Air Supply

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2001

2784 Winchester Pk

Columbus, OH 43232

No subs. Since 1984, Air Supply has been taking care of Central Ohio's comfort needs. With Service You Can Count On, your friends and neighbors have depended on us for all their indoor air quality needs. Whether it be for routine repair or maintenance, new equipment, or our duct cleaning service-

01/30/2019

Scott H.

I called in Friday morning with no heat and they were out by one. Got it working and had to order a part. Scheduled for Wednesday morning and showed up at 8:15 am and were done in 20 minutes. Everyone I dealt with was professional and very friendly. Very happy with service especially with record low temperatures.

Description of Work
Furnace issue: replaced OEM Inducer motor

01/05/2019

Nicole E.

I was told by another company that I needed a replacement part on my whose-house humidifier and that, at the cost the replacement part would be, I should just purchase a new humidifier. I obtained quotes from several companies for a new humidifier and decided to use Air Supply. When I scheduled the appointment, they could only give me a timeframe of several hours but agreed to make mine the last appointment, as I had requested, and to call me 45 minutes prior to the technician's arrival so I would have enough time to get home from work. After looking at my unit, the technician suggested that I didn't need a new unit and that a replacement of the solenoid valve would be more cost-effective. He attempted to just repair the part to save me even more money, but that was unsuccessful. I agreed to go with his recommendation of replacing the valve versus buying a new unit, so I made another appointment with the same accommodations I had the first time. He replaced the valve and the feeder tube efficiently and instructed me how to use the unit, as it had been several years since it had last been operated. He also relocated the humidistat so it would give work more effectively. He was patient and professional.

Description of Work
Repair whole-house humidifier

12/07/2018

ERIN D.

Although my mini-split was less than 7 years old, Lennox no longer offered the replacement part that was required to fix the leak in my unit. Angie negotiated with Lennox to obtain a new unit, free of charge. Angie and the Air Supply team continue to go above and beyond in the area of service and customer experience. This is why I have used them for service and annual maintenance for the past 12 years. The technicians are knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional. The office staff is friendly and easy to work with. They take the time to explain the issue and answer questions, and I always feel like they have my best interest in mind. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
A mini-split that the company installed a few years ago developed a leak that required the unit to be replaced.

05/16/2018

Joseph H.

It was installed in a timely manner and passed inspections

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

01/24/2018

Sam G.

My furnace went out in the middle of the night on a Sunday, before a Monday federal holiday. I spent that day trying to troubleshoot the issue myself. The furnace was under warranty, and I knew my warranty company wasn't open that day. I figured out that the inducer motor on the furnace needed to be replaced. That part for my furnace retails for $300-$330. My warranty company instructed me to hire my own contractor off of Angie's List, and I would then be reimbursed. I chose Air Supply because they were at the top of the list, had an "A" grade, and had a lot of good reviews. They were also not too far away. I called in for service and explained my situation. The earliest they could come out was the next day, and I was okay with that. I gave the office staff the make and model of my furnace, and explained the repair/part needed. I called the next day to confirm my appointment, and reminded the rep of my make/model/issue/part. I wanted confirmation that they had that information, and that the serviceman would be prepared to actually fix the furnace when he showed up; not just look at it and require parts to be ordered for a return trip. She confirmed all of my information and stated that my issue/part was "common", and that the service techs carried those on their trucks. The service tech arrived with no knowledge of my issue OR the part. The office didn't inform him of anything other than my name and address, and he didn't have the part. In fact, he stated that inducer motors are NOT common; they are very specific to individual furnaces, and he had no idea why I was told otherwise. He called in immediately to talk to the office rep about the misinformation and asked her to order the part from their supplier. I overheard her tell him that they would have to come back the next day (Thursday), Friday at the latest. I voiced my displeasure at being misinformed/lied to, and the fact that I had to pay a $95 service call for him to spend fifteen minutes putting lubricating oil on a spindle. He assured me that I wouldn't have to pay the service call fee for the return trip -- just for the part and his labor, which he stated would take less than thirty minutes. The office rep called me the next morning to get authorization to order the part. I asked her how much money we were talking about for the repair, and she replied, "the motor will be $456 and labor would be $22.50 per quarter hour." I was in disbelief at the cost. I asked why she quoted a price that was $150 more than the already marked-up retail price of $300 it goes for. I declined their service, expecting to just fix it myself. She called back a little while later and left me a voicemail to tell me that she "got permission from their warehouse to sell the motor at a discounted price of $346. Considering I had already spent $95 for basically nothing, and I would be reimbursed, I reluctantly accepted. The serviceman showed up the next day as expected, and spent about fifteen minutes to swap out the inducer motor. As I was looking over his invoice, I noticed he charged me $90 for labor. I questioned that charge, and he explained that I was being charged from the "time the call was initiated" (they called me 30 minutes ahead of arrival to make sure I would be home), and the 20 minutes he wrote down for labor (which I am certain was closer to fifteen minutes) he rounded up to 30 minutes. So, when it was all said and done, I paid $531 and change for a job that, had it not been a warranty issue, I would have done myself for $300. And, had they come prepared on the first day as I was assured would happen, I should have only been charged $441 ($95 service call + $346 part). Had I not stood my ground on their original quoted price, the final bill would have been over $630! Needless to say, I am NOT a satisfied customer. I firmly believe they were taking advantage of my situation and the fact that it was a warranty repair. They did EXACTLY what was needed to maximize their profits in my situation. Yes, they were pleasant to talk to and professional with regard to their interactions, but the same could be said about a con-artist who smiles and is charismatic as he picks your pocket.

Description of Work
The inducer motor on my furnace went out. I had them replace it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

While we have apologized for the mix up several times our dispatch notes indicated the client called in for service and a "motor" failure not an inducer motor. While we do carry universal blower motors on our truck stock the combustion/induced draft motors are OEM. The technician was able to get the clients furnace heating and recommended replacement. There was no obligation for the client to purchase the replacement motor from us as he could wait and schedule through his warranty/insurance company since he once again had heat.

11/09/2017

KATHY P.

The water issue was determined to be caused by another issue so no work was needed. We found them to be responsive and professional.

Description of Work
We asked for an estimate on replacing the A/C line due to some water damage we believed to be coming from that line.

08/23/2017

LAUREL & RALPH D.

We've used them for years. They don't ever have any coupons. It's pretty much a steady price the $80, it's okay. I don't often go by price because I go with a company that I know will come and that I've used before. I'd use them again; I have used them for years.

Description of Work
It was just a tune-up.

08/21/2017

Sheryl C.

Excellent. The representative was thorough, gave more than one option, including a temporary solution and a long-term more costly solution.

Description of Work
Fix air conditioning

08/17/2017

ALESA M.

Excellent service. Nate went right to work. He dismantled the top portion of the furnace and discovered debris. He cleaned the debris thoroughly and my furnace works! Thank you!

Description of Work
Furnace was leaking.

08/04/2017

Gloria B.

I was hearing a popping sound and he drained the tank. A week or so later it started knocking a little bit again so they had recommended that I put this part in there that would have cost me about $199 to keep it from doing that. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Purchased a water heater two years ago. and they installed it.

Category water heater repair

07/20/2017

Joseph T.

Great people to work with. Replacement was done in one day. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner

07/07/2017

David T.

The work went smoothly and all was cleaned up when completed. The tech even did a few other things over and above at no charge.

Description of Work
I needed the inside coil replaced for my AC.

06/21/2017

Claudia C.

I have used them over 15+ years, not even sure I hired them thru you. But they have always been and still are terrific. My AC unit was put in before I bought the house (installed in 1981), and with their care and tips, it is still going strong and they never have tried to talk me into replacing it.

Description of Work
AC tuneup, freon replacement

06/09/2017

Sharrelle V.

They did a great job they are always good.He is always very responsive and they do their job well. Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced the blower on our furnace.

05/27/2017

David I.

Inspection went well. Additional service estimate came in a couple of days later than told, so had to go with another company.

Description of Work
A/C inspection

04/13/2017

Kelley Z.

Happy with the service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Had a full inspection & cleaning done on our furnace. Nothing wrong, just looking for a check up on an older system.

01/10/2017

Corrie W.

Service was great, technician repaired issue and communicated items well, would do business again

Description of Work
Verify thermostat hookup and basic system check

10/25/2016

Christine M.

They did an amazing job. I will have them back for all our inspections. They took their time. They cleaned up. They showed up on time. They explained everything to me. They just did a great job. The furnace works great and I am very happy.

Description of Work
Installed a new gas furnace.

09/26/2016

Laurie H.

They're very courteous. They're very personable. They know their business.

Description of Work
I've used Air Supply. This was the thermal roof for the heater, for the furnace.

07/08/2016

Nora M.

They come out in a reasonable amount of time. A/C works better than it ever has

Description of Work
worked on old ac

06/07/2016

Linda H.

They always do great work, and I'm even on a first-name basis with the people there. There's a service contract with our HVAC unit. They put in a new furnace and hot water heater at our hold house. The inspector that came out for the city said it was the best installation he's ever seen. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
I've been working with them for 20+ years.

04/20/2016

Brittany D.

This is one of the best experiences I have had with a company. I called the company as soon as they opened at 8am and notified them that I had a crack in the flue pipe. They were able to have someone out to my house in just a little over an hour. When Nate arrived to do the repair, to both of our surprise a bigger perforation was discovered in another pipe. Nate took the time to point everything out and explained thoroughly what repairs would need to be done. Since additional parts were needed, Angie (who I am assuming works in the office) brought over the additional parts. Angie was super nice and very friendly as well. All repairs were done in a couple hours and I couldn't have asked for better service. Unfortunately my repairs involved cutting in my drywall, but Nate took great care in his cut and seemed to care about it as if it were his own home. Air Supply will definitely be my go to company for my heating and cooling needs. Great price and friendly service. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced damaged flue vent pipes.

12/04/2015

Anthony M.

Air Supply was on time and even gave me a call that he was on his way. We have had several companies service our heat pump in the past with the same existing issues that have never gone away. This is the first company that actually listened when we voiced our concerns and described the issues we were having with our furnace/heat pump, he promptly fixed all of our concerns! Honestly, it was like a breath of fresh air to deal with someone that actually listens and wants to help. I would not hesitate in the future to call Air Supply. Great Company!!

Description of Work
Air Supply serviced my heat pump.

11/02/2015

Amy K.

The tech communicated well about arrival time, was efficient and knowledgeable, and answered all my many questions. Also very personable and professional. I'd recommend this company to others. Both the service tech and head office were easy to reach and communicate with.

Description of Work
Service furnace, as part of annual service. (as part of cost, will return in spring to service AC)

07/14/2015

BETH D.

Honest, not pressured to buy products I didn't need.

Description of Work
Tune-up my HVAC.

Water Heaters Now, Inc.

Water Heaters Now! WHN WE SPECIALIZE IN REPLACING WATER HEATERS THE SAME DAY WHILE REPAIRING WHENEVER POSSIBLE. WHN offers Rheem water heater tanks but deals in all major brands of tank style water heaters. We are also a Rinnai TANKLESS dealer. WHN is locally owned and operated. WHN has been in the water heater repair and replacement business for over 15 years. We offer free estimates usually within 15 minutes. If you order by 2 PM, your water heater will be replaced the same day. Call, text, or email for a free quote within 15 minutes.

J & J Construction and Redesign

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodels, but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. Pleas call us anytime day or night we can help you with any problem that may happen. We can be reached at call or text any time JEREMY 614-795-1850 JASON 614-816-3710. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you!

Logan A/C & Heating Services

Choose our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been voted as the top HVAC company with the Columbus Dispatch CBUS Top Picks each year since 2016. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and services the greater Columbus metro area.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales, service & installation for heating & air conditioning. Duct cleaning. Install & service indoor air quality products, humidifier & high efficiency air filtration systems. Germicidal UV light air purifiers.

Window & through the wall air conditioners nor mobile home systems.