Capital City Handyman Services LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

321 Green Meadows Dr N apartment B

Columbus, OH 43230

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!...

plumbers (6)drain cleaning (2)handyman (2)basement remodeling (1)well & water pump repair (1)lawn & landscaping (1)drywall (1)concrete repair (1)

07/17/2021

Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/14/2021

It went well, Aaron came in between two other jobs and worked around an electrician that had removed the circuit panel.

Description of Work
None of the above categories fit the bill, but Angi forces me to choose one. I needed someone to cap a pipe in the wall and then cement over it.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/01/2021

They are professional and on time. The service was great. They showed up a little earlier than the schedule. They even wore shoe covers so they wouldn't damage my flooring. They went above and beyond the call of duty. I would like to thank them personally for being there when I needed them.

Description of Work
They have done plumbing in my bathroom. They assisted in building the basement. They have also done a couple of little things for me.

Category handyman service,plumbing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/28/2021

They showed up on time and they did exactly what they said they're gonna do. It looks great and no issue with the service. Everything went fine and they were good people.

Description of Work
They replaced the well pumps.

Category wells

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

06/22/2021

Fast, friendly, and efficient!! Would highly recommend

Description of Work
installed kitchen faucet

06/22/2021

Mike and Aaron did a fantastic job getting my sewer back to normal, they even cleaned up the mess from the sewage back up. I would highly recommend Capital City for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Cleaned main sewer line

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/21/2021

Great. They made preparations with the gas company and communicated with the water company for inspection. They gave me options and recommendations

Description of Work
repaired main water service

06/21/2021

I was thoroughly impressed with how fast and efficient their company where they got the job done and was very polite and professional definitely will be calling them back on any of my plumbing needs

Description of Work
installed new shower valve

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/21/2021

Excellent! These guys do a great job! I would definitely have them do work for me again.

Description of Work
cut down trees

Category landscaping

06/21/2021

All was preformed very well by professional technicians. Everything was left clean and in good function by upbeat staff. Would deff hire again!

Description of Work
cleaned main sewer line and installed outside hose biv

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Plumbing and General Handyman Services; Service Calls, Plumbing Inspections, Diagnosis, Bathroom and Kitchen Sink Installation, Re-piping, Pipe thawing, Shower Head Replacement, Toilet Repair/Installation/Replacement, Sink Trap Drain Replacement, Garbage Disposal Replacement, Water Line Repair, Spigot/Outdoor Hose Faucet Installation, Drain Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check