BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

4.4

Complete Concrete Contractor. Specializing in pool decks, driveways, and patios. Buff wash finish. Colored and stamped....

Please check our reviews on the Better Business Bureau, Google Review's and Angie's List. Central Ohio Concrete Contractor for over 30yrs. Driveways, Garage floors, Commercial work..

We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimate.

We are a full service hardscape design build company. We install pavers and concrete patios complete with pavilions, seat walls multi-level areas, fire places and pits, outdoor kitchens and pizza ovens. We also install all LED lighting and landscape associated with the construction of your outdoor space. We are BBB A+ accredited

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Stamped stained concrete patio. Weather held them up from original start date. Very nice job.

Category concrete repair

09/17/2014

Andy and his crew did an excellent job! Their attention to detail was outstanding. They had to work around our irrigation system, as well as my flower beds and they were very respectful of our property. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Removed old concrete driveway and sidewalk and replaced the same with new concrete.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

09/09/2014

Day 1: The grass was wet and the ground was saturated. Most people wouldn't have driven a heavy mower over it. However, Benchmark decided that their schedule was more important than my property and drove a backhoe back and forth from the street to the back of the house multiple times, demolishing a huge section of lawn and most of a paver walkway. Then, AFTER the damage was done, plywood planks we...

Description of Work
Installed stamped concrete patio

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

01/10/2014

Removed blacktop driveway and concrete garage floor. Reinstalled all with new concrete. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
I used Benchmark Construction & Development.

Category concrete driveways

07/17/2012

They were responsive in getting the quote back to me very quickly. They were able to give me my quote within 24 hours. They were prompt, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Benchmark Construction to give me a quote to sand concrete.

Category concrete repair

CONCRETE, CAST IN PLACE ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE, COLORED AND STAMPED CONCRETE, BUFF WASH FINISH CONCRETE, REPLACEMENT OF OLD CONCRETE OR BLACKTOP, POOLS, & COMPLETE LANDSCAPING PACKAGES.