Alexander Michael Cabinetry

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

General Remodeling

Additional email - alexander-michael@att.net....

Small Family owned Paint Company

Interior and exterior painting experts. Capable of handling projects as small as a front door and as large as entire condo communities. Extremely proficient at cabinet painting. Call or email us to get a quote.

Cabinetworks is celebrating their 50th year in serving homeowners, and their kitchens, in central Ohio. Family owned and operated since 1969, we are your kitchen remodeling experts. We offer cabinet refacing, new cabinets, counter-tops, and tile backsplashes to make your dream kitchen a reality. We are committed to excellence and have built an established reputation amongst our clients. Our primary business, coming from referrals, is a direct result and speaks to the team we have comprised of true craftsmen in their respective fields. We offer the highest quality materials for the most cost-effective prices in the industry. If you are looking for traditional values, modern looks, and exceptional quality, you’ve come to the right place.

03/27/2013

He did not meet any deadlines agreed upon and the work he did do was poor quality. I am out $12,000 with a gutted kitchen, no custom cabinets, gutted bathroom and a basement that was suppose to be water proof that still has water issues. I terminated his services.

Description of Work
Ed Macioce came out right away when he heard I needed my remodel my kitchen, bathroom and grind my basement floors including water proofing.

Category remodeling

Cabinet making, refacing & restoration.