Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2011

263 Avondale Ave

Columbus, OH 43223

Owner operated and we are on site throughout the whole project. rarely do we use sub- contractors. 30yrs in the business with a clean record. Free consultation with no hidden costs. No deposits required until work has started! No job to big to handle.

07/29/2012

Timothy M.

Owner Mike Speziale installed 3 exterior garage lights, installed a longer downrod on an outdoor ceiling fan, and installed a new kitchen faucet and sprayer. While installing the kitchen faucet Mike discovered a pipe fitting under the sink that was leaking. He left and went to another job while I went to get the additional parts and came back a few hours later to finish .

Description of Work
While I purchased parts and materials on my own, I hired Buckeye Custom Contracting to do electrical and plumbing work.

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans

05/17/2012

Timothy M.

Buckeye Custom Contracting cut the door so that it would open & close properly saving me the cost of purchasing a new door and frame.

Description of Work
I had a rear entry door that was sagging and not closing properly.

Category remodeling, roofing

03/30/2012

jeff A.

I had numerous bids on the work that I needed accomplished, some were cheaper but didn't feel comfortable with them (found out one didn't carry insurance). Mike told me off the bat that it might take him a few extra days but the savings made that a non issue. Mike didn't require a deposit until he got started which I found refreshing. Once he got started he made sure to clean as he went and showed me little things that he was doing extra that I didn't even think of. Like I mentioned earlier, after the work was complete I called him several times because I know some contractors tend to avoid you once the work is complete but Mike always got back with me promptly

Description of Work
I bought a HUD home, mike put a new roof on for me, help me throughout the house doing repair work and upgrading sections of the house. I waited several months to make the review to see if everything kept that he did and all the work was top notch. I called him with several questions after the work was complete and he was always prompt in his response to my satisfaction. I'm sure I will use him again if the need arises

Category handyman service, remodeling, roofing

07/30/2011

Timothy M.

Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp. installed a new roof on my home with upgraded architectural dimensional shingles. Owner Mike Speziale supervised and performed the work along with his crew. It was no easy task. I have a hip roof which required 50 squares of shingles. A gazebo attached to my deck was re-roofed as well to match the home. Mike & his crew did not give me a rush job , they spent 5 days on the project working late into the evenings and it looks marvelous. Mike also does more than roofing and I had him do two other jobs at my home as well for which I will submit other reports..

Description of Work
Re-Roofed my home

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi
    Hydra Basement Waterproofing

Hydra provides honest and expert information on any basement or crawl space problem you may be experiencing. If a problem does not exist we will tell you, and if it does we will provide a fair estimate for repair. Our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair with our very own patented "Smart Brace", and crawl space encapsulation. Veteran and family owned with no high pressure sales. Call two of our competitors, then call us, you'll see the difference.

Quick2Dry

When you need experienced disaster relief. we are a family owned and operated company. we specialize in water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage, mold testing and mold removal, sewage clean up, and also dumpster rentals and junk removal.

Construction company, general contractor, radiant heat floors, whole house water systems and softeners, solar lighting & low to no voc building products, general contractors.

Sewer and drain, landscaping & swimming pools.