All Pro Overhead Door Systems LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

At All Pro Doors we offer a wide selection of quality products and services. We carry residential and commercial garage doors from top of the line companies including, but not limited to, Amarr Doors and Carriage House Luxury Doors. We also offer a great selection of quality residential and

garage doors (413)door installation (11)

10/05/2021

Rick H.

the installer was definitely experienced. he was prompt, personable, and professional.

Description of Work
needed a 20 year old garage door opener replaced

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

08/13/2019

Cindy W.

This morning I was having a problem opening my garage door. I called All Pro this morning and they sent the technician out at 11:00. His name was Jeff and he was excellent. He repaired my door and told me what had happened. The price was reasonable and I was able to use my coupon from Angie's list. The woman doing the scheduling was kind and efficient. It was obvious that Jeff had lots of experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and honest! I will definitely use All Pro again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We will share your review with our team and I know they will appreciate it. We strive to ensure we are giving great customer service and it is really nice to hear back from our customers that we are achieving it.

07/07/2019

Allen S.

The service provided was excellent. We claimed a deal for a garage door opener tune-up and the service provider assessed why our opener wasn't working. He provided us an overnight solution and returned promptly the next day to repair and replace parts as needed. He allowed us to keep what worked, thus saving us money, and was friendly and efficient. Great job!

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement, tune-up

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it.

06/25/2019

John G.

Did a maintenance service that included balancing the door. All went well. Provider on time and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Door out of balance.

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give a review, we truly appreciate it.

02/21/2018

David W.

They would not program my car to the garage door, Said they weren't allowed to go in a car

Description of Work
Re-programmed my garage doors

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

We understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately our insurance does not allow us to go into personal vehicles. Along with that, different cars all respond differently to different operators, and can tend to lose programming easily, and because we can't warranty it, we don't provide this service. I apologize this was inconvenient, but we hope the rest of your service was satisfactory. Thank you, Joe Miller

11/22/2017

Ronald W.

Excellent service, extremely professional, proficient and reasonable in price. I plan to hire them again for any garage door issues in the future.

Description of Work
Garage door was not opening, suspected it was the rollers or pulley system. Determined the rollers were the problem - repaired the rollers and tuned up the pulley system.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

Thank you so much!

09/20/2017

Micah B.

Mike came and fixed my garage door springs in about 20 minutes. Nice guy and efficient. Will use again if I ever need to

Description of Work
Garage door springs

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

09/19/2017

BOB B.

Mike K was came out on Saturday morning and was able to quickly install the 2 garage door openers fairly quickly. He was professional and showed me everything I needed to do and got me all set up with both garage door openers. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed 2 garage door openers installed. I have 2 garages and opener on the main garage stopped working (it was from 1993). I called All Pro Doors and got on their calendar quickly. There were some scheduling issues and the offered to come out on Saturday.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

09/05/2017

Lisa R.

I found All Pro on Angie's List and contacted them. They were able to send someone to the house within a couple of hours (my mother was there since we could not be) and they were very accommodating. They allowed for us to speak with them over the phone once they were at our home. Over the weekend, we were in communication with All Pro about the state of our current door and the replacement door that they would be installing. They made themselves available and were able to replace our door on Monday. What I appreciated most about them was the fact they were straightforward about cost, very pleasant to work with and extremely responsive. I was very pleased with the work and final product. They really helped us out when we were in a tough spot!

Description of Work
On a Friday evening, our garage door was damaged to the point where it was falling down and generally unsafe. This happened the same evening where my husband and I had plans to be elsewhere that could not be changed so we were panicked to say the least!

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

09/01/2017

Craig C.

My technician, Mike Klaiber, was punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. He offered me an optional service to replace the rollers on the door, and it made a marked difference in the noise level of the door. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Garage door spring needed replaced.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

08/21/2017

MIKE & DIANE S.

Excellent. Mike went out of his way to service my garage door.

Description of Work
Programed door opener and checked garage door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

Thank you for your kind rating on Angie's List.

08/10/2017

JIM F.

Everything went well. The technician answered all my questions and did a fine job. I will call them again when I need service on my garage door.

Description of Work
Replaced rollers on garage door and adjusted/lubricated door

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/03/2017

Dwayne M.

Appointment was made for the next day and Mike showed up early. This was after calling me to ask if it was okay. Gave me a fair estimate and did not try to sell me on what I didn't need. For example, Mike explained that the bearings did not need replacement and the opener was working fine. Before he left, he made sure the garage door was working perfectly and made adjustments where necessary. Mike was very professional and left the area clean. Will definitely call again if I have future issues with the garage door.

Description of Work
Replaced two springs, broken hinge and readjusted the garage door opener.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

07/26/2017

David B.

May we say even though we had not budgeted this early in owning our home to replace the existing garage door system, we were very happy with both the product Lift Master [Spring System and Door Opener] and the outstanding service we received from Mike. We could see by the quality of his workmanship and his friendly personality we were more then happy with something that was not a high priority for our home, but was a necessity. If you are looking for a product that will last and give you the cost replacement options where you can replace just the spring and not have to replace the entire system you should consider going with All Pro Overhead Door Systems. After the installation and operation of the new door opener system we could at once see a major difference in the product. In addition, if you are hoping you will get the right company that is looking out for the best interest of the customer related to cost and service please know All Pro Overhead Door System could be your answer. Unexpected cost can be a pain to the budget, but when it becomes necessary like in our case we are very happy with our selection made available through Angie's List.

Description of Work
We had a Genie garage door when we built our Epcon Condo six and half years ago. July 25 the garage door spring busted and the gears in the Genie opener were busted as well. We pulled up All Pro Overhead Door off Angie's List late yesterday afternoon and they respond the first thing the next day. The evaluation was quick and the service tech Mike was extremely knowledgeable related to what had taken placed related to the door spring. All Pro gave me a guesstimated price on the 25th and that was confirmed after the inspection. Mike was hoping the Genie would still be workable, but after he replaced the door, it was apparent the door opener was shot. He explained what had occurred when the spring busted and the impact on the door opener. After supplying me with a quote for the opener, Mike took the time to go over the impact of moving into a Lift Master Premium Series opener and what I could expect in the quality of their product.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/19/2017

Gretchen T.

The office scheduled us quickly, and our technician, Mike, did a wonderful job. He described the function of each part of the doors, gave me an idea of the expected lifespan of each, and did a quick but thorough assessment of the condition of the major parts. He was very transparent about costs, and gave me recommendations about what should be done now, and what we could get a little more life out of, which I greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
We wanted to have our garage doors checked out and possibly tuned up after some inconsistent performance -- make sure everything was safe.

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

06/26/2017

RELL A.

They really did a good job.We had some problems with it before.They kinda fixed it up for us and then we decided to have it replaced then we had them do because they've been so nice to us before.

Description of Work
They replaced the garage door.

Work Completed On 06/26/2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

06/15/2017

Richard C.

Discovered that our garage door wouldn't open in the morning. Called All Pro and they were able to schedule someone to come out the afternoon of that same day. They were a bit delayed from the schedule based on the need to stop for parts but they called and notified me of the delay and when they would arrive. When they arrived they were able to quickly inspect that garage door and reported that it was in good condition other than the broken spring. They recommended replacing both springs based on the age of the remaining spring. I was happy to do it for the small additional cost since getting blocked in the garage on a work day isn't ideal. They completed the work quickly and every operated as expected.

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door spring.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

06/03/2017

Sue C.

No one ever showed or called so I finally called and the woman said there was a mix up and they would not be coming. They asked if they could come following day but I wasn't available. After the no call -no show I wasn't willing to take another chance with this company.

Description of Work
Called to schedule appointment to have my garage door looked at because it keeps coming off track and said they would be in my area the next day and gave me a 2 hour window which I had to take off work.

Category garage doors

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We recently welcomed a new member to our team to assist with scheduling. Unfortunately in this instance mistakes were made and for that we do apologize. We did offer to try to rectify them but understandably the customer was not willing to offer us that opportunity. This has been addressed with our new team member and we are looking forward to better serving all of our customers and avoiding rare occurrence such as this in the future.

05/19/2017

Penne M.

They came out and we selected a color, then the next day I came home and it was done. It is absolutely beautiful. If you are thinking of getting one of their deals and wonder what the quality f the door is, let me assure you it is thick, insulted and beautiful.

Description of Work
We bought a deal for a new garage door, opener, trim, rails and rollers.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/10/2017

Kevin H.

They were efficient, polite, and professional. Replaced some hardware on my door that they weren't obligated to replace, but did so free of charge to fix an old unsafe repair,and just because some hinges were rusty. They replaced the lift cables quickly and only charged me for half of a service call for that. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the work they did.

Description of Work
Garage door reconditioning and lift cable replacement

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

05/09/2017

DAVID L.

We had a garage door spring snap and couldn't get the door open to get our cars out - STRANDED. Gave All Pro a call at 8:45AM and they said they could have someone out between 10 and 11AM. They called back a few minutes later to say they could have someone out earlier, and by 9:30AM they were here and ready to go. They replaced two springs and I made it to work before lunch. I hope I don't snap another spring, but if I do, I'm calling these guys again.

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door springs

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

02/09/2017

Michelle S.

I called in the morning on 2/9 and got an appointment for the same day with a window from 4-6pm. Justin called at 3:30 and assured me he would arrive by 4pm. He and his partner, Nick, assessed our issues (broken torsion springs in a closed system, brace bent, cables broken, bracket disconnected, etc.) and gave us a price well within our range for a torsion conversion system - and our Angies List coupon of $25. They left to retrieve supplies, returned 30 minutes later and completed the job before 6pm! They were professional, kind, courteous and punctual.

Description of Work
Our garage door needed repair... we weren't at all sure what needed replaced or fixed.

Work Completed On 02/09/2017