Bradford Xteriors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

Bradford Xteriors Inc. is a family owned and operated business that goes over and beyond the call of duty for the contracting business. We offer free inspections to our customers by trained staff that is always happy to serve you and your family. We started this business for the simple reason to

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Nursing home Roof

gutter repair

202243220
View project

roofing (533)siding companies (69)gutter repair (69)gutter cleaning (49)window replacement (37)stucco (21)chimney repair (18)handyman (17)home remodeling (6)water damage restoration (6)home inspection (6)door installation (4)

01/13/2023

Jeff P.

It was great. Crew showed up before the sun was up. Got straight to work. Competed in one day and site was clean when they left. Exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
roof gutters downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/13/2023

01/13/2023

Margaret H.

The owner was fair and professional. The crew was prompt and courteous. Most importantly, my roof is absolutely fabulous and was finished on schedule. I have and will continue to recommend Bradford Xteriors. A very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Full roof tear-off

Work Completed On 01/13/2023

07/11/2021

Philip D.

Went well, they had a cancellation in their schedule and came the next week. Finished the job in 2 days. Looks great.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

11/22/2020

Jason P.

They did an excellent job. Dave went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the end results with good communication all through the process from quote to completion. The crews were all professional, and the siding crew in particular did great work on a challenging project.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters, Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

10/02/2020

Paul M.

Could not be more happy. Everything just went as well as it could have during this crazy COVID stuff. Windows went smooth, roof in a day and siding was a few days. Entire project start to finish was 8 days and the clean up was exceptionally well done. Did not even know they were here. Definitely recommend Bradford Xteriors to anyone needing things done. Jason, the owner is very wired at all time but none the less a great guy and now friend.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, gutters and windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/25/2020

william L.

The entire process went incredibly well. I reached out to 5 of the highest-rated (per Angie's List) Owens Corning's Preferred Platinum Contractors. Jason (Bradford Xteriors' Owner) was the first to call me back and arrange a visit for a quote. (There were several I didn't hear back from at all.) Bradford Xteriors Inc. installed a new Owens Corning Flex shingles (hail-proof). The crew was already trained on the new product. The crew showed up on time, answered any questions I had and did a great job minimizing any mess during the project and cleaning the yard afterwards. During installation, Jason stopped in to make sure everything was progressing well. Afterwards, a quality assurance member came to survey the work done. Additionally, they replaced my gutters as well. Jason took care of working things out with my insurance company, as well. Overall, I was extremely pleased with their quality, care and the results!

Description of Work
Replacement Roof & Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

06/12/2020

KATHY C.

I called to see if someone could help me find the source of water coming in on my second floor. I am suspicious it is a stucco issue. Jason, the owner of the company, called me back very promptly, but did tell me due to high demand he was not able to help me at that time. I ended up talking with him for probably 20 minutes talking through possibilities and recommendations on what to do. He has been in business for a long time, has a vast knowledge of all aspects of homes, and home repair. I can say one thing, he definitely knows what he's doing, and gave me a lot of advice that will help me make sure I get my water problem fixed, and fixed correctly without shortcuts. This will be the first place I call anytime I need work done in the future. From windows, to roofs, to just about anything. I really appreciated his patience and answering all my questions.

Description of Work
Mitigate Water Issue in Wall

Category stucco

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

01/29/2020

PETE F.

They offered a free estimate. We scheduled a day and time. So far so good. I left work to be home for the appointment. 20 minutes after our scheduled time I called to see if they were on their way. The estimator told me he was an hour and half away and would not be over today. If this is how they treat me when they are trying to win my business....

Description of Work
Roofing Repaid

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologise personally for the lack of communication on my staffs part, my estimator's day was pushed back with a few delays and he should of communicated that to you. I will use this for tommorows sales meeting. Jason Shumway Owner

Kelly R.

Service was great, price was reasonable, and work looks good. Very understanding of my busy schedule and great communication.

Description of Work
Siding and door repair

Category siding, doors

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Robert R.

It went really smooth and completed faster then expected

Description of Work
Removal and Install of Siding

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Great to hear we could meet your project needs. Thank you so much for your support. Jason Shumway Owner

Christopher C.

The process went extremely fast and very smooth. Bradford came out to look over the job on 10/23 and provided an oral quote at that time with a written contract proposal submitted on 10/27. It was accepted on 10/28. Work commenced the next day (10/29) and was completed the following day (10/30) in a workman-like manner. All personnel were professional, courtesy, and responsive. The price paid ($5250) might have been a bit high for the job, but the prompt and satisfactory result made it worthwhile.

Description of Work
Existing aluminum siding was removed and replaced with vinyl siding.

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Thank you for your business. Jason Shumway Owner

Kenneth A.

Great! We had some curling shingles that needed to be fixed. He was knowledgable about yhe problem and took care of it.

Description of Work
Curling Shingles

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Review for Bradford Xteriors - 4510 Kenny Rd, Columbus, OH - 38206100

Glad we could take care of your issues Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Jason Shumway Owner

Michelle D.

My house looks great, would definitely use Bradford Exteriors again.

Description of Work
Roofing & Siding

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Thomas R.

Very well! We were out of town during much of the work and returned to find a beautiful new look to our home. Dave, from Bradford was very helpful and provided great service.

Description of Work
vinyl exterior siding

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Review for Bradford Xteriors - 4510 Kenny Rd, Columbus, OH - 38206510

I saw the before and after of your project. Wow what a transformation Thank you again for your business. Jason Shumway Owner

Robert T.

The whole process was very smooth. The work was done quickly with a great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Siding repair as well as porch beam replacement.

Category roofing, siding, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Michelle J.

Very professional, and the crew was amazing. We needed our siding replaced from wind damage. As soon as we called we were able to set up an appointment quickly for a quote and since then the whole process was seamless.

Description of Work
Replaced Siding

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Scott Z.

It went fantastic! They went beyond what I had expected, answered my questions and took pictures so I didn’t have to go on the roof. Super friendly and I felt they were there to make sure my needs were met and not like other contractors who come to do the job as fast as they can, make their money and leave. I saw real detail in their work.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Eric S.

Job was perfect. Seamless. Done in a day.

Description of Work
Sided a garage

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your continued support. Jason Shumway Owner

Sandy H.

Our new dimensional shingles are beautiful. Because there was hail damage on the roof the company worked with our insurance company and the roof did new cost us a single penny. We were so happy with the job that a couple years later we recommended them to our son when his roof needed replaced. His roof is wonderful too. Nice people and highly efficient. AAA+++ rating from us.

Description of Work
We needed our shingles replaced on the entire roof.

Work Completed On 10/23/2014

It was awesome working for your family! Thanks again for the opportunity. Jason Shumway Owner

Bill B.

Fantastic, would hire again in a heartbeat. Thorough, quick, excellent job.

Description of Work
Shingle replacement

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed], Really appreciate your business. I am grateful we could meet/beat your expectations. Jason Shumway Owner

Willis G.

The whole project went very smootly. Michael was extremely heipful in working with the insurance adjuster as well as keeping me informed all through the process.

Description of Work
Roof replacement after hail damage

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Jim A.

Wonderful. The work was completed in a timely manner and the crew was clean

Description of Work
Roof replacement