Burgett Painting & Home Improvement

With Angi since September 1996

EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE

EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE

We are proud to be family owned and operated since 1977. We have 18 stocked vans ready to be at your service 24/7. We provide Emergency and Non-Emergency Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers. We are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and because we are committed to providing a higher standard of quality for our customers we are certified in the following: State of Ohio Backflow Certified, State of Ohio Fire Certified , EPA Lead Certified, DOT Certified, Tracpipe Certified and Pipeline Emergency Response & Awareness for Excavator Operations Certified. We have the convenience of owning our own the equipment that some companies have to rent, like our excavation equipment and our Jetter, this allows us to get our customers issues resolved in a more timely manner and reduce downtime. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

06/26/2013

Ed is great and I highly recommend using him. He can do anything! He has put wallpaper up and down for me. He is going to redo our bathroom. He's also put up blinds in the house. He is very generous and good with his time. He has great pricing and does things the right way the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been over to my home about 5 times in the last month in a half. Our ceiling fell in our kitchen due to our tub falling in. He fixed everything and it was $1600. He primed, painted, and put up a new ceiling. He also fixed the leak in the bathroom. The leak had been going on for 12 years and noone had been able to find it and finally the ceiling fell in.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/26/2013

Our services with him went fine. He is my staple. On the last job it was the labor, all the marble, and the shower doors that cost so much. I get along with him real well and were good friends, but it seemed like it took awhile on this job, but there were outside circumstances. Everyday he would call me when he was on his way, because I have 2 cats and we didn't want them to get in his way. He wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Edward Burgett redid our bathroom. He remodeled my shower. He ripped out the tile and put up marble and a new tile floor. In the past he has painted the outside of our house, he has power washed my patio and side of my house, and he's painted the inside of my house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

04/16/2013

He does great work and is very friendly. He was very responsive and fixed the problem in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came over right away on a Friday to fix a leaking toilet that was leaking water into our dining room. He pulled the toilet out and plugged it up. After he pulled the toilet out he broke it up so we could throw it away.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

10/13/2012

Ed rebuilt our entire shower. We did not overall our whole master bath. The faucets were replaced. The floor was warped and rebuilt with new tile. The shower that was tile was replaced with marble that currently matched the counters in the bathroom. No more dripping faucets, no more black mold....especially what he showed me behind the tile....OMG! Very Happy with the partial overhaul of master wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet piping in all the bathrooms was fixes as well as changing the faucets in the bathrooms. The master shower was overhauled as well as the floor. Black mold in the shower, behind and under the floor.

CATEGORY home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/27/2005

ED SEEMED NICE, LAID BACK. HE CHARGES HOURLY AND GAVE US AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY HOURS HE EXPECTED THE PROJECT TO TAKE. SINCE WE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF HOURLY BILLING (SINCE WE HAD SUCH A LARGE PROJECT, IT LEFT TOO MUCH UNCERTAINTY FOR US), WE DECIDED TO GO WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE WERE DOING AN EXTENSIVE HOME REMODELING PROJECT THAT INCLUDED MULTIPLE BATHROOMS, LOTS OF DRYWALL, HOME OFFICE, BASEMENT REMODEL, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING AND TRIM WORK. WE CALLED SEVERAL REMODELING, DRYWALL & HANDYMEN COMPANIES FROM ANGIE'S LIST TO BID ON THE WORK.

CATEGORY handyman service