Artcraft Painting & Decorating

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2011

In business for 18 yrs. specializing in interior painting and faux painting,wallpaper removal and drywall repair. f you're looking for a superior painting company you've come to the right place. Specializing in decorative finishes, Artcraft Painting and Decorating offers high quality interior and exterior painting along with a variety of other services....

Buckeye House Painting

Buckeye House Painting

10 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Award winning.

02/03/2016

Best contractor I've hired!  I bought a new condo, which needed to be totally repainted.  Having hired various contractors in the past with whom I was not pleased, I was happy to receive a recommendation for ArtCraft Painting and Decorating from a friend who has used him several times.  The owner, Dick Eierman, did all the work himself. I must say that he was totally professional in all aspects of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my entire condo - including walls, ceilings, doors, trim and kitchen cabinets.

01/31/2016

Dick was mostly on time, neat, careful and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched holes in walls painted 6 rooms , one with cathedral ceilings, ceiling in kitchen.

10/20/2015

Dick did a very nice job and got done quickly. He was neat and is very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted some interior walls.

06/03/2013

GREAT! Dick (owner) fit me in at short notice and was very professional, while being very helpful with color pallet and finish ideas. Completed job in a timely manner. Will use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artcraft did a faux finish in pantry and powder room

05/15/2013

The job went as planned except for the flooring issues and I will not hesitate to call him again for any painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I met with Dick in March to get an estimate and advice on my master bath. He was so accommodating and personable and had a great knowledge about what would be good color combinations,etc. I called him a couple weeks later to set a date for the wallpaper removal the painting. He had an amazing collection of faux finishes to choose from and once we decided on the color and style of the faux finish he began on time and was really helpful along the way with ideas and different ways to approach the project. The project stalled after getting the wallpaper off because the people who installed the floor had to come back and redo the grout so that set us back a couple weeks. To make a long story short I ended up with the bathroom of my dreams and I know I will have him back to do other painting in the condo. Dick is very friendly, reasonable and so easy to talk to. He is a perfectionist in his craft and the end result shows that quality. Dick does all the painting himself and does a perfect job!! If someone is thinking of hiring a painter for a faux finish or just a routine paint job you have to consider calling Dick. He's the best in town!!!!!

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

Interior and exterior painting, faux finishing, dry wall repair & wall paper removal.