Classic Air

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 1995

5180 Westerville Rd

Columbus, OH 43231

Family owned and operated, we pride ourselves on providing same day service to our customers. Serving the local area since 1978, our longevity has allowed us to become a leader in the heating and air conditioning installation and service industry. Our seasoned air conditioning and heating contractors are highly skilled and experienced. You can rest assured that we will get the job done the first time. From tearing out and replacing a full unit to seasonal maintenance, we are the HVAC company you can trust. We offer 24 hour emergency services. Call us for all your AC and furnace repair needs!...

07/08/2021

Stuart L.

Classic Air did a great job. I walked the job down with Russ and he recommended a Bosch heat pump. I hadn't done my homework yet, so I wasn't sure, but after I did my own due diligence, I was confident that Bosch would be better than the Lennox option, and it was also cheaper than the competition. They came and replaced the whole system in 1 day (done by 3:30) and did a high quality job. They were able to keep my nest thermostat and wire in the humidifier, and also relocate the outside unit. They will be my go to HVAC contractor.

Description of Work
Full HVAC Replacement (Bosch 5 ton heat pump, Bosch coils, Lennox 96% gas furnace, humidifier)

11/18/2020

Dan E.

Classic Air is a great company to work with, from the sales staff, to the installers and through follow up.

Description of Work
Replace furnace and AC

06/22/2019

Dennis H.

They're great! They come very promptly, their people was very knowledgeable, they offer emergency service which is good and they're local. I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
They check everything, they make sure everything was working correctly and they also did some small repair.

08/13/2018

Daniel C.

Everything went very well they showed up when they said they would and finished on time. At the time everyone was quoting 2+ weeks out for installs(I talked to 5 other companies). Classic came in the day after we awarded them the project and was able to get our unit “limping” again so it would cool until our install date with no cost to us. Had small Condensation water issue after startup and called them. They had a tech there that afternoon to address.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC unit

07/06/2018

Alex K.

Classic Air did an excellent job in every respect. I selected a Lennox system which is not the cheapest but have been more than impressed with the quality and performance. I selected a variable speed blower which provides a more consistent comfort level in the house. This is the 3rd system Classic Air has installed at my house. I always get competitive bids. I have compared there prices to the Costco Members price for a Lennox A/C and even with Costco's $1,200 credit, the quote Russ from Classic Air gave me was still competitive and I trust their install team (Mat and Nathan) . I would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace a Heat Pump for a Bonus Room

05/22/2018

Elizabeth G.

As always, they were on time, called to let us know when they were on the way, were courteous, efficient, informative and friendly.

Description of Work
This was part of our service contract with them and was the semiannual visit.

03/31/2018

Alex K.

Mat and Nathan came out and did a fantastic job. They arrived on time, competed the job in a day (as promised), cleaned up afterwards, and explained how to use my new thermostat. The craftsmanship was second to none. They made sure that all the duct work was air tight and the drain pipes were draining correctly. This was the second system they installed for me and I will have them install my third system when the time comes.

Description of Work
Replace AC and Furnace

12/04/2017

Suzette G.

Classic Air had the best price by far. They were absolutely great! Quick, clean, timely, professional, and they keep to their word. They gave us a written proposal with price. We had it and the company checked out by our attorney before we started. All was in perfect order. Classic delivered according to their word. We would not think of using any other company after our experience.

Description of Work
We needed a new furnace and AC.

11/08/2017

Nick S.

The work went great. Sent a great team out to get everything installed. The team showed up on time, described what they were doing and completed the job in a short amounts of time. When the team left, you couldn’t even tell they were there due to their cleanliness.

Description of Work
I needed my heat exchangers replaced in my furnace and Classic Air did a wonderful job of working with me to replace my entire 80% efficient with a 96% efficient furnace.

10/03/2017

george H.

It was a good experience. They did a good job. I would recommend them. We pay for a yearly contract for the air conditioning and furnace.

Description of Work
They came to do a check-up.

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

Master Clean Inc

Locally owned & operated. 125 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Additional phones - (513) 723-1181, (614) 338-1100. Additional DBAs - D and J master Clean Inc, Masterclean Carpet & Upholstery. Award Winning.

CJS Heating and Air Columbus

We have been locally owned and operated since we opened our doors in 1966. Our team is equipped and ready to provide you with unmatched service at a reasonable price. We pride ourselves with on time service, a team of experienced professional, and the best products in the industry. Your needs are our top priority. We service the greater Columbus area, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Call us today! 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Service all makes and models. We provide scheduled maintenance agreements with many additional benefits.

Offers by CJS Heating and Air Columbus on Angi