we wanted. We found them on their web site and they had the tires we needed in stock. They were filled with nitrogen instead of air which is much less corrosive electronic sensors and much more stable than air. There were no added fees. All one price for tire, mounting, recycling old tires and extended road hazard warranty. The technician was professional and well groomed. If you have a Costco AMX card you will get 5 percent back. There price was cheaper than any other tire shop we contacted, which was more than 6 popular tire stores. I have recommended Costco to friends and they also were pleased with the service and price. We had them do tires on a previous car and we ran over a bolt and had to have a tire replaced. We had the car towed there. They replaced the tire in less than an hour and because of their road hazard warranty it did not cost us a dime! I will never buy tires anywhere else but Costco.

Description of Work
Replaced tires on Jeep.

07/09/2013

They are fabulous. They are the best. My son also got his contact lenses there just recently. They are just great and I love them. I would live in Costco if I could. I really appreciate their business plan and how they run their business. I think that they are generally ethical. Their prices are way less expensive than anywhere else especially if you buy your glasses in an optician's office. Every time you go there and you need something, they take care of it. They are so friendly and so helpful. They are wonderful. I also appreciate the knowledge of the staff. And also, when you ask a question and they do not know the answer, they actually say, "I do not know but I will find out for you," and they do. I have been using them for years.

Description of Work
I used Costco about a year ago for optometry.

Category optometry

06/19/2013

I think that they are very reasonable, they make selection glasses and he's very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I have used Costco for eye health care.

Category eyeglass repair

Furniture, gifts & hardware, health, appliances, auto, baby supplies, beauty products, bed & bath, books, cds, dvds, computers, decor, electronics, fashion, floral, food, wine, housewares, instruments, jewelry, office supplies, outdoor, pet supplies, sports equipment, toys & games, caskets, urns & funeral flowers, hearing aids, Optometrists.