At Your Disposal Hauling

Columbus, OH 43227

HAULING...

08/28/2020

Jeffrey H.

Excellent job! Friendly crew who finished the job earlier than expected and completed the job for hundreds less than another company's bid. Would definitely hire again if the need ever arises again.

Description of Work
Demolition of my outdoor shed and hauling away the debris

We appreciate you!

05/07/2020

i G.

I don't usually give reviews, but this this is an exceptional company. Using their website, I requested a quote. I received and very quick and fair quote. I ended up having about five other follow up questions via email that same day with Alex, all of which were answered very quickly and professionally. Today they arrived, broke down our large hot tub, loaded it and our old TV, and did a great job cleaning up both our deck where the hot tub was located & the sidewalk and driveway path that they carried the tub over to load it. The area looked much nicer when they left and it's fantastic to be rid of the broken tub. They did the entire procedure in a little more than an hour. This is a top-notch, honorable company who seem to take pride in doing a great job. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Hot Tub and old, large TV removal

Category hauling services

We know that you had many companies to choose from. Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs!

10/26/2019

Kim H.

This is a small, family-owned, non-franchise business of 30+ years. These guys were super-responsive, able to help in short notice, friendly, respectful, and their price was WAY lower than the franchise companies. I had them remove a large rear projection TV from my basement, and they offered to take a couple of boxes of trash for free! I recommend 10000%. :)

Description of Work
Haul away a very big, heavy projection TV from my basement.

We appreciate you!

03/15/2019

CYNTHIA F.

This is the second time we've used their services and once again it was a pleasure working with them. I contacted them with very short notice and they were able to accommodate us. We will definitely call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hauled away a musical organ, 2 toilets and an office desk chair

Category hauling services

We're always at your disposal!

06/07/2018

Rick W.

Fantastic service. I felt like I was with old friends. True and caring professionals! I recommend highly without reservations!

Description of Work
Huge projection TV moved

Category handyman service,hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, buddy! Always at your disposal!

05/02/2018

CYNTHIA F.

Fantastic. Alex and his son we prompt and helpful. We had about half of our garage full of various items that needed to be disposed after moving. Items included: left over vinyl and carpet flooring, old plastic shelving, broken plastic containers, yard waste including rocks, etc. Alex gave me a quote based on pictures and fairly adjusted the price when seeing I forgot to send a photo of 1 side of the garage (all the landscaping waste). Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remove half a 2-car garage full of junk after a household move

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you!

03/21/2018

MARILYN J B.

Went great. They were in and out quickly. Everything was removed without scratching walls.

Description of Work
We had junk removed from the basement (old exercise bike, rower, dehumidifiers, damaged items from water leak and other basic junk.)

Category hauling services

We are always ready to help you!

09/09/2017

Janet B.

We could not have asked for better service. Communication was great, they showed up 10 minutes early (which was wonderful). The two men made extremely quick work of what seemed overwhelming to us. They raked the yard and swept the sidewalk where we had been piling the construction debris for weeks. We were provided with a receipt showing the cost of the TV disposal at the recycling center. Highly recommend. We will use again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Following basement ceiling tile replacement and reorganization we needed removal of construction debris (wood, old ceiling tiles, metal, etc.) as well as pieces of furniture we no longer used (bookcase, dresser, nightstand), a treadmill and a console TV.

Category hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

07/17/2017

MELISSA P.

They were polite, personable, professional. Swept driveway after clean up. Very happy with their ethic.

Description of Work
Removed debris from trees we cut down and old shrubs.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We are always at your disposal!

06/20/2017

MARILYN J B.

It was quick. No problems. I definitely plan on using them again soon to haul away old stuff in my basement.

Description of Work
Removed 2 old dehumidifiers.

Category hauling services

We love and appreciate our customers! Thank you for allowing us to handle your appliance disposal needs!

BUCKEYE THIRD SERVICES

At Buckeye Crating and Third Party Solutions, we specialize in custom crating and packaging solutions for most household and commercial items. With industry experience of over 20 years, we pride ourselves in handling our customer’s most valuable and fragile items. We offer numerous services that become useful tools during the moving process. Items such as: artwork of any material, chandeliers, glass tabletops, large mirrors, pool table slates, stone furniture tops, taxidermy, and technologies (computers, 3D printers, and televisions) are recommended to be crated during a move. We build custom wooden crates to the size of the piece and use item-specific packing materials and bracing methods to ensure safe shipping to anywhere in the world with our internationally certified shipping crates. We also offer many services in which crating is not necessary. These are items that simply need disassembled and/or reassembled during the moving process. We offer disassembly and reassembly services on items such as: appliances, bedroom furniture, fitness equipment, light fixtures, office furniture, pianos, playground equipment, pool tables/recreational games, saunas, and television mounting and un-mounting.

Mazzarello Home Improvements

I’m Joe Mazzarello with Mazzarello Home Improvements. I’m a third generation home improvement contractor and handyman proudly serving Dublin and it’s surrounding areas. I’m dedicated to helping people and providing them with quality work for an affordable price. There’s no job too big or too small. Contact me anytime, day or night, by text, email or phone for a free estimate. I look forward to meeting you all!

A: Jones & Jones Renovation LLC

Here at A: J & J we have experience with whole house remodels and renovations. Our team members can help your home work better for you and your lifestyle and desired living. Our focused values of great customer service, respect for people and property, and craftsmanship are most important to how we initiate and and complete every project to ensure our customer is left with a great experience, lastly at A: J & J our ultimate goal is to build character and communities.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

ALL QUOTES BEATEN HAULING offers complete hauling, clean out, and disposal services. We provide fast, friendly and efficient service at a competitive price.

We dispose of everything except chemicals.