Brian C McGuire Landscape Contractor

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2004

1336 Langston Dr

Columbus, OH 43220

I offer prompt, courteous, high quality professional service....

03/25/2014

Karen P.

Very professional. Was inquisitive about source of water problem rather than just do what we asked. Even did a water test with our sump pump drainage to be sure that was not the source of wetness in our backyard. While weather was a factor in getting things done, he was out as soon as weather permitted. The crew was very careful of the invisible dog fence wires and completed the work and clean up in the time promised. A little higher priced than most I had estimate, but I think he had a better idea of what needed to be done and was encouraging us to evaluate the effectiveness of the whole project in steps rather than do a massive project from the get go. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Installed a french drain in the backyard.

10/21/2013

Bridget W.

Category landscaping,drain pipe

11/11/2011

ROBIN H.

We were evaluating a variety of things. The experience went very well. He was very responsive to our inquiries and our meeting. He had good ideas.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Brian C McGuire Landscaping for exterior general landscaping.

04/18/2011

Diane K.

His crew is very reliable and is extremely responsive. His prices are above average, but the quality shows through. He is extremely creative and takes great pride in his work. He continued to come out for maintenance and I enjoyed how beautiful my yard has been. I regret to say that I could not continue to pay for the service though. He is a high end landscaper and many people may choose to use him, but I cannot continue to pay his prices.

Description of Work
He landscaped my yard. He began by seeding the yard and continued until I had a gorgeous landscape in my view.

05/04/2009

TIFFANY P.

As soon as we agreed to have the work done, the crew was here. They worked in good weather and bad until the job was completed. They even fixed a concrete step that our contractor had put in incorrectly and installed drain tiles. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to anyone. The finished product is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we asked for - if not more!

Description of Work
Brick paver patio. Beautifully done.

10/28/2008

Diane K.

The landscape employees arrived in a timely manner and completed the work very nicely, even watering the plants! They are pleasant, courteous, and professional in their work and thorough enough to clean up the area when finished.

Description of Work
The company chose, delivered and planted my annual flowers and spread new mulch in the front and back beds.

07/09/2007

BARBARA B.

Honest, polite people, professional and friendly. Hard workers! They don't waste time, they come - do their job - clean up and leave!

Description of Work
Trimmed all my bushes, dug out all my weeds, mulched, cleaned gutters and edged along the driveway and sidewalks.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service

06/26/2006

BARBARA B.

I totally trust him. They do not leave anything laying around. He will do anything landscaping including cleanup. He will do ponds and waterfalls. I am going to have him dig up all my drain tile and replace it.

Description of Work
I had him trim limbs in trees. He dug weeds up. Edged around the driveway and beds. Hauled away debris, even debris that I had from before.

Category landscaping,tree service

12/23/2004

TIM K.

BRIAN DOES EXCELLENT WORK AND HE IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. HE WILL RARELY BE THE ''LOW QUOTE,'' BUT NO ONE CAN DO FINE BRICK WORK BETTER THAN HE CAN. BEFORE HIRING BRIAN, IT WOULD BE SMART TO AGREE ON A WRITTEN PROJECT TIMELINE WITH A RELATED PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE.

Description of Work
NEW BRICK PATIO OVER NEW CEMENT SLAB.

Category sunrooms

LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Mark Monnette Masonry

1 employees. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges.

Basement Remedy

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundation Repair, Drainage, Masonry, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time.

Offers by Basement Remedy on Angi

Paver patios, masonry retaining walls, plantings, exterior drainage work, seeding & sodding, and Landscape Maintenance.

Grass cutting.