Clean Extreme

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2012

Awards & Badges

473 Industry Dr

Columbus, OH 43204

We are a family owned and operated business serving the Columbus metropolitan area. We have been helping central Ohio keep their homes and businesses "Safe. Cleaner. Healthier" since 2008. We work with both residential and commercial customers. Our promise is to deliver "old time service and a cutting edge cleaning" Our goal is 100% satisfaction. We provide complete on phone estimates for most cleaning projects. Call us today for your free quote....

air duct cleaning (17)dryer vent cleaning (8)carpet cleaning (1)

03/04/2021

Brent and Tim did a very neat and professional job cleaning the vents and cleaning as they went through the process. They arrived on time ...wasted no time in successfully completing the job. Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace vents cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

01/15/2021

Clean Extreme was great! They explained their process on the phone when I made the appointment. When Brent and Tim arrived to do the job, Brent did a walk-thru with me through the whole house to explain what they would be doing and answer any questions I had. They were a great team! Very professional and efficient. I highly recommend them! P.S. they found a full plastic water bottle covered in dry...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a newly built house 2-1/2 years ago and have wanted to get our air ducts cleaned for a while but just got around to it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/06/2021

The guys came out and were very professional and did a wonderful job. They let me see before and after pictures and Im so amazed by this company. Highly recommend giving them a call for any cleaning needs carpet or ductwork. Great price and great work !!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Photo for Clean Extreme - 473 Industry Dr, Columbus, OH - 39121155

08/10/2020

Justin Stone and his assistant were running a little late but called to inform us, which was so helpful. When they were here, after we explained we had some mold issues that were mostly resolved but there was one area of the basement we were still having the paneling removed. Justin said it was better to wait and get that all taken care of so Clean Extreme did not have to come back and charge us a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need to have our air ducts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

05/07/2020

My call for an estimate was answered quickly, and I was pleased to find that this company gives one full price for the entire house (no matter how many vents). I was given a reminder text the day before my appointment and received a courtesy call when the team was on their way. They explained the process, toured the house to make sure they cleaned all of the vents, used protective coverings on my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/28/2020

The technicians were on time. Professional. Knowledgable. Kind. Respectful. Overall a great service. No hesitations hiring them again or recommending.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

02/09/2020

A+ work, professional, quick and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

01/23/2020

Very professional and personable. No hidden charges!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts clean out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

11/21/2019

They were absolutely awesome. Very professional and knowledgable about the cleaning process and exactly how they do it. Even helped me order the correct filter replacements for my humidifier system. They were also very friendly and I will always hire them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/30/2019

The crew showed up on time, explained what'll be done, and they very professional and efficient. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

We offer Carpet cleaning, Air Duct cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, sanitization, Odor removal, germicide treatments for both HVAC systems and basements/attics.