BARRY RIDGE LANDSCAPING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ...

Basement Remedy

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time.

Offers by Basement Remedy on Angi
Mark Monnette Masonry

1 employees. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges.

Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi

03/30/2017

I think he is a landscaping service, as I guess most of them do, but he does snow removal in the winter. He is great. He didn't need to come out this year because it was such a mild winter.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category snow removal

12/18/2014

Description of Work
He does my snow removal - always prompt, seems to come at just the right time.

Category tree service

08/13/2008

Description of Work
Alan did beautiful work on two neighbor's properties by installing paver patios. He gave me a very detailed and helpful estimate, and the cost seemed reasonable an in line with other quotes. He met with me at least 2-3 times and drew diagrams, and was overall extremely nice and responsive. I wish I had used him for the job instead of another landscaping company, which I used because they gave me a similar quote earlier on in the process. Alan was very personable and good to work with - the only complaint being that he just dropped by unscheduled while in the neighborhood to talk about the quote - when I would have preferred that he schedule those conversations. Next time I have a landscaping project, I will go to Alan first.

Category hardscaping

10/05/2007

See above.

Description of Work
Alan gave us a very reasonable quote and then within a few days came out to mulch and clean up our 1/3 acre yard. His work was efficient and neat, and he was very knowledgeable about maintaining plants in the yard.

Category landscaping

09/05/2007

Made a nice patio.

Description of Work
Removed top soil in 8 x 10 area. Filled with pea gravel, cut and laid 1 1/2 thickness limestone, filled spaces with pulverized gravel.

Category hardscaping

LANDSCAPING, BRICK & STONE WORK.

IRRIGATION SYSTEMS.