Agriesti Remodeling

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 1997

Family owned & operated. No travel fees for local area jobs....

Corps 1 Home Services

Corps 1 Home Services

Corps 1 Home Services was founded on the principle of “There’s a way to do it better”. Cutting corners is not an option and doing something the right way or learning a better way is easier than not. All of our contractors and technicians have over 100 years of combined industry experience & knowledge. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in asphalt shingles (we do not offer metal, slate or wood shake roofing). We are proud to say that we are a CertainTeed Certified installer. All roofs come with a 50 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty & a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! From the beginning to the end of your project a Corps 1 Home Services representative will assess your need and assure that your project is completed according to your satisfaction. One of our project managers would be delighted to meet with you for a free roof inspection.

01/11/2017

Their wonderful their very thorough their really good. Well they were thorough, professional, on time cleaned up, I could not say enough positive things about them I was very happy with them and the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling two bathroom. They repair drains and all kinds of stuff in the cross space and also they did a lot of work in the attic, they had to totally tear out the one bathroom they had to take it apart and start over.

CATEGORY home remodeling

08/18/2014

We love working with this company. They are craftsmen, perfectionists and are honest, friendly, and do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled a lower lever space, built a bedroom and closet, and painted

CATEGORY remodeling

01/07/2013

it always goes well.. I have never had any problems..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cannot say enough about this family ...I have had them do so many projects for me in the last 30 years and so when we bought our new place I had them come in and do their magic. they are so tuned into detail and they are truely artists in everything they do. We bought a place that was 85% done to our liking and they did all the things I needed to bring it up to 100% before we moved in ...and believe me there was a long list of details I wanted done...I made a list from painting, carpentry work ...ligthing ,fans..closet shelving redos to fit my taste..plumbing...you name it they do it . They come when they say they will..they work all day and I totally trust them...Yes they may be a tad more in price but whether it is redoing skylights so they wont leak or putting windows in ...they do it right and if they think something wont work ..they will tell you... they dont play loud music , they dont smoke , they clean up everything everyday and they are fun to be around...and I will gladly have them for future projects as they come up.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/04/2012

I started looking for contractors in early 2012 to make upgrades/remodel. After seven contractors came out to my house and was only able to obtain 1 estimate(which I was willing to sign, contractor never showed up after our scheduled appoinment). I set up an account through Angie's List and found Agriesti Remodeling. Within 5 days they inspected the property, provided me with an accurate estimate,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen/bath remodel, flooring in downstairs, and sliding glass doors.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/09/2012

I've used Agriesti Remodeling before and appreciate their efficiency, dependability, and quality work. I scheduled an estimate, they arrived on schedule. We discussed options for repairs versus replacement, materials to be matched, requirements for proper installation of shutoffs etc. They had many ideas and were helpful. They provided a very reasonable written estimate the next day. In a couple d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of a long list of repairs to prepare a house to go on the market. Did an excellent job on every one. Very fast and professional. Took care of all construction dust and debri and left everything very clean. Made good suggestions for smart cost effective repairs, but everything was completed as if I were going to live there. Repaired outside masonry post and carefully matched the existing brick, installed 9 steel beams in the basement and I've received numerous comments on the skill that they were installed (And, they notched all the shelving to fit), smoothed and primed plaster ceiling to look new (a ceiling that had been carelessly repaired by a different contractor), rebuilt faucets, removed toilet & sink to replace subfloor in a half bath and installed laminate perfectly matched to the existing floor with 12 year old pergo, fixed electric box installed improperly and found an outlet cover style that seemed impossible to find, replaced bathroom exhaust fan parts as necessary, saving money from replacing entire unit, replaced broken window glass, installed gutter to drain connectors neglected by roofing/gutter installer, installed a dishwasher.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, General Remodeling, Basements & Basement Finishing, Doors, Patio Doors, Windows, Window Replacement, Tile, Linoleum, Engineered Wood Floors, Cabinet Installation, Skylights, Sun Tunnels, Tub Surrounds, Cultured Marble, Countertops, Entertainment Centers, Drop Ceilings, Textured Ceilings, Drywall, Carpentry Work