Capitol Floors and More

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2014

Home remodeling and property maintenance -- Hello my name is Josh Wells the owner-operator of Capitol Floors and More and it's my hope to earn your business. Having worked 15+ years as a contractor I understand what it takes to do the job right the first time, on time. My commitment to top quality can only be fully appreciated first hand and I am aware anyone can boast as much. Still I invite you contact me today and begin to know the difference....

Advanced Basement Solutions LLC

We install a complete dead air space interior drain system that never clogs! Financing available!

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

Mid-State Basement System

Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives of homeowners and businesses across the Greater Columbus area. Why Choose Us: -Reliable, warrantied solutions -Expert, trustworthy service -Locally-owned & operated business -Free, no-obligation estimates

07/21/2016

Josh completed the work over 2 days including a Saturday Morning. The Marble back splash turned out very nice. I plan on using Capital Floors and More for other remodeling jobs around the house.

Description of Work
New kitchen Back Splash.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

05/22/2016

Overall very good. He was able to get all of the work done that I asked for in a reasonable amount of time. After he was done the house looked better than it did when it was brand new! I should have had him do this work years ago. He had no problem using the materials that I had purchased myself and was very flexible. (Like the new front door that I bought years ago and never installed)

Description of Work
Josh remodeled most of my old house for me. Installed new kitchen cabinets, new sink and plumbing, new granite counter, new granite bathroom vanity and plumbing, installed a new front door, Painted all interior doors and trim, Painted every room of the house, fixed a bunch or drywall for me, and other stuff.

Category countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

01/25/2016

I am a real estate investor as well as homeowner and have used Capitol Floors and More for many home improvement projects large and small. I have hired Josh for things as simple changing out water heaters all the way up to entire home, upscale rehabs. With Capitol Floors and More I know I will get the perfect balance of quality and price. Things always get done right the first time. I have most re...

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom, Deck, Fence.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,home remodeling,basement remodeling

09/27/2015

This review is in two parts. The first part was the initial interaction that went nowhere. After multiple promises for follow-up, communication ceased. I was not happy and posted an appropriate review here on Angie's List. A few days later, I received a call from Josh's wife asking if anything could be done to change that review. I said possibly if I still needed work done when Josh was free after...

Description of Work
Met for quote to finish bath tile work and putting up backsplash and got work under way.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

10/31/2014

we set up a date and had the heater and gas line in within an hour or two, was fast and easy

Description of Work
installed a outdoor heater and gas line

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Home remodeling. Property maintenance.