CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 1997

8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. DBA: CLASSIC HANDYMAN, WILLIS CLASSIC COMPANIES, LTD. LICENSE #: COLUMBUS- HIC3210, DUBLIN - 05-4047....

Premier Home Exterior

Premier Home Exterior is a rapidly growing provider in the industry of replacement windows, siding and doors. We provide quality craftsmanship to our customers with our #1 priority in customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in making homeowners comfortable in their homes. We offer multiple financing options to help fit any budget. All of our work is done by certified and licensed installers.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc

A Brush of Class Painting, Inc., offers a wide variety of services to accommodate the painting needs of the most fastidious residential homeowners and commercial property managers. The cornerstone of my business’ success for the past 30 years has always been personalized service characterized by a commitment to craftsmanship and pride in a job well done. 1-3 employees. Owner personally performs and/or supervises all work. Email: jamie@abrushofclasspainting.com

07/21/2009

Everything was wonderful. They spent a few hours in the morning doing the work, and I found them to be prompt and professional. They can usually come out early in the morning within a day or two of my calling. If there are any parts that I need, they are always willing to make a quick trip to the hardware store. I have been very happy with them and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have used them several times in the past, and most recently, they fixed two door problems, reassembled a broken piece of furniture, installed a wall shelf, repaired a ceiling light, and removed a small tree from our yard.

12/03/2008

The prices were reasonable. They were prompt and neat. The cost was actually less than the estimate because they didn't have to do as much work as they thought.

Description of Work
They repaired some water stains in my ceiling caused by a leak.

10/27/2008

They were on time, very professional & courteous. They also gave a very accurate estimate upfront so there were no surprises on the cost.

Description of Work
Relocated gas starter line in masonry fireplace & ran electrical wire to fireplace. (Prep work to get ready for a gas log insert).

Category plumbing

10/17/2008

The service was wonderful as usual. The price includes materials, labor, and tax; I supplied the paint. What I like about them is that I can spend a few moments talking about future jobs that I may need advice on. They are always willing to answer any questions about future work for me, whether they are able to help or if they recommend someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
This company did some interior painting, fireplace mechanical repair, and other basic home repairs.

10/15/2008

Everything was very good. He fixed the previous shoddy work from another contractor, and even served as an expert witness when we took the other contractor to court. I have been happy with them, and I would continue to use these guys in the future.

Description of Work
They redid another carpenter s work with the siding on our home.

Category siding

09/27/2008

They have been great and very punctual. He was very knowledgeable and he was giving us advice on how to take care of our things better and he was very good.

Description of Work
They did some odd jobs around the house.

07/22/2008

I checked around and found this company to have a better price. They did a great job. I had a dead line for the fence to be finished and they worked within that time frame, in fact they even worked on a Sunday.

Description of Work
They installed wood fence around the back and sides of our back yard.

Category fencing contractor

07/18/2008

I asked the guy who did the work to give me an idea if they can repair my fireplace. He called his boss to come out and check it out. I appreciated the fact that he did not just say yes, but he contacted his boss to ensure that they could. I also had a problem with concrete flooring at one time, I asked if they could and once again, the boss came out to assure they were able to complete the work. I really appreciate their honesty and that's why I will have them back in the future to do other jobs. It's really nice to establish a good relationship with them over the years. It's almost like an on-going project. I put all the things that I need to be done on a list and give it to them every year. As a home owner, there is always going to be a to-do list. It's very nice to know that once it's time to get that list completed, I can give Classic Handyman Services a call and start checking off that list.

Description of Work
I have used them before for various jobs around my home. This time they did some painting and basic home repairs.

04/03/2008

Follow up was very poor, many attempts have been made to get them back out here and nobody will return phone calls. The personal contact was great they just do not follow up.

Description of Work
Tried to assist us with an air purifier.

03/31/2008

After no follow up and no show for two weeks I called them and they said they were waiting for the weather to break. He was apologetic for dropping the ball, but I would expect some type of call.

Description of Work
After receiving several estimates I had an agreement with them to replace my siding.

Category siding contractor

ALL HANDYMAN SERVICES, REMODELING, KITCHEN, BATH, BASEMENTS & GARAGES, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, PAINTING & WALL PAPER, CERAMIC TILE, CONCRETE, ROOFING, STRUCTURAL REPAIR, BEAMS, FLOOR JOISTS, ROTTED TRIM, SAGGING FLOORS, APPLIANCES, CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, DECKS, DOORS, DRYWALL, FENCING, FLOORING, GUTTERS, & WINDOWS.

HEATING & COOLING & CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS.