Basement Repair Specialists Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 1997

4-6 employees. Uses subs occasionally....

E&B Wooley Inc

We specialize in exterior sewer drains,waterline replacements and camera service.

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
B-Level Ltd

Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is available.

Offers by B-Level Ltd on Angi

12/17/2016

Everything has been wonderful. The gentleman that came out was good. He gave me a good price, they showed up when they were supposed to, they did the work they were supposed to, and they finished on time. I can't say enough about them. They did a great job!

Category wells,basement remodeling

04/16/2015

IBill looked at the issue and recommended a product that I could purchase at a hardware store, as the area was not very large. He said I could save a decent amount of money by doing it myself as opposed to having his crew come in and do the work. His recommendation was something that, even as a novice, I feel like I can handle very well. Even after I had decided that I would do the work myself, he...

Description of Work
Provided an estimate to waterproof a wall on the lower level of my split level house.

01/02/2015

It didn't happen. Not sure why but I never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote to repair a leaking basement.

12/31/2014

The company did a nice job of placing additional support beams in our basement. One gentleman accidentally knocked off a dish on the shelf in the basement. The company apologized and took the equivalent price for the replacement of the dish off of our bill. They were prompt and courteous.They had done some work for us in the basement a few years ago as well and also installed drainage tiles in the...

Description of Work
Provided wall support beams in our basement.

12/31/2013

Very clean job and I appreciated the care taken by workers to keep other parts of house clean as they transported materials to jobsite. Stayed on time and were thorough. Lifetime Warranty was a selling point I had contacted other vendors for my relatively small job and most didn't seem interested. I was treated by Ohio Basement with courtesy and concern that I be satisfied with quality of work.

Description of Work
Installation of 3 carbon fiber supports on foundation wall Removed and replaced drywall and painted

Category basement waterproofing

Correct bowing walls, basement waterproofing, drain tile installation and mold testing, electrical, excavating, wells/pumps, and installation of glass block windows.