BILL CLARK ELECTRIC LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2008

467 OAKLAND PARK AVE

Columbus, OH 43214

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEE APPLIES. LICENSE #: 21568. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

04/08/2017

Theresa B.

I made the initial contact to request an estimate for electrical work and got no reply. Over the past few weeks, I started rating companies for no response. I spend a lot of time researching companies and reading reviews. Companies should respond as a professional courtesy.

Description of Work
request an estimate for electrical work

07/08/2016

MICHAEL N.

Description of Work
Bill is a terrific electrician and a very high integrity person. I highly recommend him.

12/03/2014

Donald D.

I ha an electrical problem in my garage.Mr. Clark and his assistant diagnosed the problem and showed me how simple it was to fix the problem. They only charged me for a service call ($75) even though they were at my house for over an hour. Smart, professional and very courteous.

Description of Work
Diagnosed my problem and only charged for a service call.

01/29/2013

Paul D.

I think it took longer then expected because he had to make a trip for a special circuit breaker, but the job was done well and I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
I needed a new electrical outlet placed inside an old, decorative (formerly gas) fireplace. It needed to be on a separate circuit at the breaker panel.

04/15/2011

Diane K.

Bill Clark rewired my entire home in a complete remodel in 2005 and has been back several times to add lighting for me in specific places I wanted more fixtures. He is the one I call with any electric questions or problems with fixtures. He is pleasant, friendly, and does a great job and a decent price. He works with and buys supplies from my lighting specialist, so they both remember what's already been done, which is a great benefit to me not to have to shop myself. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
This visit Bill replaced the transformer for my pendant light, but previously has wired my entire home after added lighting where I desired more. Can't remember the cost, but was reasonable for the work done.

Category electrician,lighting

07/24/2008

Kristina M.

This was the first we had used his services. He was great. He let me know when he would be out and he was very accommodating. He cleaned up well after himself.

Description of Work
He has switched out numerous light switches and outlets, installed and wired all new lighting fixtures throughout the house. He installed and ran electric to our microwave over our stove. He put a new motor in our bathroom exhaust fan.

SURVIVOR ELECTRIC LLC

ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WORK.

Undefined Heights Electrical & Data

We are an electrical and data company that focuses on optimal customer service. We go above and beyond what is required to get the job done. Our prices are reasonable and very affordable. A professional electrician that you can feel comfortable with in your house or place of business.

Bradley Electric

Bradley Electric is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving central Ohio for over 30 years using only employees and never sub-contractors. We're professional and friendly from start to finish. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable and treat your home as if it were their own. At Bradley Electric, we take pride in our work and cleanliness of the job location after we leave. If your call is not answered, it will be promptly returned by the next business day. Be assured, we "WILL" call you back. Our services range from simple light switch replacements to wiring an entire house. We service residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 emergency service.

Phone Wiring
    ASK FOR DETAILS

RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL, ELECTRICAL, LIGHTING, PHONE WIRING. service upgrades