At Your Disposal Hauling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2001

HAULING...

Dump Bros, LLC

Dump Bros, LLC

Has your home become an obstacle course because of all the junk you have lying around? Don't treat your home like a storage unit-reach out to Dump Bros, LLC for junk removal services. We can clear junk in your home, yard, garage and anywhere else on your property. Whether you're just getting rid of a few bulky items or need hoarding clean up services, you can count on us to get the job done. Call 614-680-0678 now to schedule junk removal, foreclosure clean out or hoarding clean up services in Hilliard, Ohio.

08/28/2020

Excellent job! Friendly crew who finished the job earlier than expected and completed the job for hundreds less than another company's bid. Would definitely hire again if the need ever arises again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of my outdoor shed and hauling away the debris

We appreciate you!

05/07/2020

I don't usually give reviews, but this this is an exceptional company. Using their website, I requested a quote. I received and very quick and fair quote. I ended up having about five other follow up questions via email that same day with Alex, all of which were answered very quickly and professionally. Today they arrived, broke down our large hot tub, loaded it and our old TV, and did a great job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Tub and old, large TV removal

CATEGORY hauling services

We know that you had many companies to choose from. Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs!

10/26/2019

This is a small, family-owned, non-franchise business of 30+ years. These guys were super-responsive, able to help in short notice, friendly, respectful, and their price was WAY lower than the franchise companies. I had them remove a large rear projection TV from my basement, and they offered to take a couple of boxes of trash for free! I recommend 10000%. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away a very big, heavy projection TV from my basement.

We appreciate you!

03/15/2019

This is the second time we've used their services and once again it was a pleasure working with them. I contacted them with very short notice and they were able to accommodate us. We will definitely call them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away a musical organ, 2 toilets and an office desk chair

CATEGORY hauling services

We're always at your disposal!

06/07/2018

Fantastic service. I felt like I was with old friends. True and caring professionals! I recommend highly without reservations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge projection TV moved

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, buddy! Always at your disposal!

ALL QUOTES BEATEN HAULING offers complete hauling, clean out, and disposal services. We provide fast, friendly and efficient service at a competitive price.

We dispose of everything except chemicals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express