Central State Windows & Siding

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 1996

Additional fax: (614) 762-2612. Financing is available....

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
Fine Line Painting

Call for a free estimate, open 7 days a week 365 days a year. No job too Big or too small let Fine Line Do it al!!

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

06/15/2017

Scott gave me an estimate last summer, and then life happened---so I did not go forward at that time. I had spoken with several contractors, and decided to go forward with him, but then this year, I got a few more estimates from other contractors to be certain of my decision. This year I met with Gabriel, and the company was still competitive. For me, it's not just the price, but whether I trust t...

Description of Work
I needed replacement windows. I am staging the project because I cannot offord to do all of the windows at once.

05/16/2017

Gabe was professional and quoted a better price and time than other companies we spoke to. He was prompt and went the extra mile on several things. He and his assistant had the work done in a day. The windows look great! The storm door is wonderful. And he cleaned and checked all our gutters- not just the section that needed repair. We would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Needed 5 windows replaced. Needed storm/screen door installed. Needed section of gutter repaired.

12/26/2016

Somewhat of a delay in getting the windows from manufacturer, but since we were in no real hurry, delay was acceptable. Windows all installed quickly and professionally. All debris removed from site.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 old steel casement windows in block walls with vinyl sliders

12/18/2016

Our gutter broke away from the house due to icy weather on a Saturday morning. I called Central State and they came out the same day and repaired it! Very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Category gutter repair

11/19/2016

Horrible. They did not put any insulation around the windows when they replaced them. We had termite damage because water leaked around and under both doors they installed causing extensive damage. The seal around the glass in the patio door was defective and after many calls to the owner he would not respond to calls and said he could not find the paperwork. Do not hire this company to install yo...

Description of Work
Window and door installation

Category replacement windows,doors

04/12/2016

New windows are a big investment. You want to know that your contractor is skilled and offers a good product and guarantee. Central State fits the bill. We are repeat customers because the installation done by Central State years ago, is as good as the day it was installed.

Description of Work
Installed custom made vinyl casement windows

Category window installer

09/28/2015

We have used Scott on many occasions for windows, roofing and siding work. He never disappoints! One of the nicest most honest and hard working contractors with which we have had the pleasure of working. You cannot go wrong.

Description of Work
He replaced the glass in one of my windows that had lost it's seal. This was not just a rectangular but an arched cathedral window in my sunroom. Not an easy job. But as always Scott is thorough and absolutely does quality work.

Category roofer","window installer

02/17/2015

The work went well! The materials were delivered on Friday. They stared the roof on Saturday and were finished early Sunday. The installers damaged the front gutter, which Scott quickly replaced(the next day). Scott also didn't charge for the extra layer of shingles when the quote was for removal of two layers( I had 3), I doubt other contractors would have done the same. Overall I'm happy and house looks great now. Another contractor tried to charge me $8500 for the work, even though they were running a special on Angie's list for $ 4900. Scott was honest throughout the whole process and earned my business. Thanks Scott, wish I could post pics.

Description of Work
Toar off old roof( 3 layers), installed a new dimensional lifetime shingle, synthetic felt paper, bathroom vent, and gutter extensions to keep water off the lower roof. They also had to install 6 new boards.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

01/03/2015

Scott was very responsive in our communication. He was able t make an appointment time that worked well for my husband and I. We received several quotes on the windows for our home. Central State was able to bet the others price with the same quality and warranty of his competitors. The only down side was it did take us awhile to get them installed. In their defense however we were dealing with the holiday season's of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and my husband and I were traveling. The crew that did the installation were very professional and timely. They arrived at 9:30 am and were completed with installing 15 windows by 5:30, clean up included. Scott returned to our house from another job, inspected the installation and made sure we were aware of how the windows worked and what we needed to do if we have any problems in the future. Thank you to Scott and your crew. We are very impressed with how the windows look and feel. I can barely tell a difference in appearance between out original wood to the vinyl replacements.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category siding contractor","window installer

06/16/2014

Scott and Eric did an awesome job. Got all the work done in one afternoon and it looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced all bad boards behind gutters, painted boards to match trim , re hung gutters and replaced two down spouts on 4 car garage

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor","house painter

Replacement windows, entry doors,vinyl and fibercement siding, shingle roofing, soffit and facia coverage

Glass block, garage doors & window repairs (except own products). Gutters or downspouts (unless installed by this company).