Brill Construction

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2012

217 Shull Avenue

Columbus, OH 43230

I do have helpers to help me when needed. Most of the work I do myself. I have been in the trade for 35+ years. Since 1976 ....

07/31/2018

Brad F.

Great. Excellent attention to detail, punctual, quality work!

Description of Work
Railing, banisters, newels, trim

04/23/2018

Jennifer C.

After finding Brill Construction's information on Angie's List, I reached out to try to set up an appointment to discuss home improvement projects. Mark was quick to respond to my call with a voice mail and at text, to which I responded back. Mark and I were not able to set up a time that worked for us both in upcoming weeks (he only gives estimates on weekends, which are very difficult for us), so I told Mark that I'd keep him in mind if I was able to make room for an appointment on an upcoming weekend. Things quickly took a turn for the worse and Mark told me that never in his 40 years of working had he even been turned down for a weekend appointment. When I thanked him for his comments, he promptly told me to look elsewhere for service followed by a message berating me for trying to get the "last word" into our text chain. I found this behavior hurtful, especially since I don't know Mark, was just reaching out to him for an appointment, and things had been very professional up to that point. It made me realize that this isn't the type of person with whom I want to do business. I cannot speak to the quality of work that Brill Construction does but they certainly lack in professionalism.

Description of Work
General Home Repairs

Category woodworking

I did not perform any work for this person she was very rude and sarcastic with me it wasn't that I just did appointments on weekends she wanted me to come in the evening which I don't do after working all day I don't feel like going out on appointments I'm very busy and she just seem to keep texting back and to me she was very sarcastic I might have lost my cool but it is true in all my years I've never had a problem with a customer like this and yes I told her to look elsewhere and I stand by that

04/13/2017

Cheryl B.

Mark was always on time and he was impeccable on cleaning up. He offered good suggestions to our jobs and was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Woodwork, doors, trim

11/25/2016

bryan G.

Excellent, Dan Brill with Brill Construction provides the best services in the industry and does it for an affordable price. I will refer him to everyone I know needing home improvement services.

Description of Work
Came and provided estimate for services to do an addition

10/07/2015

Robin A.

Mark was great, solved problems as they arose. Finished under budget. Was punctual and responsive.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of bathroom. Removal of bathtub; installation of marble basin and surround. New plumbing, installation of ceramic tile.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

10/30/2014

Kristy P.

Outstanding quality of work, price and professionalism.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring. Extensive leveling of floor prior to installation.

Category ceramic tile

08/31/2014

Jaymi B.

Mark is awesome! This is the second job he's done for us. The first was removing and installing 2entry doors. Mark is extremely nice and very, very good at constructing...particularly at finish carpentry work. We had 3 large bay window in the front of our house. We decided to purchase regular windows to replace them (so no more bay) and because of Mark's skill...you'd never know there were bay windows on the house. He installed the windows and worked hard to ensure that the finished product looked amazing...taking extra steps to save some material from the previous fascia to put back on so it would look original and natural. The new windows are now safe, secure, energy-efficient and look great! Mark is easy to work with and flexible. He won't sugar-coat things, which we appreciate. He will provide you with an honest assessment and information so you can make the decision thats best for you He's honest, hard-working and very fair. He certainly won't take you for granted. He wants a fair rate for a hard day's work and is not out to gouge you. Mark will definitely be invited back for more projects in the future!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 3 from windows

Category remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

06/03/2014

Robert R.

Great job - very friendly - got exactly what i was hoping for - very professional !

Description of Work
Installed trim for house interior

02/10/2014

Jen G.

Mark is a skilled carpenter who communicates well, and produces work of a quality nature. He is detail-oriented and very well organized. Prior to starting a project, Mark strives to understand the request in order to complete it correctly and with customer satisfaction. If there is a difference of opinion, he is eager to discuss it and provide a professional explanation as to why the work should be performed in a specific manner to achieve the best results. Mark is prompt and professional, and he does not overlap his jobs. Once he starts a project, he remains on it until completion. Mark’s work and work ethics are of high standards. I would highly recommend him to others, and I plan on using him again.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen cabinets and built platform for theater seats.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling

02/08/2014

Harry S.

Mark did a great job, he was on time ready to work.

Description of Work
Installed doors, installed a garbage disposal and faucet, patched ceilings.

Category replacement windows

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi
    American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi

I build and install custom built cabinets in my shop. will stain, paint and finish cabinets, or you may finish yourself which saves you money. I do complete remodeling, small or big. I will help you with your project if you like. I advertise on Craigs list under servicee area in skilled trades. the listings are.Master Carpenter and Cabinet Builder, and also Custom built Cabinets. I offer many services not mentioned even Handyman services.