AMERICAN IMAGE GLASS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 1999

4390 WESTERVILLE RD

Columbus, OH 43231

22 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE (CALL FOR RATE). TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY.

11/13/2017

David Z.

They quoted a fair price, and completed the work ahead of time. They exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Two custom mirrors.

08/31/2016

Pat S.

American Image Glass was able to come through for us. Special shout out to Toby, Pat, Deshawn, Craig and Larry who all went above and beyond to install this large piece of glass. What a great team you have. Awesome work and customer service!

Description of Work
I hired American Image Glass to install the glass wall for the shower for a bathroom remodel we were doing in Upper Arlington. I contacted other glass companies and no one was willing to take on the project due to the size and the glass needing to be in one piece.

08/30/2016

Janet L.

The first time the seal didn't last long, but when I went back a couple of months later, the seal fit better and has lasted.

Description of Work
I had the bottom seal of the glass shower door replaced.

08/22/2016

CHARLES K.

Helped recommend a glass shower door that fit my needs. Arrived on time and did the work for half the price their competitor quoted me. Came back promptly to adjust the shower door. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove old glass shower door (Swan) that shattered and replace it with a new Agalite glass shower door

Category home remodeling

10/07/2015

RALPH M.

They show up on time and completed the install with no problems. The installers were friendly and very polite.

Description of Work
Install two mirrors in master Bathroom and a single mirror in our powder room

09/28/2015

Dawn P.

I called them and asked if they'd be able to come out and give me an estimate, which they were able to do that day. He came and measured the glass and was able to give me a quote the same day, which we agreed and ordered. They said 7-10 days, it came in about 8 and they did the work the following day. They did a very good job. I felt like I could trust them. They called when they were on their way and were very good.

Description of Work
They replaced the glass on one of my french doors.

07/27/2015

Loretta P.

Great company. Very good quality. Owner personally came out to the job site.

Description of Work
Mirrors and shower enclosure

07/21/2015

Eleanor P.

The people were very nice. They are very fast, thorough and very punctual. I would tell others not to hesitate calling them and taking the items in because they do a very good job and are very reasonable.

Description of Work
I used the services of American Image Glass. They did all the new screens for me. They put the screens and the frames.

Category replacement windows

03/23/2015

Jeff P.

The glass was custom, cut correctly, and installed in a timely manner, but the caulking job was incredibly sloppily both around the attachments to the walls and floor, but there was also a lot of dropped globs that stained the new slate we had installed. They did come to redo it at no charge, but the second job was only somewhat better than the first, and the floor stains were very difficult for me to scrub off.. I will add that they were responsive to 2 flaws that needed replacement or adjustment, which was admirable, so I will upgrade from C to B on that basis.

Description of Work
Install glass shower walls.

08/04/2014

JENNIFER & MARK L.

American Image Glass was great to work with again (2nd time we've used them)! They promptly responded to my first call to come and measure our shower stall. Clay was helpful in making choices and recommendations. Stated that the fabrication time+install would likely take 3 weeks. In 2 weeks, we received the call that our door was ready to install. Two guys came out, installed quickly, and without issue. They helped explain cleaning & use recommendations and the warranty. They were very helpful and professional - and the door looks great!

Description of Work
Measured, fabricated and installed frameless glass shower doors for a bathroom remodel.

Category glass repair, doors

06/03/2014

Andrew M.

We needed a company to come in and quote new seals for some windows. They were prompt with communication and appointments and their pricing was good. We ended up not needing the service preformed.

04/15/2014

Gary H.

Excellent experience! Small job, glass table top. Reasonable price, quick turn time. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Glass table top.

03/28/2014

LAURENCE K.

They were outstanding. We have a confined space. They were able to get a shower door in there. I didn’t know that they would be able to do it. The installers were very prompt and very professional. My experience with them went very well.

Description of Work
American Image Glass installed a shower door.

03/20/2014

Jacki B.

They are perfect. They were very professional and all time.

Description of Work
I used AMERICAN IMAGE GLASS to replace broken seals in my windows.

Category Uncategorized

03/14/2014

angela H.

The service was good. They were prompt, reasonable, and I didn't have any problem with them.

Description of Work
I had purchased a big deal for American Image Glass. They replaced our rear glass door.

Category doors

09/17/2013

betsy R.

I could not have been more pleased with the service, from my initial phone call to picking my order up, the service was excellent, pricing very competitive and the quality of work was #1.

Description of Work
Custom glass cut for a table top

07/10/2013

Ralph M.

I called the company and that same day a representative from the company came to our house and evaluated the shower, measured it, checked walls for plumbness and discussed several options as well as their timeframe for ordering the glass doors. There was no pressure to purchase from them or a certain product from them. When we decided to order their product I called with several questions and I was called back soon after and my questions answered to my satisfaction. It took about two weeks from the order time to when they were installed. They company called on Tuesday to ask for a day that we would be home for the install and they showed up early and went about the work in a very professional manner. It took about 2 hours for the installation and they left warranty papers and told us how to clean them when needed. We were very pleased with the shower doors and the professionalism of the company. We looked at other shower doors and some were a bit cheaper but these had all the features and mounting hardware that the others did not have. I would use them again and not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
They measured, ordered, and installed custom fit shower doors on our new shower.

01/13/2013

Maurice S.

To replace a shower door, I requested estimates from 3 vendors, one that did not estimate, AIG, and the successful bidder. From each prospective bidder, I requested the same replacement door. All three vendors were rated highly on Angie's List for the work requested, and all had % off coupons for AL members. AIG took measurements before I told the estimator I had an AL coupon for 15% off. The representative then asked me if I wanted AIG to tear down and remove the old shower door. Flabbergasted at the question - because it was the first time I priced any home repair not including tear down and removal, I said, "Of course." The bid AIG submitted was the highest because of a $165 take-down and disposal charge. Absent that add-on, AIG would have won the bid. Curiously, $165 roughly calculates to the amount AIG needed to add-on to recover the AL discount.

Description of Work
Oh, You Wanted the Old Door Removed!

11/06/2012

Lisa H.

American Glass Image was professional from start to finish. The sales associate was on time, friendly and thorough. The installer was on time, friendly, skilled and cleaned up after he was finished. The mirror was exactly what I wanted. The process could not have been easier.

Description of Work
American Image Glass came to my home, measured and gave me a final price to replace a mirror in my bathroom. After accepting the contract the mirror was brought to my home and installed within a couple days.

06/27/2012

JENNIFER & MARK L.

American Image Glass was super easy to work with - they gave me an estimate over the phone when I told them the size and type of mirror we wanted for our bathroom we were remodeling. We wanted a frameless mirror - and they explained the different options we had for installation. We went with simple glue (no tracks or clips). They could have done it very quickly (within a week) - but we weren't quite ready for it - so they took a downpayment, called me when the mirror was cut, and we scheduled the installation at a time convenient for me. They arrived on time and Chris was great. He installed it quickly and without any difficulty. As soon as he installed it, however, as he was cleaning it, he noted a few VERY small little scratches. honestly, we would likely not have noticed these for a while... he offered to have the company cut us another mirror and deliver & install it as soon as later that same afternoon. Unfortunately I was not able to be home later that day, but they were very flexible and arranged to come first thing the next morning. Chris arrived first thing the next morning, removed the original mirror, put up a brand new mirror - and we are very happy with our entire experience. I highly recommend American Image Glass. They were friendly, conscientious, and their pricing seems extremely competitive.

Description of Work
American Image Glass cut a 52"x38" mirror for us (1/4" thick) and installed it in our bathroom for us

06/06/2012

Nancy B.

AIG was recommended by both my contractor and a friend who had her shower door replaced about a year ago. I went to their showroom (about a 40 minute drive, round-trip, for me) and was gruffly shown around by Flora. She seemed a bit "put-out" that I had so many questions and wanted to look at some of the displays more than once. She was not at all helpful in explaining the pros and cons of different glass thicknesses and when I asked her for ballpark pricing (I realized she couldn't give me exact quotes until I had someone come out to measure our shower), she told me she couldn't give me any. Anything I asked about changing from the display (a knob, a handle) prompted the response, 'Well, that's a special order,' or 'It doesn't come like that.' I was handed three pamphlets and basically shown the door. She left me frustrated and confused. She also told me (incorrectly) to get pricing from my contractor. My contractor had me call Clay (AIG owner) directly to get my shower measured and some price quotes from him. Clay arrived on time, but got a bit of an attitude when I asked for pricing on three different combinations of door options. I still didn't know what I wanted (thanks to Flora's unhelpful attitude), so I needed to have quotes on all the options I was considering. When the quotes were e-mailed to me a few days later, two of the three seemed very reasonable. I called to ask for clarification on one of the quotes. Flora called me back and was very short with me again. When I asked if I could change a knob to a 'D"-pull, there was a ridiculous upcharge. When I asked about having one towel bar vs. two, the door became a special order. It was either take the quotes as written or dish out a bucketful of extra cash. And when I asked about timing for installation (we had family coming to town for Memorial Day weekend and were hoping to get the shower door installed before then so we'd have two working showers), she was completely inflexible and rude. I would've been OK with her saying, 'I'm so sorry, but we won't be able to get the doors installed by that weekend,' but she was almost incredulous with me, indicating that there was no way she could order the doors and get them installed by then. She treated me like I was an idiot for not knowing her company's order schedule. Even though AIG's pricing was more than $150 lower than a competitor, I went with the competitor because the competitor treated me with respect and attempted to work with my situation. AIG really needs to work on its customer service. I was especially disappointed since they came highly recommended to me. What a frustrating experience.

Description of Work
Requested quotes for shower door. Was treated as if I were an inconvenience when I visited their showroom to view my options.

05/19/2012

THOMAS R.

I've used them multiple times. It's been months since I was there but I think the lady that waits on me is named Flora. She's helpful but not pushy, friendly but not patronizing. 1/4" mirrors custom made for about the price of boxed 1/8" mirrors at the home center stores. Installed glass shower was well done a couple yrs. ago. All good from my perspective.

Description of Work
Custom made glass tops for bedroom furniture.

05/07/2012

ED G.

Fantastic! The person that came to measure the tub & enclosure said that in 20 years he had never seen a tub of that design. He was creative and developed a special part that worked perfectly with the door we had selected. The result is beautiful and is the centerpiece of the bathroom. Installation went very well. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement of sliding glass shower door on a bathtub which is very unique. The very experienced installer from Lowes said that Lowes did not supply a shower door that would fit.

Category glass repair, doors

04/11/2012

Justin G.

I was pleased with the installation. Larry along with the two installers were very helpful and knowledable and answered any questions I had. I would definately recommend them for this type of work.

Description of Work
I had an existing glass shower reinstalled with updated hardware

04/08/2012

BRUCE P.

Very short turnaround; item was very good quality and fit the desk nicely

Description of Work
Glass top (2' x 4') for new desk;

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Americas Best Choice/Columbus

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Columbus, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

Award 2022
    Innovate Home Org - Columbus Glass Block

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

Custom Shower Enclosures Custom Mirrored Walls Custom Beveled Glass and Mirrors Bevel Overlays Framed Mirrors Closet and home organizers Replacement Windows and Doors Bathroom Accessories Glass Furniture and Mirrors

Saturday & Sunday installation