Basement Repair Specialists Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 1997

4-6 employees. Uses subs occasionally....

We specialize in exterior sewer drains,waterline replacements and camera service.

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

Thank you for your interest in Colonial Hills Lawncare and Landscaping. My name is Eric Mateo, a native of the Dominican Republic who fell in love and followed that love to the wonderful city of Columbus Ohio. My wife and I currently reside in Worthington with our children. Although far from the island I grew up on, my roots of hard work, dedication and the love of the land run deep. I hope to create a space that brings you peace, more free time to pursue what you love and a place you love to come home to.

12/17/2016

Everything has been wonderful. The gentleman that came out was good. He gave me a good price, they showed up when they were supposed to, they did the work they were supposed to, and they finished on time. I can't say enough about them. They did a great job!

Category wells,basement remodeling

04/16/2015

IBill looked at the issue and recommended a product that I could purchase at a hardware store, as the area was not very large. He said I could save a decent amount of money by doing it myself as opposed to having his crew come in and do the work. His recommendation was something that, even as a novice, I feel like I can handle very well. Even after I had decided that I would do the work myself, he...

Description of Work
Provided an estimate to waterproof a wall on the lower level of my split level house.

01/02/2015

It didn't happen. Not sure why but I never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote to repair a leaking basement.

12/31/2014

The company did a nice job of placing additional support beams in our basement. One gentleman accidentally knocked off a dish on the shelf in the basement. The company apologized and took the equivalent price for the replacement of the dish off of our bill. They were prompt and courteous.They had done some work for us in the basement a few years ago as well and also installed drainage tiles in the...

Description of Work
Provided wall support beams in our basement.

12/31/2013

Very clean job and I appreciated the care taken by workers to keep other parts of house clean as they transported materials to jobsite. Stayed on time and were thorough. Lifetime Warranty was a selling point I had contacted other vendors for my relatively small job and most didn't seem interested. I was treated by Ohio Basement with courtesy and concern that I be satisfied with quality of work.

Description of Work
Installation of 3 carbon fiber supports on foundation wall Removed and replaced drywall and painted

Category basement waterproofing

Correct bowing walls, basement waterproofing, drain tile installation and mold testing, electrical, excavating, wells/pumps, and installation of glass block windows.