Boyde's Exterminating Company

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

1967 Dunning Rd

Columbus, OH 43219

Complete pest control services....

02/06/2021

Stephen W.

Excellent service! Mr. Boyde delivered professional services and guaranteed his work! I especially appreciate how he explained what needed to be done, how he was going to do it, and what my role would be during the process. Furthermore, he was on time, gave a reasonable quote, and followed up after the service was completed to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. Yes, I would definitely hire him again as well as recommend Boyde's services. Well done Mr. Boyde! 👍

Description of Work
Pest control

06/18/2019

Eric S.

Robert has helped us twice now and we are thankful we found his company. He is thorough and efficient and was very helpful to explain the process. The best part is that it worked! Thanks!

Description of Work
Carpenter ants and spiders

06/26/2017

ELIZABETH H.

After talking to Robert on the phone he was at our house near plain city in 45 min. He took care of the bee's and sprayed for carpenter ants he found also. Very nice and did a great job. I would reccomend this company to anyone that needs exterminating done. thanks Robert. Dena And Todd

Description of Work
we had to have someone come out and spray for carpenter bee's and we needed it done right away.

05/04/2017

Tery J.

I posted a request for this job on this site and within a few hours I was contacted. They came out the next day, gave a quote that was very reasonable and did the work the same day. Polite, professional and thorough. Great service and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Needed carpenter bees killed. Also had him do a house perimeter and timber spray.

06/04/2016

Pamela W.

Called and he came out within 3 hours. Did a thorough job and even found some bees that he also treated. He works hard to make you happy and has good communication. Took payment over the phone by credit card. SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS! This guy is working hard to make you happy.

Description of Work
Needed to treat for ants for a home sale.

04/21/2016

Jennifer B.

I was very pleased with the friendliness, promptness and service. No more hornets!

Description of Work
Boyde's Exterminating Co. found numerous hornet nests in the eaves of the house and removed them.

03/17/2016

Sheila W.

I've called them and sent them messages hoping somebody would pick up. I needed them to come out but they just never answered. I tried every way possible to get in contact with them.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal online for an inspection and trap. The offer was good but they never showed up.

12/03/2015

Kathleen M.

10/15/2015

Lori B.

Perfect. He was polite, professional and thorough. My husband was equally as impressed as I was.

Description of Work
Checked my house for bugs and sprayed...basically gave me piece of mind because I am paranoid. He came out sprayed and ensured me that because no bugs scurried when he sprayed that bugs were not present. Wow I can finally sleep! He also said if something pops up he'll be right back out.

09/12/2015

Jim B.

Came out immediately when called. Work was done promptly at a fair price. Very satisfied with work

Description of Work
Removed Hornets nest

Category pest control, animal removal

09/04/2015

SUE C.

I called them today 9:30 am, they arrived before 12:00 noon and by 1:15 the hive had been exterminated. Was told it would take 24 hours before all the bees would die and that they would come back at no additional charge if any bees remained. I highly recommend this skilled and professional company. They are a pleasure to work with and have a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
Exterminated a hive of bees that had taken up residence in outside air conditioner.

08/17/2015

William M.

First treatment did not kill all the fleas. Boyde's came back at no charge and treated a second time. That did the trick.

Description of Work
Treat for fleas.

08/01/2014

Karl S.

He is extremely thorough and very clean and doesn't ever intrude. He comes when it is convenient for us and is very professional. He has the most up-to-date and top-knotch equipment and trucks.

Description of Work
He is eradicating our bedbug problem in our entire home.

Buckeye Wildlife Solutions

Our main objective at Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is to provide each customer with excellent and humane wildlife removal services. We specialize in wildlife removal in Columbus - Delaware Ohio and surrounding areas. Firstly, we identify safety as a primary concern, so our team of experts is certified to perform all manners of wildlife removal, damage repair, animal prevention, attic restoration and pest control. With a combined 20 years of both education and in-the-field experience, Buckeye Wildlife Solutions exceeds expectations in both customer service and wildlife & pest management.

Offers by Buckeye Wildlife Solutions on Angi
    Green Valley Wildlife Solutions

Green Valley Wildlife Solutions is a FULL-SERVICE Nuisance Wildlife Company. From Wildlife Removal, Complete Attic Restoration, and QUALITY Repairs to the Structure, we do it ALL. Services include but are not limited to Raccoon Extermination, Bat Extermination, Bird Removal, Bed Bug Extermination, Attic Remediation, and Wildlife Exclusion. Our goal is to provide efficient, ethical solutions for Wildlife and Bed Bug conflict situations, without the usage of chemicals and unethical practices.

Dog-Gone Wildlife

We are here to resolve your animal control issues. With over 25 years of experience in animal exclusion, critter removal and animal damage repair, we have a solution. Varmints love getting into those hard to get to places. We are able to install chimney caps, hidden fencing and netting to prevent birds and animals from nesting. If they have already moved in, our humane and proven methods for dislodging them is what you need. We are able to repair damage that the animals have caused. No need to find another company and hope they can get it done before these animals come back. From start to finish we are your solution. Call now for your consultation!Free Estimates. Has your dog ever brought home a live skunk? Ours have. We have first hand experience and solutions for you. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.

Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Ants, Fleas, Mice,rats