Columbus Worthington Air

Founded 1936 • With Angi since December 1995

(2073) Verified Reviews

For fast and exceptional service for your heating, cooling or Indoor Air Quality needs, call us now: 614-869-4115. 55 employees. No subs. Charge a flat rate. No travel charges. Service fee applies. Extra charge for emergency service. Additional DBAs - Columbus Mechanical, Columbus Worthington Heating & Air Condition. May contact through e-mail. Additional e-mail is lmarcum@cwaohio.com. We install Bryant & CWA signature series products on the residential side. We design and install hybrid systems, geothermal systems, along with indoor air quality products, ductless mini-spilt systems & boilers. We conduct whole house energy auditing and perform blower door testing. Residential and commercial services. Award winning. License # 47543...

BAPST WATER WELL DRILLING

BAPST WATER WELL DRILLING

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

08/05/2020

After the installation we got a regular maintenance contract with them to maintain our HVAC System. They provide excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & HVAC Installation and maintenance

07/27/2020

A/C replacement went smoothly in Feb-2020. However, on night of Jul-26 noticed that A/C unit wasn’t working, so called CWA very early on the morning on 27th. Was told that an “emergency” request would be submitted. Waited patiently until 3:30 and called to follow-up when tech could be expected. Was then told it would be between 5-10 pm! And we have a service contract with them, which I will never ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Home A- /C Replaced & Followup Customer Service

07/15/2020

They have been excellent. We have purchased served. HVAC systems between the two houses and we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have serviced our heating and cooling system for about 31 years.

06/22/2020

They were great and even had to put in additional duct work for installation once. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for decades. They installed my air conditioning and heating and have serviced it since.

06/06/2020

Columbus Worthington replaced my furnace and A/C about 7 years ago, and both still work great. I use them for regular maintenance of the units, and the one time I had a problem, they came quickly to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & A/C replacement

CATEGORY

Heating & Cooling Equipment Replacement.Light & Large Commercial Project Work.

Duct Cleaning. Hot Water Heater Installation. Window Air Conditioners. Mobile Homes. Baseboard Heat.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check