Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2003

Buckeye Remodeling and Handyman, LLC, (formerly Buckeye Handyman) has been serving homeowners in Columbus since 2003. Most of our work is remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, porches, and small additions. The handyman work is squeezed between the big jobs these days. The owner, Stu Cohen, has more than 30 years of experience in the home improvement field with a focus on quality work and customer satisfaction. Check out our reviews. They speak for themselves. Please give us a call to get your free estimate and to discuss your job in detail....

Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC

If you’re looking to increase your curb appeal or sell your home we have the perfect solution. Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC is Firefighter owned and operated. We specialize in commercial and residential cleaning from siding, roofs, concrete, decks and fencing. We offer the best pricing in the area along with excellent customer service. Fully Insured. Soft Wash House Washing--Is DIRT, MOLD, or MILDEW on your siding ruining your curb appeal? WE CAN HELP! House washing is the perfect solution. Low Pressure Roof Cleaning--Is your roof looking DARK, STREAKY or DISCOLORED? Don't replace when you can restore! Concrete Cleaning--Driveways, sidewalks, walkways, patios and pool decks. Your property concrete surfaces will look new again. PLUS Deck and Fence cleaning.

Innovate Home Org - Columbus Glass Block

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

Closets By Design

Since 1982, we've built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in customer service and total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs and the highest quality product construction; our products simply offer the best value in the industry. Can you imagine your home totally organized? We can. Closets by Design take detailed measurements and explore your endless storage possibilities Once your system is designed, we go to work at our state-of-the-art factory. Each unit is built to your specifications and an installation team will install the units quickly and neatly. We look forward to impressing you!

07/14/2017

Ildiko P.

Stu has done excellent work on my house over the past few years; he is an good communicator in terms of discussing exactly what you want, estimates are detailed and reasonable, timelines maintained and well communicated if there are any changes.

Description of Work
Two major projects: Bath remodel and screened porch conversion to 3+ season room; additionally, replacement of two old cracked ceilings, light and fan installations.

Category decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,home remodeling

07/24/2014

Cynthia K.

This was a major project. I have a very long driveway as well as add a patio. My existing driveway was blacktop and wanted to move to concrete with decorative additions. I looked to Stu to perform some of the services as well as contract the rest. While the project was not without issues some of them major by my standards, Stu was there the entire time working though them on my behalf and resolved every issue to my satisfaction. While I have utilized Buckeye Handyman in the past for painting, minor repairs and remodeling, this project took the relationship to a new level. I feel confident to work with Stu on any size project going forward. I recommend Buckeye Handyman for any size project.

Description of Work
Replace driveway and add patio

07/22/2013

Allison G.

We decided to hire Buckeye Handyman and Remodeling after reading the many positive reviews on Angie's List. Stu has an excellent reputation for his work in our community. I very much appreciate his integrity and his business model: he looked for ways to save us money on each project without comprising his commitment to quality. We were on the same page: because this work was being done to sell our house, we did not want to overspend on the projects and at the same time we did not want to have shoddy work done for the new owners. Stu and his craftsmen were punctual, polite, friendly, and very good at what they do! They seem to enjoy their work, and do it with joy. Not everyone loves his job, but Stu does, and that is cool. I really enjoyed the days that I got to be at home talking with him while he worked (although I probably slowed him down), and I also never had any concern about leaving him or the others alone in my home at any time. The attention to detail was most excellent, they always cleaned up every work area each day, and they never left out dangerous tools that my children would find. I give Buckeye Handyman and Remodeling a Grade of A +

Description of Work
Stu did several jobs for us including a small bathroom remodel: new sink cabinet, sink, faucet, mirror, light, wall cabinet, paint, some tile, and more I'm probably forgetting. It looked amazing and came in slightly under budget! Stu also fixed a long-standing problem under our kitchen sink, and installed a new disposal unit. Finally, we had him fix an outdoor faucet replacement that another company did with a Groupon special (and it was a HUGE mistake) - and he make it functional, no leak, and it looks like new.

02/03/2013

Mary K.

He came by to fix our washer a few years ago so we kept his info on the frig. This time he repaired the drier - very reasonable. He's a nice guy with integrity. We wouldn't deal with anyone else.

Description of Work
Great job repairing drier.

11/05/2012

Cynthia K.

I reached out to Buckeye Handyman originally to perform some work on my home on Ridgecliff Road. While obtaining those quotes, I requested he provide an estimate on behalf of my parents who are in the process of relocating to Columbus and are temporarily living with me. They had purchased a condo and wanted the entire living space painted. We met with Stu Cohen and he provided a quote for the work. It was an excellent quote and we agreed to move forward. After scheduling the original start date, we needed to make a change due to issues with closing. He worked hard with us to make the changes and adjusted his own schedule to start on the weekend. Throughout the process, he checked with us as unforseen problems with the walls were discovered inside the condo. He made extra effort to correct those issues and was successful in all cases. The work was beautiful. The work was completed on schedule and the final walk through revealed no issues. I was completely satisfied. I will also be using Buckeye Handyman for the additional work in my home starting right after Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Buckeye Handyman was hired to prep and paint my parents new condo. They were extremely professional and the work was exemplary. They even repaired some issues with the walls that required spackling and there was no evidence that the walls had ever needed any work. They were extremely conscience of our expectations and worked very hard to satisfy them.

Category handyman service,interior painters

06/21/2012

DEE K.

They were wonderful. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Buckeye Handyman to redo my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

08/06/2011

KATHRYN K.

Stu replaced the lintel in the shower which had been cracked and leaking. He found the replacement piece, took care of everything, and left us with a shower that looks brand new. It has been used for about 9 months and no leaks or problems have occured. We will definitely call him back for some other jobs I have in mind!

Description of Work
Stu Cohen replaced the lintel in the shower which had been cracked and leaking.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

05/03/2011

Matt J.

People from Buckeye Handyman Company listened to what we were asking. They were willing to get back with a quote. They appeared to be knowledgeable. They explained to me what they would do. I would consider having them out again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Buckeye Handyman Company some time in March. I wanted an estimate to get our front porch replaced.

Category decks

02/11/2011

NORMA S.

It was very good. They were priced lower than another company that we spoke with. We were very happy with them.

Description of Work
They repaired some siding. They also took down a gutter and put it back up.

Category gutter repair,siding

11/24/2010

DEE K.

It was a 3-light switch and one was not working. He replaced it and it works fine. He is efficient, he does a great job and he has good prices.

Description of Work
They replaced a light switch in our home.

Category electrician,handyman service

Kitchen, bath and basement remodeling & home additions.