Boyde's Exterminating Company

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

Complete pest control services....

Affordable Animal Control Inc

1 employee. Sometimes uses subs. Cost is determined by the job.

Dog-Gone Wildlife

We are here to resolve your animal control issues. With over 25 years of experience in animal exclusion, critter removal and animal damage repair, we have a solution. Varmints love getting into those hard to get to places. We are able to install chimney caps, hidden fencing and netting to prevent birds and animals from nesting. If they have already moved in, our humane and proven methods for dislodging them is what you need. We are able to repair damage that the animals have caused. No need to find another company and hope they can get it done before these animals come back. From start to finish we are your solution. Call now for your consultation!Free Estimates. Has your dog ever brought home a live skunk? Ours have. We have first hand experience and solutions for you. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.

Champion Pest & Termite Control LLC

At Champion Pest & Termite Control, we provide pest, mosquito, and termite management solutions throughout Central Ohio. We will inspect and identify your individual situation in order to create a comprehensive plan to control pests at your location. Please call for a free estimate. BBB Accredited Business

02/06/2021

Excellent service! Mr. Boyde delivered professional services and guaranteed his work! I especially appreciate how he explained what needed to be done, how he was going to do it, and what my role would be during the process. Furthermore, he was on time, gave a reasonable quote, and followed up after the service was completed to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. Yes, I would definitely h...

Description of Work
Pest control

06/18/2019

Robert has helped us twice now and we are thankful we found his company. He is thorough and efficient and was very helpful to explain the process. The best part is that it worked! Thanks!

Description of Work
Carpenter ants and spiders

06/26/2017

After talking to Robert on the phone he was at our house near plain city in 45 min. He took care of the bee's and sprayed for carpenter ants he found also. Very nice and did a great job. I would reccomend this company to anyone that needs exterminating done. thanks Robert. Dena And Todd

Description of Work
we had to have someone come out and spray for carpenter bee's and we needed it done right away.

05/04/2017

I posted a request for this job on this site and within a few hours I was contacted. They came out the next day, gave a quote that was very reasonable and did the work the same day. Polite, professional and thorough. Great service and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Needed carpenter bees killed. Also had him do a house perimeter and timber spray.

06/04/2016

Called and he came out within 3 hours. Did a thorough job and even found some bees that he also treated. He works hard to make you happy and has good communication. Took payment over the phone by credit card. SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS! This guy is working hard to make you happy.

Description of Work
Needed to treat for ants for a home sale.

04/21/2016

I was very pleased with the friendliness, promptness and service. No more hornets!

Description of Work
Boyde's Exterminating Co. found numerous hornet nests in the eaves of the house and removed them.

03/17/2016

I've called them and sent them messages hoping somebody would pick up. I needed them to come out but they just never answered. I tried every way possible to get in contact with them.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal online for an inspection and trap. The offer was good but they never showed up.

10/15/2015

Perfect. He was polite, professional and thorough. My husband was equally as impressed as I was.

Description of Work
Checked my house for bugs and sprayed...basically gave me piece of mind because I am paranoid. He came out sprayed and ensured me that because no bugs scurried when he sprayed that bugs were not present. Wow I can finally sleep! He also said if something pops up he'll be right back out.

09/12/2015

Came out immediately when called. Work was done promptly at a fair price. Very satisfied with work

Description of Work
Removed Hornets nest

Category pest control","animal removal service

09/04/2015

I called them today 9:30 am, they arrived before 12:00 noon and by 1:15 the hive had been exterminated. Was told it would take 24 hours before all the bees would die and that they would come back at no additional charge if any bees remained. I highly recommend this skilled and professional company. They are a pleasure to work with and have a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
Exterminated a hive of bees that had taken up residence in outside air conditioner.

Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Ants, Fleas, Mice,rats