Christopher Brown Cement LLC

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2002

833 Bowman Ave.

Columbus, OH 43205

Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and sidewalks. Christopher Brown Cement LLC is available for excavating and removal of concrete. Award winning....

concrete repair (88)concrete driveways (29)Patios (6)excavating (4)masonry (1)decks & porches (1)

04/07/2021

Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to set.

Description of Work
demo and replace concrete steps

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/30/2021

Chris was excellent. He responded quickly to my request for a quote. He walked me through all the details of the job and how he would approach the work. He asked me a lot of detailed questions to ensure the project would be completed well. He was very personable. Chris cares about the quality of his work and the satisfaction of his customers. His price was very reasonable. During construction he c...

Description of Work
Removal of old sidewalk along foundation of my house and installation of a new sidewalk.

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/29/2021

I had an excellent experience with Christopher Brown Cement, from initial contact to completion of the project. Chris was great to work with, taking care to communicate everything that was going on regarding scheduling, giving us plenty of notice when the work was starting. He is very responsive, and got back in touch with me almost immediately to answer any questions. All costs were discussed pri...

Description of Work
replacement of concrete curb at end of driveway

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Review for Christopher Brown Cement LLC - 833 Bowman Ave., Columbus, OH - 39270864

11/20/2020

It went well. Over three days, Christopher and his crew broke up and removed the old cement apron, prepared the base for the new apron, then poured and detailed the new cement. It looks great.

Description of Work
Break up and remove old driveway apron, pour new cement

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for Christopher Brown Cement LLC - 833 Bowman Ave., Columbus, OH - 39037447

09/20/2020

It was a pleasure to have Mr. Brown work on my property. The work was meticulous, the service was professional. I couldn't be happier with my new sidewalk.

Description of Work
Replace damaged sidewalk

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

06/01/2020

Could not have gone better. Great communication, great work, super friendly and easy to work with. Highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Front steps, sidewalk

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

10/22/2019

I needed some concrete steps poured from my back yard to the alley. James Boyd did the project. He understood what I needed and did the work quickly and expertly. I would recommend the and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Concrete steps poured

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

07/02/2019

Chris and his crew did a fantastic job on my driveway! They were professional, personable, knowledgable, and went above and beyond what I expected. The price was extremely competitive. These guys take HUGE PRIDE in their work. I had a Mason here doing cement block work (Kappa Masonry - also an A) and he commented how impressed he was with the work these guys did. If you don't pick Chris Brown Ceme...

Description of Work
Replace concrete driveway from garage to the street

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

05/14/2019

I have worked with several contractors over the years on various home projects, but I have to say that on this, the largest project we've done, we were very fortunate to have found Christopher to do it. From start to finish, his skill and professional yet friendly manner gave us exactly what we wanted. We could not be more pleased. Chris' crew were diligent and very friendly. Chris' estimate to do...

Description of Work
Installed Concrete driveway, concrete walkway and 10' pad in backyard.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

Review for Christopher Brown Cement LLC - 833 Bowman Ave., Columbus, OH - 38066333

05/08/2019

Excellent service and work. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair and new concrete driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Home improvement & maintenance, renovations and repairs, concrete patios, driveways, color stamping, sidewalks, concrete removal & hauling.