Clean Extreme

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2012

473 Industry Dr

Columbus, OH 43204

We are a family owned and operated business serving the Columbus metropolitan area. We have been helping central Ohio keep their homes and businesses "Safe. Cleaner. Healthier" since 2008. We work with both residential and commercial customers. Our promise is to deliver "old time service and a cutting edge cleaning" Our goal is 100% satisfaction. We provide complete on phone estimates for most cleaning projects. Call us today for your free quote....

06/29/2021

JAMES AND PAMELA Y.

They extremely did a good job. It was positive. They were very professional. The team leader was honest and I saved money from his honesty. He showed me everything that he did.

Description of Work
They did duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

03/04/2021

Margaret B.

Brent and Tim did a very neat and professional job cleaning the vents and cleaning as they went through the process. They arrived on time ...wasted no time in successfully completing the job. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Furnace vents cleaned

01/15/2021

REBECCA H.

Clean Extreme was great! They explained their process on the phone when I made the appointment. When Brent and Tim arrived to do the job, Brent did a walk-thru with me through the whole house to explain what they would be doing and answer any questions I had. They were a great team! Very professional and efficient. I highly recommend them! P.S. they found a full plastic water bottle covered in drywall dust in one of our vent runs.

Description of Work
We moved into a newly built house 2-1/2 years ago and have wanted to get our air ducts cleaned for a while but just got around to it.

01/06/2021

Shannon R.

The guys came out and were very professional and did a wonderful job. They let me see before and after pictures and Im so amazed by this company. Highly recommend giving them a call for any cleaning needs carpet or ductwork. Great price and great work !!!!!

Description of Work
Duct work cleaning

08/10/2020

RICHARD AND DIANE E.

Justin Stone and his assistant were running a little late but called to inform us, which was so helpful. When they were here, after we explained we had some mold issues that were mostly resolved but there was one area of the basement we were still having the paneling removed. Justin said it was better to wait and get that all taken care of so Clean Extreme did not have to come back and charge us again. He was so honest and could have charged for this visit but he did not! He sprayed some disinfectant (I think that is what it was) in our AC duct blower and was at our house at least 1/2 hour. We will certainly use Clean Extreme when we get the rest of our stained paneling out. Thank you Justin!

Description of Work
We need to have our air ducts cleaned

05/07/2020

Beth V.

My call for an estimate was answered quickly, and I was pleased to find that this company gives one full price for the entire house (no matter how many vents). I was given a reminder text the day before my appointment and received a courtesy call when the team was on their way. They explained the process, toured the house to make sure they cleaned all of the vents, used protective coverings on my wall corners so that their equipment wouldn't damage anything, and they showed me pictures of many of the vents before and after cleaning. Once the air ducts were clean, they cleaned my dryer vent for an additional small fee. I was very impressed and would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

04/28/2020

HOWARD L.

The technicians were on time. Professional. Knowledgable. Kind. Respectful. Overall a great service. No hesitations hiring them again or recommending.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

02/09/2020

Howard V.

A+ work, professional, quick and prompt.

Description of Work
duct cleaning

01/23/2020

Anna A.

Very professional and personable. No hidden charges!

Description of Work
Ducts clean out.

11/21/2019

NED M.

They were absolutely awesome. Very professional and knowledgable about the cleaning process and exactly how they do it. Even helped me order the correct filter replacements for my humidifier system. They were also very friendly and I will always hire them!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

MCT Carpet Care

Hello there Mct carpet care is a small carpet cleaning business located in columbus ohio. We offer carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, and water damage clean up services. We are owner operators and we have been in business for 3 years and love bringing smiles to customers faces when they see the result of our service.

Pristine Clean Services LLC

We provide reliable, quality, and affordable cleaning solutions for every home, business and institution we serve. We understand that every job we do is unique and we will consult with you to create a detailed schedule that fits your needs, whether you need a one time spring cleaning, special event cleaning, or daily/weekly/biweekly/monthly cleaning. This type of attention and personalized services is what has endeared us to our long standing clients in the Columbus area. Extra charge for after hours service, weekends or Emergency Last Minute Cleaning. May contact through e-mail. $5-$10 Convenience Fee when paying with credit cards.

Offers by Pristine Clean Services LLC on Angi
    Master Clean Inc

Locally owned & operated. 125 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Additional phones - (513) 723-1181, (614) 338-1100. Additional DBAs - D and J master Clean Inc, Masterclean Carpet & Upholstery. Award Winning.

We offer Carpet cleaning, Air Duct cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, sanitization, Odor removal, germicide treatments for both HVAC systems and basements/attics.