Buckeye Power Wash Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

Our slogan is "We clean it ALL" I started Buckeye Power Wash Services in 2007 and I am customer satisfaction driven. I will go above and beyond the call of duty for you and your family. We can most likely quote you a price over the phone or through our website request a quote....

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

Handy House Cleaning

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

10/08/2017

Patrick was suppose to call me back to let me know what time he would arrive. He never did and his initial conversation with me was extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed my house power washed.

05/01/2012

This was a big job. Patrick was neat, friendly and did a great job in a timely manner. Highly recommend Buckeye Power Wash. Lots of landscaping and none of it was touched.

Description of Work
Power washed driveway, paver patio, walkway, front porch. Driveway is very long and is two car lengths wide for most of it.

04/28/2012

I had my entire home power washed today and what a great job Buckeye Power Washing has done. The house looks great and entire process was very easy! The work was done within 10 days of putting in the request. They arrived in a timely fashion and were finished in the estimated time frame. My house was looking a little green but now it is back to a beautiful gray house! I would recommend Buckeye Pow...

Description of Work
I had the entire exterior of my house power washed.

04/05/2012

Even though he was running behind, he called in plenty of time to let me know. He also called when he was on the way. Communication was excellent. Very open to many questions of the entire process. He also was very kind to take down the last of some Christmas lights that I couldn't get to due to previous shoulder surgery. Definitely will use again in the future. Patrick rocks!!

Description of Work
Pressured washed a Ranch style house and patio. My home is in a new build development and had a ton of dirt on the siding. The patio needed to be cleaned as well.

Category pressure washing

Our slogan is "We clean it ALL" We clean roofs, vinyl siding, stucco, brick, block, concrete, decks, patios, driveways, fences and we just added windows in 2012.

Check, Visa, MasterCard