American Vinyl LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2000

Installing siding, roofing, windows, gutters, shutters & leaf relief all over central ohio. we do not use sub-contractors. the owner/contractor is on all job-sites to insure quality on every job. member of the better business bureau. winner of the golden hammer award for outstanding workmanship! lifetime labor warranty....

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
Five Star Painting of Plain City

Five Star Painting of Plain City is a locally owned and operated company from part of the Neighborly Group of over 3700 companies standing ready to serve the needs our clients all over the United States. Our projects are clean, on time, and on budget. We strive to provide our customers with the best in quality and service at an affordable rate. Our workmanship is guaranteed with a comprehensive warranty and all residential and commercial projects are welcome. We will always reply promptly to your requests. We accept credit cards and can even provide financing for our customers projects. Call today for a free in home consultation.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Plain City on Angi
Golden Skyscraper

08/29/2019

These guys are awesome! These men work for pride, I am sure money too but put the pride in their work first. Very friendly! Showed up by 7am everyday, even in the rain and immediately started working. We had a couple not so common issues with our home and they went above and beyond creating fixes for those areas and they look great. Could not ask for anything to be better. Don't even waste your ti...

Description of Work
Replaced siding and gutters on entire home

Category gutter repair,siding

Thank you for the awesome review. Customer service is our goal!

03/22/2018

Great price, great quality work. Work crew was great -really care about their work and great at communicating everything with us. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cover front of house with new vinyl siding (previously cement fiberboard and wood trim exterior)

Category siding

Thank you for the awesome review. Customer service is our goal!

10/13/2017

Service took place a week after I scheduled it when I spoke with the President of company, Thomas Greene. Three men arrived to do the work and we were very pleased with the results. Jim supervised the work and all three men were very nice, polite, professional and completed the job in a timely manner. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Vinyl framing around garage door needed replaced due to dents caused by ladder and car mirror scrape.

Category siding

08/23/2017

I was contacted immediately after my initial call to American Vinyl. In fact, Tom had to call me three times before we connected and that was on a Saturday. He came the next Monday for the estimate. He ordered the shutters and before the end of two weeks we made arrangements for installation. Unfortunately one pair was damaged in shipping and again within the next week, his contractor Mason was ba...

Description of Work
Shutters were replaced on six windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you, Customer satisfaction is our goal. We appreciate your business.

04/18/2017

one day work cleanup and done could hardly tell they were there

Description of Work
roof replacement

Thank you for your review, Customer satisfaction is our goal!

04/04/2017

Tom came out to assess and estimate in person, and we spoke briefly about the job. I let him know I would be reviewing with at least one other roofing contractor for a bid on the work. Tom came in a little less than said competitor, and the work was done really fast (also right before another day of heavy rain). I will be using American Vinyl moving forward for all our roofing/siding needs. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had a section of our garage gutter repaired - the nails supporting the gutter gave way and the whole line collapsed after a heavy Spring rain.

Category gutter repair contractor

09/11/2015

This company does absolutely wonderful work. Ron came out and, working alone, resided my house in a week. He installed three layers of insulated underlayment at my request. The pace he worked at allowed me to take care of several things in the evening, some of which I had planned and some which Ron suggested should be done. He was very attentive to details despite having to deal with a large number of wasps who had made their home in the roofs overhang. While I did not meet Ron, my wife said he was very friendly and worked hard while he was here. Additionally, Tom was at the job site everyday to see how things were going. On the day the job was completed, Ron would not accept payment because final inspection had not been completed. Tom was out the next day and completed the inspection. The door that was purchased originally came with 2 different keys. American Vinyl replaced the locks at no additional fee so that we only had one key to deal with. I am extremely happy with American Vinyl and hope to hire them again in a few years to cover my painted brick with vinyl siding.

Description of Work
Replaced aluminum siding on my house with vinyl and replaced entrance door.

Category insulation contractor","siding contractor","house painter

06/03/2015

My spring project was to determine whether I needed a new roof. The answer from Tom Greene of American Vinyl was "no," which also was the opinion of an unassociated former roofer. He has helped me in the past with aluminum trim that has come loose, so he's the first one I call now for roof and siding help. When I called to ask for a roof review, I mentioned that the various vent pipes were rusting and I thought I need to call a different company for that. He said they could paint them and they would last for quite some time. He visited, gave me the painting quote, asked me what color I wanted (gray), and it was done within a day. They look so much better and makes the roof look "tended to." As a result of not needing a new roof, I decided this was the year of other exterior upgrades, which are nearly completed now.

Description of Work
Reviewed integrity of roof and said I had a few years left in it. Painted my furnace and plumbing vent pipes and electric service weatherhead.

Category roofer","siding contractor","house painter

09/27/2014

I have used American Vinyl in the past with repair work on my siding which Tom Greene the owner is very professional and honest and gives a good price. I recommended him to my mother which he did the roof work on her twin single. He did an fantastic job.

Description of Work
American Vinyl removed old roof shingles and replaced 11 ply boards, installed new roof with ridge vent and installed 6 inch gutters on our twin single unit.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor

06/02/2014

They are really customer-oriented I guess. It went well. After they gave us the estimate, they came right away after that.

Description of Work
I've used American Vinyl.

Category gutter repair contractor

Siding, roofing, windows, shutters, gutters, leaf relief, decks, fences, windows, leaf relief system & storm damage.