BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. ...

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi
Premier Home Exterior

Premier Home Exterior is a rapidly growing provider in the industry of replacement windows, siding and doors. We provide quality craftsmanship to our customers with our #1 priority in customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in making homeowners comfortable in their homes. We offer multiple financing options to help fit any budget. All of our work is done by certified and licensed installers.

06/28/2012

Excellent service, workmanship, professionalism, at a fair price. This is the ONLY company I use in my home.

Description of Work
This company has done several things for me. Built an entire 12'x18' 2500 bottle capacity wine cellar,Sections of room remodels, various other projects.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

11/17/2011

Bolon Construction & Design Company is pretty much one man operation. Gordon, the owner is a good worker. I have used him several times in the past. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I last used Bolon Construction & Design Company to replace a door about a couple of months ago.

Category remodeling,doors

04/28/2011

Everything has been great. He is very honest and straight up with you. He does everything perfectly and for a very reasonable price. He is very trustworthy and professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
He redesined a room for me.

Category remodeling

07/02/2008

They were just marvelous. They are very professional and stuck to the quoted price although there were a few extras needed. He not only finished on time, but took the time to do what would look best with the house. The entertainment center looks like it has always been there. They went above and beyond my expectations and I will use them again.

Description of Work
They completely remodeled my basement including building an 18 ft. entertainment center.

Category remodeling

BASEMENT, CARPENTRY WORK, ADDITIONS, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, REMODELING, ROOFING, WINDOWS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR WORK.

ASK FOR DETAILS