Bello Giardino LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2007

708 Internet Dr

Columbus, OH 43207

Bello Giardino, LLC has been serving the Grandview, Upper Arlington, Clintonville, Worthington, and Columbus areas for over 18 years. Daniel Ney received his Bachelors of Science in Agriculture degree from The Ohio State University, and after being a golf course superintendent and managing several landscaping businesses, he decided to start his own business. Opening Bello Giardino with only himself and a truck, he has since expanded his company to include various office staff, landscape designers, several crews, and all the equipment necessary to deliver nothing less than exceptional results. Bello Giardino specializes in residential design, construction, installation, maintenance, as well as several other specialty services. Their number one goal is to give the customer exactly what they envision....

11/25/2019

Lori C.

Works was adequate yet terrible customer service. The owner was rude and insulting when I inquired about plants that have died. I was taking ownership where I could but did not appreciate his insulting manner and tone. Do not recommend. Plenty of other professional landscape companies

Description of Work
planting and clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/27/2017

Steven B.

Excellent work! The front porch curb-appeal has improved 100%

Description of Work
They landscaped our front porch and back yard area with new pavers.

Category decks,landscaping

03/12/2016

Patrick G.

Very happy with results. Had done yard last year by ourselves and could not keep up. Had used Bello Giardino in the fall for fall cleanup so it helped get things in good shape They cleaned up all the yard debris from the winter and mulch beds looking great. They had to come back to fill in a spot but there were no questions and they took care of it the next day. Very pleased and using them for fertilizer and monthly touch-up this year

Description of Work
Performed spring cleanup of mulch beds and yard. Laid mulch

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

09/21/2015

Chip B.

Bruce is amazingly detail oriented and real a pro. I am not sure I follow the other reviews here as perhaps the rest of the company has issues, but if you are one of the few folks that can get on Bruce's schedule, treat him well. He has gone above and beyond repeatedly. They are indeed a bit pricey, but they do everything right the first time, are exceptionally detail oriented, and I don't have to hound them for anything after the fact. That is of huge value to me and good service is worth paying for.

Description of Work
Bruce has started doing maintenance on your yard.

09/03/2015

RICHARD R P.

It was fine. They are more expensive than most places. We have used them for two years.

Description of Work
They mowed the lawn.

Category lawn service

08/19/2015

andrew L.

In short, the fence is horrible. Originally, I questioned if they stained the fence afterward(which was an additional $800) and was assured it was stained. Slowly, a few boards started to warp and pop off - Dan would send someone over to "replace the board." 2 years later i have warped boards popping off of my fence all over the place many of the same boards that were "replaced" keep popping out along with many new boards each month so i doubt anything more than re-nailing them was done in the first place. Also, another professional noticed they used non-galvanized nails so they are basically just disintegrating in the weather and are no match for the warping boards. I'll probably need to get all of the vertical boards replaced in the very near future. It's pretty awful for what i was sold as a "20 year fence." Dan seems like a pro, but i think whoever he contracted this to did a half-assed job. The sod was an abject disaster as well. almost completely dead in back yard, but i don't blame the company for that. i think it was just a bad idea on my part.

Description of Work
Built 6 ft privacy fence around my back yard and laid sod down in front and back yard.

Category fencing,landscaping,house painters

You called and told us there was a problem with a few boards warping. We came out and resolved the issue for you. And we have never heard any complains since the last time we were out in 2013. If you let us know your concerns or complains within a year guarantee, we would send people out to fix or resolve it right away. As far as the sod, there is no guarantee on sod as we stated in the contract. Sod lives or dies depending on how much water you provided. We are sorry that you are unhappy.

08/05/2015

Kent F.

No estimate or plan was ever given. I emailed once to follow up and was told I'd be getting the estimate & plan soon, but it never came, and no one ever called to explain. At this point, of course, there's no way I'd hire the company to do any work, since I'd have no confidence that they'd follow through. So they may do very good landscaping, but I'm baffled as to why they never followed up on the visit.

Description of Work
Dan came out to my house to meet with me, look over the yard, and talk about the kinds of work I wanted to get done. He had lots of very interesting ideas, and promised to come back, make measurements, and draw up a complete plan for the entire yard and replacing my deck.

Category landscaping

We have checked. We apologize that the emails we corresponding with you went in to the spam. We were not sure the reason. In spring, we were dealing with hundreds of clients. We didn't mean not to follow up with you. Thank you and have a great day!

06/30/2015

TERRI C.

Nice smooth paver patio stalled - design and colors were what I requested. Landscape around the patio - nice finishing touch around the new patio.

Description of Work
Installed patio and landscaped backyard

Category landscaping,hardscaping

06/28/2015

Tom D.

I had gone several weeks without a Landscaper so the yard needed some TLC ahead of a weekend event, and they were able to work me into their schedule for a clean up on short notice. The yard hasn't looked this good in years. Their staff has been professional, courteous and they do a complete job. They certainly aren't afraid of hard work.

Description of Work
Very pleased. They were responsive, professional and did a great job. They wanted to understand what my needs and concerns were and had no problems tailoring a weekly maintenance program to my needs.

06/16/2015

Ursa Major Holdings L.

The landscaping went very well. The construction of the shed was good, but the workers didn't square the foundation of the shed, so when flooring was added, the dimensions were off. Did not weed prior to laying gravel. B+ for grade. Dan is a great resource for lawn care and maintenance!

Description of Work
Landscaped front and back yard. Mulched. Constructed a shed. Laid gravel.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

Pro Green Pressure Clean

Pro Green Pressure Clean offers a variety of home and commercial pressure washing and soft washing services. We can clean anything from driveways, sidewalks, siding, roofs, fence, patios, deck, gravestones, trash bins, commercial sites, paint removal and much more!

Basement Remedy

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundation Repair, Drainage, Masonry, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time.

Offers by Basement Remedy on Angi
    Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi

Spring & Fall Cleanup, Snow Removal, Holiday Decoration, Summer Maintenance, Annual Flower Installation, Edge & Mulch, Lawn Care, Mowing, House Painting, Design & Installation, Stone & Paver Walls & Walkways, Pressure Washing, Painting & Staining, Fence & Deck Repair, Gutter Cleaning & Garden Tilling