Capitol Floors and More

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2014

4879 Solar Dr

Columbus, OH 43214

Home remodeling and property maintenance -- Hello my name is Josh Wells the owner-operator of Capitol Floors and More and it's my hope to earn your business. Having worked 15+ years as a contractor I understand what it takes to do the job right the first time, on time. My commitment to top quality can only be fully appreciated first hand and I am aware anyone can boast as much. Still I invite you contact me today and begin to know the difference....

07/21/2016

Kevin A.

Josh completed the work over 2 days including a Saturday Morning. The Marble back splash turned out very nice. I plan on using Capital Floors and More for other remodeling jobs around the house.

Description of Work
New kitchen Back Splash.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

05/22/2016

Alan B.

Overall very good. He was able to get all of the work done that I asked for in a reasonable amount of time. After he was done the house looked better than it did when it was brand new! I should have had him do this work years ago. He had no problem using the materials that I had purchased myself and was very flexible. (Like the new front door that I bought years ago and never installed)

Description of Work
Josh remodeled most of my old house for me. Installed new kitchen cabinets, new sink and plumbing, new granite counter, new granite bathroom vanity and plumbing, installed a new front door, Painted all interior doors and trim, Painted every room of the house, fixed a bunch or drywall for me, and other stuff.

Category countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

01/25/2016

Karen P.

I am a real estate investor as well as homeowner and have used Capitol Floors and More for many home improvement projects large and small. I have hired Josh for things as simple changing out water heaters all the way up to entire home, upscale rehabs. With Capitol Floors and More I know I will get the perfect balance of quality and price. Things always get done right the first time. I have most recently used this company to perform an upscale bathroom and kitchen renovation in one of my rental homes. If you are looking to finish your basement, upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, or any other type of home improvement project I truly believe you have come to the right place.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom, Deck, Fence.

Category plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, home remodeling, basement remodeling

09/27/2015

Bart F.

This review is in two parts. The first part was the initial interaction that went nowhere. After multiple promises for follow-up, communication ceased. I was not happy and posted an appropriate review here on Angie's List. A few days later, I received a call from Josh's wife asking if anything could be done to change that review. I said possibly if I still needed work done when Josh was free after his lined up work through two weeks. As it turned out, I did need work done. The 2nd interaction was a completely different experience. Josh showed up on time, had quote and had a cancellation that day so he could start work immediately. Overall quality of work was very good. Josh provided some insights and suggestions. Pricing was fair and overall, I was satisfied with the experience and would work with Josh again. There is still the initial experience which colors the overall rating. Being busy and in demand is terrific. If all contractors could just be up front that they cannot meet or cannot get to a job for awhile, people would respect that and business would always remain strong through referrals.

Description of Work
Met for quote to finish bath tile work and putting up backsplash and got work under way.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

10/31/2014

Michael T.

we set up a date and had the heater and gas line in within an hour or two, was fast and easy

Description of Work
installed a outdoor heater and gas line

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/23/2014

Dennis D.

It went great. He's always done well.

Description of Work
They've done painting, tile floors, carpentry work, installed a bathroom in our basement. They did our kitchen because we had a water leak. They put new tile in our kitchen and in our duplex. I've been doing business with them for about eight years.

Category home remodeling

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Columbus Window & Door LLC

*Offering $98 installation of RING Video Doorbell and Ring Spotlight Camera, ask for details* We provide professional installation of our own windows and doors. WE DO NOT REPAIR EXISTING DOORS, INTERIOR DOORS, OR GLASS. At Columbus Window & Door, our integrity and reliability is the threshold of our business. Listening to our customer's individual needs, providing complete information, and making recommendations based on our experience provides for solid relationships. And because our customers are our biggest referrals, we value those relationships. Typically we are the low bid, but our quality is outstanding. Our installers and project reps average 20 years experience, we hope you will consider us for your next project. Call us today for your new windows or doors at 614-271-8700. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

Offers by Columbus Window & Door LLC on Angi
    Garage Kings

Garage Kings specializes in epoxy flooring & polyaspartic flooring for residential garages, basements, porches, and patios. We offer an industry leading warranty, factory trained and certified installers, and we bring over 8 years of commercial and residential concrete coatings experience.

Offers by Garage Kings on Angi

Home remodeling. Property maintenance.