AIM Moving Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 1997

Apartments
Furniture - Sales
Delivery Service

Family Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years! AIM Moving Services (aka AIM Moving and Storage and American-Italian Moving and Storage), was established with the company vision that we will serve our customers the way we treat our own families; with Care Trust and Honesty. We thought, "What's most important to us in life?" And the answer was simple: Our Faith, Family, Homes and Possessions all require the primary and utmost care. That's our philosophy. With A+ BBB and Angie's List ratings, our customer service speaks for itself and our reputation is unparalleled. We are Columbus residents and quite simply, we are the Most Experienced, Careful, Efficient and BEST movers you will find. Period. AIM Moving Services - We Treat You Like Family!...

Cordial Maintenance & Handyman Services' L.L.C.

General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work policy to protect you even after I've left the job

Mazzarello Home Improvements

I’m Joe Mazzarello with Mazzarello Home Improvements. I’m a third generation home improvement contractor and handyman proudly serving Dublin and it’s surrounding areas. I’m dedicated to helping people and providing them with quality work for an affordable price. There’s no job too big or too small. Contact me anytime, day or night, by text, email or phone for a free estimate. I look forward to meeting you all!

Honey Do Home Improvements LLC

Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a home!

Offers by Honey Do Home Improvements LLC on Angi

08/10/2021

Annette was great in helping us set up an early morning slot even though the movers normally start at 9am. Thank you! The guys came in and were very efficient in moving everything in to the POD. I thought their charges were a little high but after the work was done I was fairly pleased with the outcome. Would hire them back for sure!

Description of Work
Loading the POD

08/07/2020

The service was phenomenal. They took very care of my stuff, and I had some difficulty to some of my furniture, but they maneuvered it smoothly, and they gave a very fair price.

Description of Work
They moved my house.

05/07/2020

Fantastic! Joe G. and his team were efficient, organized, and friendly. We've used AIM movers multiple times before, and were just as happy this time too. Would recommend them without hesitation!

Description of Work
move/consolidate contents of two houses into one house

10/22/2018

As far as moving goes, this one was relatively painless. They did a good job from the quote to unloading, and everything arrived safely. The Entire crew was very friendly and professional while working extremely hard. This company charges by the hour, and I have no question that I got my moneys’ worth for every hour that I paid for! I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved locally from big house to smaller house

01/01/2017

They were wonderful. They only needed 2 men to move some heavy and awkward but expensive pieces out of the house. They called before they arrived, came before promised, worked carefully and cheerfully. The cost was the minimum ($405 each time) which seemed high but understandable. They had to drive there each time even though they didn't have to load the truck and drive somewhere else. I liked that there was always someone in their office to answer the phone.

Description of Work
I just needed a few pieces of heavy furniture moved from the house to the garage and then back into the house after the floors were refinished.

01/19/2016

It went very well. We have no damaged goods to report. Very pleasant, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They moved a household from a house to an apartment.

09/12/2015

I was referred to AIM from a friend who also loved them. I called for an estimate, Joe arrived, looked around and gave me a great price. When I was ready to move, I called him and his team showed up. They were great. They went right to work, cataloged everything, provided some packing materials and helped pack mirrors, etc (things hard to pack and protect). loaded everything into the truck and were so nice! They were clean, polite, friendly and I refer them to everyone. They don't mess around - they get the job done.

Description of Work
AIM moved me twice and they are awesome! They loaded, boxed, and worked hard all day. They're fantastic!

02/05/2015

They were prompt, courteous, took care with our things and had a reasonable price. I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
They moved us from our home to a condo.

10/15/2014

This company was excellent. Joe responded to my inquiry for service immediately. The three men who moved us were professional, pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
In town move

09/12/2014

It wasn't a huge move, but they did an awesome job. They were fast, nice and cared for my belongings during the move. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
AIM moved me from Grandview to Merion Village.

Category moving companies

Moving & packing, storage, supplies, long distance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover