Buckeye Custom Renovations

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2014

1030 Dublin Rd

Columbus, OH 43215

We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your

10/09/2015

Peter C.

Have not seen the estimate, but seriously doubt we would hire this person. Maybe the company should send out their own personnel and not a sub-contractor, who in fact was from out of state.

Description of Work
This was just for an estimate. Contractor sent a sub-contractor to look at the job. He was unprofessional from the get-go. Said right away he thought it was a complete siding job, while in reality it was for siding repair and other exterior issues. And what contractor asks for the customer's race and religion? He did.

Category handyman service, siding

09/04/2015

LAUREL & RALPH D.

Description of Work
provider looked what should be done, but never sent estimate.

Category handyman service, roofing

First let us apologize. There must have been some kind of miscommunication at the time of the estimate. It was our understanding that the customer was going to contact Forton Ironworks to select from one of their designs and let us know which design she chose so we could give her a solid estimate. Again, we do apologize and we would still love to earn the business of this customer.

07/15/2015

Lucy M.

It went very well. They very prompt never made a mess. They were also very polite got the job done just like I asked them to.

Description of Work
They changed the toilet seat and also changed two door knobs on the doors.

Category handyman service

07/10/2015

Cynthia H.

It went very well from the point of coming out to look at everything that I wanted to have done and providing me with an estimate in a timely manner, providing an excellent price and coming out to finish all of the work within two days. I am very pleased with what was done, and I will contact them for future work.

Description of Work
I live in a condo, and Buckeye Custom Renovations came out and replaced soffit, replaced bricks on my front stoop, power washed my front walk and stoop area, and replaced and painted a board on my back patio.

Category masonry, roofing, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

07/08/2015

Tina B.

From the salesman to the crew that did the work, everyone was very professional and punctual. I would have no problem recommending Buckeye Custom Renovations to my friends and family, or anyone looking to get any work done. They made the whole process easy!

Description of Work
New vinyl fence. New roof.

Category fencing, roofing

07/08/2015

Lucy M.

The salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. The crew was very polite and punctual, as well as, kept my yard clean. They did great work! Everything from beginning to end went very smooth. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged/fixed wood on deck. Power washed. Painted 2 coats of deck paint.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

06/23/2015

Sonya S.

From the 1st contact with Markin to the final touches, They were great. They did all they said they were going to do. They arrived early (but not too early) and went right to work. The gentleman let me know what he was doing at every step and kept me informed to the fullest. They were very professional and I have already recommended to most of my family. They are a great company and I will use them in the future!!!

Description of Work
I had a large list of Handyman items completed

Category handyman service

KNL Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi
    Southern Grove Landscaping

Why work with us? Southern Grove Landscaping was established nineteen years ago, in 1986, by a graduate from Ohio State University who studied in depth what it takes to achieve perfection in your landscape surroundings. Award-winning landscapes do not just look good for one season -- an excellent landscape should transcend the season with plants chosen for our Ohio climate and accents of stonework and design variation that command attention. That's our specialty. While everyone thinks about flowers in the spring and mowing the grass in the summer, your yard needs special attention throughout the year: during the winter delicate plants should be wrapped or transferred inside; in the spring the landscaping always needs extra special care to make sure the plants and lawn start the year off right. Summer heat means that proper watering and fertilization are important to keep plants healthy, whereas in the fall, trees and shrubs begin to go dormant, so transplantation then preven ts shock to the plant and helps to ensure healthy new growth in the spring. We are pleased to announce our nineteenth anniversary of making Columbus and surrounding areas beautiful. We're humbled by the positive response we've had from our clients and we hope to make many more beautiful landscapes for you and your families to enjoy. Give us a call and we will meet with you for a free consultation at your convenience. ASSOCIATION Better Business Bureau

Roofing. Siding. Handyman. Plumbing. Toilet, Sink, & Faucet Repair & Replacement. Electrical. Fix & Change Outlets & Switches. Lighting. Ceiling Fans. Carpentry. Pet Door Installation. Drywall. Painting. Decks & Patios. Concrete Work. Doors. Basement, Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling. Cabinets. Countertops. Gutters. Gutter Guards. Windows. Fencing. Pavers.