Burgett Painting & Home Improvement

1480 Ellsworth Ave

Columbus, OH 43206

06/26/2013

Lynn N.

Ed is great and I highly recommend using him. He can do anything! He has put wallpaper up and down for me. He is going to redo our bathroom. He's also put up blinds in the house. He is very generous and good with his time. He has great pricing and does things the right way the first time.

Description of Work
He has been over to my home about 5 times in the last month in a half. Our ceiling fell in our kitchen due to our tub falling in. He fixed everything and it was $1600. He primed, painted, and put up a new ceiling. He also fixed the leak in the bathroom. The leak had been going on for 12 years and noone had been able to find it and finally the ceiling fell in.

Category handyman service

04/26/2013

Carol G.

Our services with him went fine. He is my staple. On the last job it was the labor, all the marble, and the shower doors that cost so much. I get along with him real well and were good friends, but it seemed like it took awhile on this job, but there were outside circumstances. Everyday he would call me when he was on his way, because I have 2 cats and we didn't want them to get in his way. He would always tell me what time he was going to get there, so I could get my cats away. When he was supposed to be there he always called. I found him through my next door neighbor. He does a lot of odd jobs. He is a jack of all trades.

Description of Work
Edward Burgett redid our bathroom. He remodeled my shower. He ripped out the tile and put up marble and a new tile floor. In the past he has painted the outside of our house, he has power washed my patio and side of my house, and he's painted the inside of my house.

Category pressure washing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

04/16/2013

Lynn N.

He does great work and is very friendly. He was very responsive and fixed the problem in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He came over right away on a Friday to fix a leaking toilet that was leaking water into our dining room. He pulled the toilet out and plugged it up. After he pulled the toilet out he broke it up so we could throw it away.

Category handyman service, plumbing

10/13/2012

Carol G.

Ed rebuilt our entire shower. We did not overall our whole master bath. The faucets were replaced. The floor was warped and rebuilt with new tile. The shower that was tile was replaced with marble that currently matched the counters in the bathroom. No more dripping faucets, no more black mold....especially what he showed me behind the tile....OMG! Very Happy with the partial overhaul of master without having to redo everything....excellent job. He has done alot of painting for us in the past....outside and in...plus patching...but this is the first major project I had him do which turned out well. I consider Ed part of my extended family. I have no problem leaving him in my house and knowing that I will have no issues when I come home ...and since 2002, I have had no issues. Excellent service. He's the best

Description of Work
Toilet piping in all the bathrooms was fixes as well as changing the faucets in the bathrooms. The master shower was overhauled as well as the floor. Black mold in the shower, behind and under the floor.

Category home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

10/27/2005

PETER DE G.

ED SEEMED NICE, LAID BACK. HE CHARGES HOURLY AND GAVE US AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY HOURS HE EXPECTED THE PROJECT TO TAKE. SINCE WE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF HOURLY BILLING (SINCE WE HAD SUCH A LARGE PROJECT, IT LEFT TOO MUCH UNCERTAINTY FOR US), WE DECIDED TO GO WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.

Description of Work
WE WERE DOING AN EXTENSIVE HOME REMODELING PROJECT THAT INCLUDED MULTIPLE BATHROOMS, LOTS OF DRYWALL, HOME OFFICE, BASEMENT REMODEL, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING AND TRIM WORK. WE CALLED SEVERAL REMODELING, DRYWALL & HANDYMEN COMPANIES FROM ANGIE'S LIST TO BID ON THE WORK.

Category handyman service

06/24/2004

EDWARD TAKES PRIDE IN HIS WORK. HE STAYED UNTIL THE JOB WAS COMPLETED RIGHT. HE IS REALLY HONEST AND A TRUE PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
HE REPLACED THE FLOORING IN MY BATHROOM WITH TILE.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

01/13/2000

ARLEEN E P.

I THOUGHT THEY DID AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB. THEY WERE VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
THEY RENOVATED MY 1000 SQ FT BASEMENT.

04/14/1998

HE DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS PROMISED AND DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. WOULD RECMMOND TO EVERYONE. GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO DO THE WORK RIGHT, GOES BEYOND WHAT IS EXPECTED TO DO A GOOD JOB.

01/26/1998

Karen I.

REMOVED OLD DOOR JAMBS; AND REBUILLT NEW ONES and A VERY NICE JOB

01/26/1998

Karen I.

REMOVED BATHROOM and SEVERAL LAYERS OF SUBFLOOR and REPLACED and PUT BACK CABINET and TOILET

Category home remodeling

09/24/1996

SUSAN F.

PAINTED WIND FRAMES/FIXED TO SIZE DOOR/PAINTED STUCCO EXT AND GARAGE/DOES POWERWASH

Category interior painters

Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.

Thank you for considering Fresh Touch Custom Painting for your upcoming painting project. Fresh Touch Custom Painting is an award winning, full-service residential and commercial painting company that provides the highest quality painting services in Central Ohio. Fresh Touch Custom Painting strives to provide the highest quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so that every customer can join our extensive list of clientele. We take pride in our experienced, professional staff and are eager to take on any project of any size. We will exercise the same care and attention to detail in painting your home or business that we would use when painting our own homes. We use only top quality paints on professionally prepared surfaces. We buy the best paints and products so that your paint job will have an excellent finish that will last for years. Discover for yourself the painting company that hundreds of home and business owners like yourself turn to for their decorating needs. We are proud of our Angie's List Super Service status and prouder still of the many satisfied customers who tell their neighbors and friends about the quality of work our company provides. We invite you to become one of our many satisfied clients. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee! Thank You, Mark Tabor-Owner Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Inc.

Award 2022
    Offers by Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc. on Angi
    360 Painting Columbus

This is the best time of year to freshen up the interior of your home. Welcome to 360º Painting® Columbus! Have you been thinking about updating the paint colors in your home? Would you rather skip the inconvenience and mess of doing it yourself? Call on our house painters in Columbus for all your painting needs!

Integrity Painting LLC

Celebrating over 24 Years in Business! Painting professionals with years of experience delivering the highest quality work and customer satisfaction. Exterior and Interior painting services for residential and commercial properties. Our team is composed of long term employees who are highly trained, knowledgeable and ethical in work practices. You can feel at ease with Integrity Painting working at your home or business. Integrity isn't just a name, it's a way of doing business.

Painting & home improvement