CHAPMAN ROOFING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2006

135 N TERRACE AVE

Columbus, OH 43204

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA-CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

02/05/2014

DAVID K.

They did a great job. They paid very good attention to detail and got the job done when they said they would. Their pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I used the services of Chapman Roofing. We've actually had them do 2 or 3 jobs.

Category gutter repair

09/03/2012

DAVID K.

I bought metal roofing materials for my barn at Menards. I had great intentions of installing it myself. After the materials sat in my barn for almost a year, I realized I needed to have someone else get the job done. I called Brent Chapman and he came out to checkout the job and then got it done within about a week. After seeing what it took to install a metal roof, I was really glad I had called in the professionals. Brent and his helper did a fantastic job. The new roof looks great and should last a long time!

Description of Work
Metal roof installation

08/20/2012

JENNY T.

Came back whenever there was a question or problem.

Description of Work
Brent and his crew installed a rubber membrane roof over my sister's sun porch. They were the subcontractors, so I don't know what the charge was for that, but they did excellent work. They also installed old slate on a small porch roof so that it would look original to the house. I don't know that charge either. But in addition to the subcontracted work, she had Brent fix her gutters where they weren't flush with the roof line and water would leak between the roof and gutters and he also repaired a copper roof over a bay window that had been damaged due to thieves trying to steal it. He also repaired some of her aluminum siding by making it and the corresponding end cap himself - and did fantastic work...Her GC was unable to find any matching end caps for their vintage siding, and Brent came through with custom work that looked fantastic! She and I'd use him to do any work in an instant!

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/25/2010

Mary W.

I went with another company for that work. I never actually saw them in person and was not at home when they came and looked at my house, but I did speak with them over the phone. He also sent me a written estimate. He was fine and he was professional and he did follow-up.

Description of Work
Chapman Roofing came out a month ago and gave me an estimate because my dad was replacing all the gutter work on my house and having all the trim and garage doors painted.

Category garage doors,gutter repair,house painters

06/14/2010

PAUL U.

I paid about $40,000 on that work and everything was excellent. They worked very hard and were very detail oriented, and were affordable.

Description of Work
I used Chapman Roofing in March 2009 and they reconstructed all the box gutter eaves for our 2 storey Victorian home.

10/21/2007

AMANDA R.

Great, they came and gave a free estimate on very short notice. They came back just a few days later and did the work. No problems with leak since the work was done.

Description of Work
They re-caulked around a vent, replaced a vent and re-pointed.

12/10/2006

JEFF S.

Went very well. The storm damage happened on a Friday. Brent was able to come within a few days (he offered to come on Sunday to check it out), with the work finishing up the next Thursday.

Description of Work
Replaced storm damaged on a dormer section of our home.

11/13/2006

JOHN L.

Absolutely wonderful work. Professional. Oustanding craftsmanship and professionalism. I highly recommend this company to others. Best overall roof work I have had done on the restoration of my house.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutter work, paint, repair trim, repair soffit, repair and replace trim on outside of house. Restore and repair porch wood columns and roof.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

10/17/2006

BRENT & DANA A.

Brent gave us an estimate a few months before for the roof work. When we decided to go ahead he was out within a couple weeks. It took only a couple days to tear out the old roof and put in the new one. He also removed an old railing around the roof and rerouted a light fixture at no additional charge. He found some damaged wood under the old membrane and removed it. The new roof looks great and doesn't leak! Also replaced a broken tile on another part of the roof.

Description of Work
Replaced flat rubber roof over attached garage.

Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi
    CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

Palmers painting and handyman services

At Palmers painting we strive to give excellent customer service while creating a mutually beneficial relationship with our clients. Work is done safely and efficiently to meet the quality standards of you. The home owner. We provide everything from painting, staining decks and fences, drywall repair, basic plumbing and electric. We are a family company who works for you!

NEW ROOFING AND REPAIR, GUTTERS AND SIDING WITH ROOFING JOBS.