Affordable Gutter Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2011

Welcome to Affordable Gutter Cleaning! I am Damond Bluntschly, the owner of the premier gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation company in Columbus, Ohio. As a young man of 17, I began cleaning gutters, and have not stopped since then! Currently I am 34 years old, with a wife and 3 children of my own. I am happy to be the local guy who provides very personable, expert, and of course affordable service and regular maintenance to gutters and gutter guards all over Franklin and Delaware counties in Central Ohio. As a standard we offer gutter cleaning, gutter re-sealing, roof clean-off, and cleaning of underground drains. We also perform repair and maintenance of your complete gutter, downspout and underground drain system. I am also certified as a Leaf Relief installer. Our ultimate goal is to prevent water damage to your home. ALL of our work is guaranteed by me personally. Affordable Gutter Cleaning cares about quality of work! We do the job right the first time, and we never leave a mess or debris on the ground. Also, as an added bonus, Estimates are ALWAYS free! I look forward to earning your business and working for you and your family!...

We specialize in exterior sewer drains,waterline replacements and camera service.

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

03/13/2021

Top notch service and pricing. Desmond and his assistant was amazing to work with, he was upfront and honest, while also going the extra effort to explain each step and how to correct a mess the builder created when building home. I would hire him and recommend in a heart beat

Description of Work
Underground drainage piping system

Category drain pipe

03/23/2020

It was a good experience. They were honest about the gutter and told me it was my roof, that needed repair. They were very knowledgeable but a little pricey. But would hire them again..

Description of Work
repair gutters

Category gutter repair

09/20/2017

It went really well. They're very good; as their name goes, they're affordable. They're prompt, they work hard and stay until the job is done correctly, they clean up after themselves. We've used them for a few years now and we've always been happy with the quality workmanship they provide. We would certainly recommend them to others. They pulled up all the sod from our drainage and replaced the p...

Description of Work
drain and downspout cleaning

Category gutter repair

05/06/2015

They found a spout that was clogged. It went not as smoothly as I would have liked. They left heavy tools and I have children so it made me leery. A few weeks later I called back that one was not draining well. I have had three call backs and I feel the problem isn't resolved. I didn't like there unresponsiveness.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, repair and replacement. They cleaned the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

07/30/2014

They did really well and the downspout. I was very pleased. They were really busy which caused them to be late, but other than that the job they did was good.

Description of Work
The company cleaned my gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Gutter Cleaning, Repairs, New Seamless Gutters, Gutter Cover(Guards) Installation, Underground Drain Cleaning, Repair and New Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing