All Star Electric

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

All Starr Electric has 6 experienced professional employees at the moment looking to add on to that number and grow as much as possible. We always offer a 10% discount when you are referred by one of our customers....

Solar Is Freedom

Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to determine your needs, resulting in a design for a solar system customized specifically for your home or business. With no money down financing plans, low monthly payments make going solar a no-brainer - if you are paying your electric bill, you are overpaying for your electricity. Switching to solar is the right move for your community. It is a decision that supports local business and brings the benefits of clean energy production to your local economic environment, as opposed to burning fossil fuels and supporting a regulated monopoly. The best part is, for most homeowners, it is also the right move financially. To find out how amazing the savings can be, sign up for an evaluation today!

Offers by Solar Is Freedom  on Angi
Builder Bear Carpentry Solutions

With over 25 years of carpentry experience, I am here to address all of your carpentry needs, plus I can also handle most minor plumbing and electrical issues. so you won't have to deal with several different contractors

Cordial Maintenance & Handyman Services' L.L.C.

General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work policy to protect you even after I've left the job

02/18/2020

Upgraded the panel and installed the new wires coming in through the roof.

Description of Work
Service upgrade

01/26/2020

Very well they were done within 2 hours.

Description of Work
upgraded breaker panel and outlets replaced

Category electrician,lighting

10/26/2019

Slight miscommunication on what was to be done. Estimate not clear. Issues overcome and work done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Rewiring bathroom lights adding switch, wiring vent fan, replace two outlets with GFI outlets.

08/27/2019

The quote was so high it was offensive. Wanted $500 to get the permit. Did not listen to what I asked for and added items on that were not needed. Called to give opportunity to bring price down and was told that these were their normal prices. Had other quote come in for nearly half the cost from a different electric company. Read the quote closely if you choose to go with them.

Description of Work
Electric panel upgrade, lighting, other miscellaneous.

07/28/2019

The guy said he fixed the problem but it persisted. When we called back to have him come out and look at it again, they never returned our call. We paid for a service that was not satisfactory and we had to request an invoice for our home warranty several times before they sent it to us.

Description of Work
We needed electrical work done on a rental property that was having issues with an outlet.

Category electrician

All Starr offers a wide variety of electrical work, light commercial, commercial service, new homes, SOLAR, standby generators, generator plugs, remodles, room additions, old working ceiling fans, outlets, service changes,

Industrial electric is not on our list at this point.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard