Capitol City Landscape LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Strong relationships are the foundation of capitol city landscape's quality service. We strive to partner with the customer, to meet and exceed expectations. We listen to the customer and respond by giving them options and quotes that meet their budget. Angie's list members will receive 10% off all services! Every new lawn care account receives a free initial cut. Here are capitol city landscape, we never lose sight of the most important thing - our relationship with each customer - every day. Additional email - agrayoh@yahoo.com....

Sunset Lighting

Sunset Lighting is a family owned and operated landscape lighting business located in central Ohio with over 15 years of professional low-voltage lighting experience. This summer we would like for you to consider us for your outdoor lighting needs! Here at Sunset Lighting we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, competitive prices, attitude, and patience. We'll work with you one on one to find the perfect lighting system that is just right for you! Already have a system in place? No problem, we can upgrade preexisting electric fixtures to super bright LED bulbs! Save money this year and switch to Sunset lighting. -Life Time Warranty on all Fixtures -Superior Grade Brass and Copper Lighting Fixtures -Upgradeable RGB bulbs -Competitive Pricing

Offers by Sunset Lighting on Angi
Let There Be Light

We are here to bring light to the outdoor portion of your home. Give us a call and let us brighten your home's appearance.

Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi

08/04/2017

Amazing. Anthony and his team were great during estimate, and even offered ways to save money, but keep the backyard looking beautiful around the pool. They were on time, and worked hard everyday to get the project done on time and within budget. They always left a clean job site, and never got anything into the nearby pool. I would hire them to do anything...they do great work! This was a big job...

Description of Work
Railroad ties removed, and new retaining wall built.

Category lawn service,hardscaping

06/07/2012

I have never had a problem scheduling with them. They work with our schedule. I have not had a problem with them. There have been a few times when the grass was not as short as I wanted it. With a simple phone call he came out to fix it.

Description of Work
I use Capitol City Landscape to do my lawn work.

Category lawn service

Thank you valued customer, we look forward to doing business again in the future.

01/19/2012

Capitol is punctual, efficient and does a good job. The yard always looks significantly better after the work is done. They make it easy to schedule and pay remotely, so I don't have to be there.

Description of Work
I use Capitol every fall and spring for yard clean up and leaf/ stick removal. I have not used them for actual landscaping

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Mulching, edging, hedge trimming, fertilizing, aeration, leaf removal, pond cleaning, mowing weekly and bi-weekly & landscaping.

Visa, Check