Buckeye State Cleaning Services

Columbus, OH 43229

Home cleaning

Home cleaning

house cleaning201943026
This was a deep cleaning including appliances

Welcome to New Albany, Gahana, and Delaware, PLAIN CITY Yes, we are taking new clients for recurring cleanings, weekly, byweekly, Monthly. Same persons Cleaning every time. Buckeye State Cleaning Services, a small local owned and operated business by Daniel and Katty Garcia, serving the Ohio State, the Columbus community and the Buckeye State Fans. Currently we have a special promotions going on for the Ohio State residents. Please look at the pictures of our work and offers. We proudly service cities around Columbus. PLAIN CITY, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Powell, Dublin, Delaware, Grove City, Bexley, Blacklick, New Albany and many more. Give us a call before you purchase. I will be happy to answer all your questions. 614-948-9414 Also ask us how you can get a free Cleaning on your Birthday....

house cleaning (76)window cleaning (2)

04/14/2021

Cleaners were professional, thorough, careful, and kind. And they worked every minute they were here. I would hire them again anytime, and plan to have them come out once a month to do the cleaning I find more difficult to do as I get older. Extremely pleased with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

02/27/2021

The cleaning went very very well I use them for almost a year and then I had to stop because my job cut ours because of the covic. Well we're back to work again. And I'm back to hiring this wonderful company😁

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

We are very happy to start back again!

01/10/2021

it went well. My home had been empty for 5 months due to a medical issue

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

11/30/2020

Efficient cleaning crew. We appreciated their ability to get the job done quickly given covid and limiting the time they were in the house. They wore masks and kept distance. Very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning your home.

11/30/2020

I have never used a cleaning service before as I always preferred to do it myself. I also was a bit skeptical as I am not the most trustworthy with strangers in my home cleaning. However, Buckeye State Cleaning Services has proven to me not only can they do a better job than me cleaning but I can trust them in my home. Great company and very well priced. I would not use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning for you!

11/30/2020

This is the most thorough cleaning I’ve ever had!!! They dust the walls and ceiling, clean sliding glass doors and the inside of the microwave, etc...things that other services miss. I highly recommend Buckeye State Cleaning Services!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you so much! We will continue with the great quality service for you!

11/30/2020

I have a team from Buckeye State every 2 weeks. They are consistently efficient and thorough. They are serious about disinfecting bathrooms. They follow medical protocols with masks & gloves. If I need an additional service added (like loading heavy laundry into or out of my car for laundromat) they are right on it. If I need to have oven wiped out after auto- clean cycle they do a great job. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure cleaning for you!

11/30/2020

I just wanted to thank everyone from Buckeye State Cleaning Services for the excellent service they have provided for us over this past year. You all took extra care to listen to our needs and had always been prompt with every text and email. You are always willing to reschedule if my kids were sick. My house is always spotless and they help out with little things ( like vacuuming our dog, Maddie’...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you. We will be happy to continue cleaning your home for many years

11/30/2020

Excellent group of people! Very polite, professional and they do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

11/30/2020

They do a very through job of cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Buckeye State Cleaning services, "the cleaning that shines". We will clean your entire house from top to bottom; every room, all bathrooms and showers, every picture frame and art work, all your furniture, every single cealing fan, your entire floors this includes sweep, vaccum carpets and mop hard floors ; and of course your kitchen including the oven and refrigerator. Laundry room can be included too. We also remove small thrift items or furniture away. We can do heavy laundry.

we dont move heavy furniture, or heavy appliances

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal