AIM Moving Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 1997

2179 E Livingston Ave

Columbus, OH 43209

Family Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years! AIM Moving Services (aka AIM Moving and Storage and American-Italian Moving and Storage), was established with the company vision that we will serve our customers the way we treat our own families; with Care Trust and Honesty. We thought, "What's most

08/10/2021

JANAK B.

Annette was great in helping us set up an early morning slot even though the movers normally start at 9am. Thank you! The guys came in and were very efficient in moving everything in to the POD. I thought their charges were a little high but after the work was done I was fairly pleased with the outcome. Would hire them back for sure!

Description of Work
Loading the POD

08/07/2020

Brad R.

The service was phenomenal. They took very care of my stuff, and I had some difficulty to some of my furniture, but they maneuvered it smoothly, and they gave a very fair price.

Description of Work
They moved my house.

05/07/2020

GREGORY L.

Fantastic! Joe G. and his team were efficient, organized, and friendly. We've used AIM movers multiple times before, and were just as happy this time too. Would recommend them without hesitation!

Description of Work
move/consolidate contents of two houses into one house

10/22/2018

Andy M.

As far as moving goes, this one was relatively painless. They did a good job from the quote to unloading, and everything arrived safely. The Entire crew was very friendly and professional while working extremely hard. This company charges by the hour, and I have no question that I got my moneys’ worth for every hour that I paid for! I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved locally from big house to smaller house

01/01/2017

Suzanne R.

They were wonderful. They only needed 2 men to move some heavy and awkward but expensive pieces out of the house. They called before they arrived, came before promised, worked carefully and cheerfully. The cost was the minimum ($405 each time) which seemed high but understandable. They had to drive there each time even though they didn't have to load the truck and drive somewhere else. I liked that there was always someone in their office to answer the phone.

Description of Work
I just needed a few pieces of heavy furniture moved from the house to the garage and then back into the house after the floors were refinished.

01/19/2016

Edward K.

It went very well. We have no damaged goods to report. Very pleasant, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They moved a household from a house to an apartment.

09/12/2015

joan M.

I was referred to AIM from a friend who also loved them. I called for an estimate, Joe arrived, looked around and gave me a great price. When I was ready to move, I called him and his team showed up. They were great. They went right to work, cataloged everything, provided some packing materials and helped pack mirrors, etc (things hard to pack and protect). loaded everything into the truck and were so nice! They were clean, polite, friendly and I refer them to everyone. They don't mess around - they get the job done.

Description of Work
AIM moved me twice and they are awesome! They loaded, boxed, and worked hard all day. They're fantastic!

02/05/2015

Ted M.

They were prompt, courteous, took care with our things and had a reasonable price. I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
They moved us from our home to a condo.

10/15/2014

Tiffany H.

This company was excellent. Joe responded to my inquiry for service immediately. The three men who moved us were professional, pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
In town move

09/12/2014

Robert Y.

It wasn't a huge move, but they did an awesome job. They were fast, nice and cared for my belongings during the move. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
AIM moved me from Grandview to Merion Village.

09/01/2014

Russell K.

I have used three moving companies for moves over the past three years. The first two were nationally known companies. AIM was by far superior! Joe's estimate was very close to accurate and was willing to stand behind it by capping the total amount that would be charged. The day before the move, he followed up to see how the packing was coming. On the day of the move he and two men arrived in a timely fashion, were friendly, and loaded all of the furniture and boxes quickly. When arriving at the house, they unloaded the boxes quickly as well and delivered them to the appropriate rooms. I would never go back to another national mover. AIM is awesome!

Description of Work
Moving my furniture from an apartment to a house.

08/18/2014

david B.

movers were outstanding. but they gave me a price that was about $400 more than the estimate, after one of the owners told me the estimate was solid. they eventually cut $200 off the final bill. I wasn't happy with the payment, but the movers were top notch.

Description of Work
they moved all of my stuff from my former residence to my new condo.

04/22/2014

Karen B.

Overall great experience. Movers arrived on time and had my belongings completely loaded onto the truck in 30 min. There was a 25 min drive to the new location. Then everything was unloaded in an hr. There is a little bit of a walk and up stairs so the new place. There was no damage to my belongings or the old apt or the new condo. The original estimate was for 2-3 hrs and the the job was done in 2 hrs. Could not have gone any better. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone I know. Hats off for a job well done!

Description of Work
Move from an 800 sq ft townhome apt to a 900 sq ft 2nd floor condo.

02/23/2014

Jodie A.

They were a little late, but did call to let us know they were going to be late, which we appreciated. Most businesses I have worked with in the past would have charged the quote even if it cost them less, so I was impressed that they did that. The move was done about an hour faster than they estimated.

Description of Work
They helped us out by taking the doors off a fridge to get it down to the basement. They came in under the quoted time and adjusted the cost accordingly, which surprised me.

Category handyman service

11/21/2013

Moxy D.

The crew leader called at 7:20 to confirm the 8:00 start time. They arrived at the same time as my husband--a punctual German--which was 10 minutes early. Much appreciated! The crew worked swiftly, carefully and courteously. Since we just moved to this high-rise building, we want to be good neighbors, and were happy that the moving crew kept the noise to a minimum down the hallway. They knew the job was for my dad, who is a paralyzed veteran of the Korean War. They do give a nice discount for veterans and the disabled too. (There's a coupon on their Angie's List page.) At the end of the job, the crew leader said that he hoped my dad was doing well. So kind! These guys are PROS and give prestige to the work of movers. If you want top-notch, high quality service from real professionals, you must use AIM! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
The crew helped my husband get a large IKEA order off of a rental truck and into a condo in a high-rise building. They also helped to load the old kitchen cabinets into our rental truck for us.

10/29/2013

Alexander H.

I had initially called over a month ahead to get estimates from multiple movers. AIM had very competitive pricing and was friendly over the phone. I booked the date with them for Saturday, October 5th. A couple weeks out, I called to inquire about their packing assistance. My wife had to have an emergency surgery so we were behind on our packing. They decided to send one of the owners out to do a site survey and give me an estimate with packing assistance and moving. We decided that we would still be able to get most of it packed, but that AIM would send three movers in stead of two to have one dedicated to packing. They were to arrive between 9 and 10am on the 5th. He also mentioned that they would be ordering a special box for our very over-sized television and made a note that they would be moving our motorcycle on the truck as well. On the fifth, the movers still had not arrived by 10:10am. I called the moving manager who did not answer. I left a message and he called me back about fifteen minutes later. He informed me that the movers had gotten re-routed due to road construction and apologized. The movers showed up around 10:30am. There were only two of them and they did not have a box for the television. They were also not aware that they needed to move a motorcycle and said that it posed a problem. They got to work immediately and did an excellent job packing the truck. They did assist packing the last few things that we had in the apartment. They wrapped the TV in blankets to protect it. At the house, they were also very efficient unloading. We have a very steep driveway and it was an unusually hot day. This did not stop them at all. They had great attitudes and did a great job. They were happy to place things wherever we asked. They also did a great job reassembling the large furniture that they had disassembled for the move. They were also very careful, I noticed one dent on a door frame upstairs, but it was the only damage to the house I noticed. When they were finished moving everything, we got on the phone with the moving manager who helped us settle up. He apologized again for the tardiness and gave us a discount on our final bill. All in all, I was very satisfied with the move. They did a great job. I feel that the communication between the owner who did the site visit and the office could have been better, but that was my only call out. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Moved us from a second story, two bedroom apartment into a four bedroom house. (We did the packing)

10/14/2013

Lewis N.

AIM Moving is a very professional, efficient and reasonable cost wise. Employees were very knowlegable of packing and protective methods to prevent any damage to furnishings being transported. Would definitely recommend and use AIM Moving again.

Description of Work
Loaded and transported all household furnishings, provided and moved wardrobe containers, and professionally protected all items with protective wrappings where necessary. Loading transport vehicle was very efficient and completed within 2 hours. Moving distance was approximately 30 miles and moving van arrived at new location and unloaded, with precise placement of furniture, and setup of beds and dressers, mirrors per our instructions.

09/27/2013

JODY U.

It went excellent. They were polite, punctual, and respective of my furniture.

Description of Work
They moved me.

09/23/2013

scott T.

They were available last minute, worked with our schedule and extenuating circumstances, and were very professional. No broken items so far (we are still unpacking) and no damage done to our house. They made the stress of this move much more managable. While we hope we won't need their services again any time soon, we would rehire them in a heartbeat. Thanks!

Description of Work
They moved our 2000+sf 4br house, held all the items on one of their trucks for 9 days while we waited to gain possession of our new home, and unpacked us.

09/09/2013

GREGORY L.

Fantastic in every way. The entire moving process was efficient and seamless. I have moved several times over the years, and have never experienced anyone as smooth and efficient as these guys. They really know what they’re doing, and have it down to a science. Incredible attention to detail, taking great care in moving each item/loading the truck. Moving is often stressful, but these guys took all the worry out of it. A truly positive experience – thank you!

Description of Work
Apartment/house moving.

09/06/2013

Randy K.

They were extremely professional and accommodating. They were on-time. We had received a couple different estimates and their prices were reasonable. The reason I say they were accommodating is because they took the time to move small items and unbox items. I would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
They helped us move. They moved the contents of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two common areas, kitchen and a storage basement. We moved from an 1,100 square foot home to about a 2,400 square foot home. The process took about 5 hours.

09/05/2013

Brian T.

It took a lot longer than quoted and not all items were placed on the truck for moving. They did inform us that there were a few items left behind, but it took us 2 more trips to get the remaining items moved on our own time. This was not expected at all.

Description of Work
Majority of boxes were pre-packed by ourselves with a few hanging items & miscellaneous packed per movers. Moved approximately a little less than 20 miles from Grandview, OH to Blacklick, OH.

07/31/2013

Angela L.

Joe and his entire crew were fabulous and made our move so easy. They showed up on time and packed our house with efficiency and care. The day of the move was one of the hotter days of the summer and our new home had a broken air conditioner but the team worked so hard to get us in the house and never complained. The next day they came back to unpack us and again, the house was very hot, but they went above and beyond while unpacking everything and really helped us get our new home set up. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again if we move in the future. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team!

Description of Work
We used them for packing, moving and unpacking.

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

06/20/2012

Adam S.

I have used them twice, they were reasonably priced, they were courteous and efficient.Now that I think about it I think I have used the three times and my mom has used them. I am very conformable with them. I have been pleased with their services.

Description of Work
I used Aim Moving and Storage Columbus to move me from one home to another. They charge an hourly rate based on the people in the truck.

10/30/2011

CHAD P.

Frank and his crew did a superb job. With four men, they had all of our items packed within 2.5 hours with no broken items. They asked all the right questions to make sure everything was packed and moved with care. The final cost ended up being much less than the price we were initially quoted. I highly recommend AIM and would definitely use them again for any futures moving needs.

Description of Work
Complete in-town move of four bedroom house.

Bethel Maintenance & Service

I have been in the repair business for 3 years. I own a small repair company, my specialty is Drywall, painting, flooring and attic insulation.

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 28 years and we have completed over 160,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Many of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc

Mr. Mover is a licensed and insured moving company, serving Central Ohio for over 35 years. We, at Mr. Mover, are a long-standing, reliable company that fulfills residential and commercial, local and long distance moving needs for customers like you every day. Our insured, trained employees provide expert packing and shipping, and we provide an outstanding secure storage facility. Full-Time employees. No subcontractors. Charges by the hour. Travel charges apply. Hours listed are office hours, moves 6 days per week. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. License: PUCO #140332-G, DOT #961938, MC # 410383-C. . Services all of the United States. Part of the National Moving Network. We offer 5% military discounts for active as well as retired personnel. We also offer 5% senior discounts.

Offers by Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc on Angi

Apartments
    Furniture - Sales
    Delivery Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Moving & packing, storage, supplies, long distance.