Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2011

Owner operated and we are on site throughout the whole project. rarely do we use sub- contractors. 30yrs in the business with a clean record. Free consultation with no hidden costs. No deposits required until work has started! No job to big to handle....

Angel Painting

Angel Painting in Central Ohio is the leading painting company servicing Dublin, New Albany, Grove City, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Worthington, and surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in Interior-Exterior, Residential and Commercial Painting, Power Washing, Drywall installation and repair, carpentry, and much more! For your next home improvement project, contact Angel Painting in Central Ohio. Saturdays are By Appointment Only.

Buckeye House Painting

10 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Award winning.

OHIOWEST improvements LTD

We aim to please our customers, contact us for all your residential and commercial buildings repair needs. From adding a fence , interior and exterior painting, flooring, wood trim, stucco, gutters, doors and windows, water heaters, basement work, etc.

07/29/2012

Owner Mike Speziale installed 3 exterior garage lights, installed a longer downrod on an outdoor ceiling fan, and installed a new kitchen faucet and sprayer. While installing the kitchen faucet Mike discovered a pipe fitting under the sink that was leaking. He left and went to another job while I went to get the additional parts and came back a few hours later to finish .

Description of Work
While I purchased parts and materials on my own, I hired Buckeye Custom Contracting to do electrical and plumbing work.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans

05/17/2012

Buckeye Custom Contracting cut the door so that it would open & close properly saving me the cost of purchasing a new door and frame.

Description of Work
I had a rear entry door that was sagging and not closing properly.

Category remodeling,roofing

03/30/2012

I had numerous bids on the work that I needed accomplished, some were cheaper but didn't feel comfortable with them (found out one didn't carry insurance). Mike told me off the bat that it might take him a few extra days but the savings made that a non issue. Mike didn't require a deposit until he got started which I found refreshing. Once he got started he made sure to clean as he went and showed...

Description of Work
I bought a HUD home, mike put a new roof on for me, help me throughout the house doing repair work and upgrading sections of the house. I waited several months to make the review to see if everything kept that he did and all the work was top notch. I called him with several questions after the work was complete and he was always prompt in his response to my satisfaction. I'm sure I will use him again if the need arises

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing

07/30/2011

Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp. installed a new roof on my home with upgraded architectural dimensional shingles. Owner Mike Speziale supervised and performed the work along with his crew. It was no easy task. I have a hip roof which required 50 squares of shingles. A gazebo attached to my deck was re-roofed as well to match the home. Mike & his crew did not give me a rush job , they spent 5 days...

Description of Work
Re-Roofed my home

Construction company, general contractor, radiant heat floors, whole house water systems and softeners, solar lighting & low to no voc building products, general contractors.

Sewer and drain, landscaping & swimming pools.