We are normally operating but we are doing more desinfecting and Sanitazing this days

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Buckeye State Cleaning Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

5347 TORCHWOOD LOOP E

Columbus, OH 43229

Welcome to New Albany, Gahana, and Delaware, PLAIN CITY Yes, we are taking new clients for recurring cleanings, weekly, byweekly, Monthly. Same persons Cleaning every time. Buckeye State Cleaning Services, a small local owned and operated business by Daniel and Katty Garcia, serving the Ohio State, the Columbus community and the Buckeye State Fans. Currently we have a special promotions going on for the Ohio State residents. Please look at the pictures of our work and offers. We proudly service cities around Columbus. PLAIN CITY, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Powell, Dublin, Delaware, Grove City, Bexley, Blacklick, New Albany and many more. Give us a call before you purchase. I will be happy to answer all your questions. 614-948-9414 Also ask us how you can get a free Cleaning on your Birthday....

Projects

Home cleaning project
Home cleaning

house cleaning

201943026

08/11/2021

Ashley P.

Buckeye State Cleaning was professional, on time and services provided were exceptional. Two person crew cleaned 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and entire main floor (kitchen, family room, dining room, living room, mudroom). The house was clean, organized and exceeded our expectations. Would strongly recommend and would definitely utilize Buckeye State Cleaning again.

Description of Work
housekeeping

04/14/2021

Sue G.

Cleaners were professional, thorough, careful, and kind. And they worked every minute they were here. I would hire them again anytime, and plan to have them come out once a month to do the cleaning I find more difficult to do as I get older. Extremely pleased with their services.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/27/2021

Karen G.

The cleaning went very very well I use them for almost a year and then I had to stop because my job cut ours because of the covic. Well we're back to work again. And I'm back to hiring this wonderful company😁

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

We are very happy to start back again!

01/10/2021

Lonnie D.

it went well. My home had been empty for 5 months due to a medical issue

Description of Work
cleaning of my house

Lindsey M.

Efficient cleaning crew. We appreciated their ability to get the job done quickly given covid and limiting the time they were in the house. They wore masks and kept distance. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning your home.

Jami T.

I have never used a cleaning service before as I always preferred to do it myself. I also was a bit skeptical as I am not the most trustworthy with strangers in my home cleaning. However, Buckeye State Cleaning Services has proven to me not only can they do a better job than me cleaning but I can trust them in my home. Great company and very well priced. I would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning for you!

Dave And Holly B.

They do a very through job of cleaning.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Regan P.

I just wanted to thank everyone from Buckeye State Cleaning Services for the excellent service they have provided for us over this past year. You all took extra care to listen to our needs and had always been prompt with every text and email. You are always willing to reschedule if my kids were sick. My house is always spotless and they help out with little things ( like vacuuming our dog, Maddie’s bed) that are not expected, but really made a difference. My husband and I have been continually been impressed with your service. THANK YOU TO ALL for everything you do!! It really helps me out as a working mom. It really makes a difference in our world and we are incredibly grateful. Sincerely, Regan Page

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you. We will be happy to continue cleaning your home for many years

Debbie J.

This is the most thorough cleaning I’ve ever had!!! They dust the walls and ceiling, clean sliding glass doors and the inside of the microwave, etc...things that other services miss. I highly recommend Buckeye State Cleaning Services!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much! We will continue with the great quality service for you!

Nancy W.

I have a team from Buckeye State every 2 weeks. They are consistently efficient and thorough. They are serious about disinfecting bathrooms. They follow medical protocols with masks & gloves. If I need an additional service added (like loading heavy laundry into or out of my car for laundromat) they are right on it. If I need to have oven wiped out after auto- clean cycle they do a great job. The cost is reasonable.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning for you!

Handy House Cleaning

FIFI'S EARTH FRIENDLY CLEANING

COMPLETELY ECO-FRIENDLY. WOMEN OWNED. LOCALLY OWNED. NO EMPLOYEES. MYSELF, THE OWNER, DOES ALL THE CLEANING. THIS WAY, YOU ALWAYS SEE THE SAME SMILING FACE! YOU BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND YOU CAN EXPECT A CONSISTENT ROUTINE IN YOUR HOUSE. AUTOMATIC PAYMENT OPTIONS

Golden Cleaning Services LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    201702304428
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Buckeye State Cleaning services, "the cleaning that shines". We will clean your entire house from top to bottom; every room, all bathrooms and showers, every picture frame and art work, all your furniture, every single cealing fan, your entire floors this includes sweep, vaccum carpets and mop hard floors ; and of course your kitchen including the oven and refrigerator. Laundry room can be included too. We also remove small thrift items or furniture away. We can do heavy laundry.

we dont move heavy furniture, or heavy appliances