All Pro Overhead Door Systems LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1985 Oakland Park Ave.

Columbus, OH 43224

At All Pro Doors we offer a wide selection of quality products and services. We carry residential and commercial garage doors from top of the line companies including, but not limited to, Amarr Doors and Carriage House Luxury Doors. We also offer a great selection of quality residential and commercial door openers from Genie Garage Door Openers. We also offer services in our design center to ensure your garage door is the make, style, color, and feel you want for your home. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Extra charge for after-hours service....

garage doors (412)door installation (11)

08/13/2019

This morning I was having a problem opening my garage door. I called All Pro this morning and they sent the technician out at 11:00. His name was Jeff and he was excellent. He repaired my door and told me what had happened. The price was reasonable and I was able to use my coupon from Angie's list. The woman doing the scheduling was kind and efficient. It was obvious that Jeff had lots of experien...

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We will share your review with our team and I know they will appreciate it. We strive to ensure we are giving great customer service and it is really nice to hear back from our customers that we are achieving it.

07/07/2019

The service provided was excellent. We claimed a deal for a garage door opener tune-up and the service provider assessed why our opener wasn't working. He provided us an overnight solution and returned promptly the next day to repair and replace parts as needed. He allowed us to keep what worked, thus saving us money, and was friendly and efficient. Great job!

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement, tune-up

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it.

06/25/2019

Did a maintenance service that included balancing the door. All went well. Provider on time and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Door out of balance.

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give a review, we truly appreciate it.

02/21/2018

They would not program my car to the garage door, Said they weren't allowed to go in a car

Description of Work
Re-programmed my garage doors

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

We understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately our insurance does not allow us to go into personal vehicles. Along with that, different cars all respond differently to different operators, and can tend to lose programming easily, and because we can't warranty it, we don't provide this service. I apologize this was inconvenient, but we hope the rest of your service was satisfactory. Thank ...

11/22/2017

Excellent service, extremely professional, proficient and reasonable in price. I plan to hire them again for any garage door issues in the future.

Description of Work
Garage door was not opening, suspected it was the rollers or pulley system. Determined the rollers were the problem - repaired the rollers and tuned up the pulley system.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

Thank you so much!

09/20/2017

Mike came and fixed my garage door springs in about 20 minutes. Nice guy and efficient. Will use again if I ever need to

Description of Work
Garage door springs

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

09/19/2017

Mike K was came out on Saturday morning and was able to quickly install the 2 garage door openers fairly quickly. He was professional and showed me everything I needed to do and got me all set up with both garage door openers. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed 2 garage door openers installed. I have 2 garages and opener on the main garage stopped working (it was from 1993). I called All Pro Doors and got on their calendar quickly. There were some scheduling issues and the offered to come out on Saturday.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

09/05/2017

I found All Pro on Angie's List and contacted them. They were able to send someone to the house within a couple of hours (my mother was there since we could not be) and they were very accommodating. They allowed for us to speak with them over the phone once they were at our home. Over the weekend, we were in communication with All Pro about the state of our current door and the replacement door th...

Description of Work
On a Friday evening, our garage door was damaged to the point where it was falling down and generally unsafe. This happened the same evening where my husband and I had plans to be elsewhere that could not be changed so we were panicked to say the least!

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

09/01/2017

My technician, Mike Klaiber, was punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. He offered me an optional service to replace the rollers on the door, and it made a marked difference in the noise level of the door. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Garage door spring needed replaced.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

08/21/2017

Excellent. Mike went out of his way to service my garage door.

Description of Work
Programed door opener and checked garage door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

Thank you for your kind rating on Angie's List.

Sales, Repair, & Installation, Residential & Commercial Overhead Garage Doors & Openers.