AIM Moving Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 1997

Family Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years! AIM Moving Services (aka AIM Moving and Storage and American-Italian Moving and Storage), was established with the company vision that we will serve our customers the way we treat our own families; with Care Trust and Honesty. We thought, "What's most important to us in life?" And the answer was simple: Our Faith, Family, Homes and Possessions all require the primary and utmost care. That's our philosophy. With A+ BBB and Angie's List ratings, our customer service speaks for itself and our reputation is unparalleled. We are Columbus residents and quite simply, we are the Most Experienced, Careful, Efficient and BEST movers you will find. Period. AIM Moving Services - We Treat You Like Family!...

Innovate Home Org - Columbus Glass Block

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

08/07/2020

The service was phenomenal. They took very care of my stuff, and I had some difficulty to some of my furniture, but they maneuvered it smoothly, and they gave a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my house.

05/07/2020

Fantastic! Joe G. and his team were efficient, organized, and friendly. We've used AIM movers multiple times before, and were just as happy this time too. Would recommend them without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move/consolidate contents of two houses into one house

10/22/2018

As far as moving goes, this one was relatively painless. They did a good job from the quote to unloading, and everything arrived safely. The Entire crew was very friendly and professional while working extremely hard. This company charges by the hour, and I have no question that I got my moneys’ worth for every hour that I paid for! I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved locally from big house to smaller house

01/01/2017

They were wonderful. They only needed 2 men to move some heavy and awkward but expensive pieces out of the house. They called before they arrived, came before promised, worked carefully and cheerfully. The cost was the minimum ($405 each time) which seemed high but understandable. They had to drive there each time even though they didn't have to load the truck and drive somewhere else. I liked tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just needed a few pieces of heavy furniture moved from the house to the garage and then back into the house after the floors were refinished.

01/19/2016

It went very well. We have no damaged goods to report. Very pleasant, quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved a household from a house to an apartment.

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving & packing, storage, supplies, long distance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover