Buckeye Custom Renovations

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2014

We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today's home remodeling market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word....

Triple-X Xtreme Xterior Xperts

We are a full service hardscape design build company. We install pavers and concrete patios complete with pavilions, seat walls multi-level areas, fire places and pits, outdoor kitchens and pizza ovens. We also install all LED lighting and landscape associated with the construction of your outdoor space. We are BBB A+ accredited

Property Worx

We are a full service company able to take care of any of your property needs. From installation of large outdoor living projects, to mowing and maintaining your property, Property Worx has it covered! We also offer custom 3D Designing. All installations are in house and we do not use any sub-contractors! It is our dream to provide top quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction all over Ohio!

Curt’s Brick & Stone LLC

Specializing in pavers and stamped concrete. We are patio and driveway specialists. In business since 2002, we have served over 1000 residential customers. We have 6 full-time employees and some seasonal help as well.

10/09/2015

Have not seen the estimate, but seriously doubt we would hire this person. Maybe the company should send out their own personnel and not a sub-contractor, who in fact was from out of state.

Description of Work
This was just for an estimate. Contractor sent a sub-contractor to look at the job. He was unprofessional from the get-go. Said right away he thought it was a complete siding job, while in reality it was for siding repair and other exterior issues. And what contractor asks for the customer's race and religion? He did.

Category handyman service,siding

09/04/2015

Description of Work
provider looked what should be done, but never sent estimate.

Category handyman service,roofing

First let us apologize. There must have been some kind of miscommunication at the time of the estimate. It was our understanding that the customer was going to contact Forton Ironworks to select from one of their designs and let us know which design she chose so we could give her a solid estimate. Again, we do apologize and we would still love to earn the business of this customer.

07/15/2015

It went very well. They very prompt never made a mess. They were also very polite got the job done just like I asked them to.

Description of Work
They changed the toilet seat and also changed two door knobs on the doors.

Category handyman service

07/10/2015

It went very well from the point of coming out to look at everything that I wanted to have done and providing me with an estimate in a timely manner, providing an excellent price and coming out to finish all of the work within two days. I am very pleased with what was done, and I will contact them for future work.

Description of Work
I live in a condo, and Buckeye Custom Renovations came out and replaced soffit, replaced bricks on my front stoop, power washed my front walk and stoop area, and replaced and painted a board on my back patio.

Category masonry,roofing,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

07/08/2015

From the salesman to the crew that did the work, everyone was very professional and punctual. I would have no problem recommending Buckeye Custom Renovations to my friends and family, or anyone looking to get any work done. They made the whole process easy!

Description of Work
New vinyl fence. New roof.

Category fencing,roofing

07/08/2015

The salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. The crew was very polite and punctual, as well as, kept my yard clean. They did great work! Everything from beginning to end went very smooth. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged/fixed wood on deck. Power washed. Painted 2 coats of deck paint.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

06/23/2015

From the 1st contact with Markin to the final touches, They were great. They did all they said they were going to do. They arrived early (but not too early) and went right to work. The gentleman let me know what he was doing at every step and kept me informed to the fullest. They were very professional and I have already recommended to most of my family. They are a great company and I will use the...

Description of Work
I had a large list of Handyman items completed

Category handyman service

Roofing. Siding. Handyman. Plumbing. Toilet, Sink, & Faucet Repair & Replacement. Electrical. Fix & Change Outlets & Switches. Lighting. Ceiling Fans. Carpentry. Pet Door Installation. Drywall. Painting. Decks & Patios. Concrete Work. Doors. Basement, Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling. Cabinets. Countertops. Gutters. Gutter Guards. Windows. Fencing. Pavers.