Adam U Gibson DMD LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2008

5109 West Broad St # 301

Columbus, OH 43228

At Gibson Dental we want you to have a strong, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime. Dr. Gibson continues the tradition of excellence started by Dr. Gary Warren in 1976 by providing Columbus-area families with quality, dependable dental care in a relaxing environment. Patients appreciate our

08/28/2014

Marcus W.

very pleasant experience! the office had a nice ambiance & the entire staff I encountered were both professional & friendly

Description of Work
6-month cleaning & check up

08/27/2014

Joshua B.

No matter what the situation, Dr. Gibson is always respectful and informative.

Description of Work
Cavities filled (3)

03/12/2014

Leslie D.

Description of Work
Cleaning.

12/30/2013

Carissa H.

Dr. Gibson and his staff were one of the friendliest I have ever experienced from any denist or doctor related visit I have had. They were not only friendly but very informative. They continually kept me updated on what they were looking for while going through my examination. Also, their use of technology allowed me to see what they see so I can better prevent poor dental health in the future. It was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend this dentist and his staff to anyone.

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment because of tooth pain that I thought was a cavity. The holidays made it a little difficult to get in, but the dentist gave me their first available appointment, first thing on Monday morning after Thanksgiving. After an examination, the dentist determined it wasn't a cavity but receding gumline. I went back the next week for a scheduled cleaning, as well.

12/09/2013

ANNETTE P.

I fell and knocked my tooth out of socket on a sunday mowing and Dr. Gibson came in to try and save it. It has been a few months and I have had more work done. His office has been amazing and hads always worried about the outcome and to make it as easy for me as possible. i will never go anyplace else. They have been GREAT from start to finish.

Description of Work
Tried to put tooth back in socket, follow up 3 visits. Root canal tooth died, crown fitting, put crown on, dr didn't like fit or color had to redo, color and fit final visit.

02/01/2013

WILLIAM B.

It went very well. I was a new patient. Signing in was very simple. Computer input was quick. Everyone was extremely nice. Hygenist was very personable and gentle. The cleaning did not seem as thorough as my past cleanings at the office of my retired dentist (maybe because it was so gentle), but overall it was fine. My teeth certainly felt clean. Dr. Gibson inspected my teeth and showed me possible problems on a screen/monitor. He was very thorough. I brought the chart and my most recent X-Ray from my retired dentist and was complimented for that. The receptionist voted me 'Patient of the Year'. They were going to notify me by email when insurance feedback came in for future work. Again, overall I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Introduction/new patient. Cleaning. X-Rays. Dentist inspection.

10/19/2012

Jacque & Rich H.

The dentist is very thorough and he takes a great deal of time to explain exactly what's going on. He is very professional. He is a very caring individual. He knows everyone by name, not by looking at your chart. We've had instances where they have been emergencies and he has gotten us in like a shot. He is out of network so it costs us more money.

Description of Work
My husband used Warren Gibson Dental for a checkup and to discuss future dental work.

05/24/2012

I'm very pleased with him. His practice is called Warren Gibson Dental. Everything was excellent. He is friendly, professional and he has much than it can be for a dentist. He is relatively pain free.

Description of Work
Dr. Gibson is my dentist.

02/08/2012

GLORIA J A.

12/29/2011

eddie H.

If I have any complaint to make about this dentist it is that you have to pay on each and every visit. I think I should have the option of paying within 30 days. I am very happy with them and can't see enough good about them. He always explains everything in detail and takes pain to help me completely understand what he is talking about. They are flexible schedule-wise and work with me to get in when necessary. The office staff is very friendly and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Warren Gibson Dental checked some past dental work I had done and made an impression for a partial plate.

Category dentists, dentures

05/11/2011

He does good quality work. One of the reasons why I changed to him from my previous dentist is because my previous dentist never explained to me about the treatment I had. The quality of work was sad before and they never told me about the cost of anything. Dr. Gibson does all of this. He tells me about the possibilities. He tells me what’s going on before he does anything. He tells me what my expectation should be. He always does verification so that I know what it is going to cost. I never have had to go back following the treatment I have had. The quality of the work is excellent. If there is a problem, they tell me in advance and explain why. They are very responsive and caring. Their bedside manner is really good and the staff is excellent. I don’t have to wait very long there and the office is very comfortable.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Gibson at Warren Gibson Dental for general dentistry.

08/18/2010

Jacque & Rich H.

Overall my interaction with them went good. They are expensive. They are very available. The doctors give their home phone numbers and also meet you on weekends.

Description of Work
I went to Warren Gibson Dental in June for a bridge.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

01/25/2010

Dr Gibson is excellent and very attentive. The Dental hygienist and assistants also do very well. If not for them I surely would not go there because I have not quite got the billing department down as it would seem the only care about billing you immediately or even for procedures to come in 6 months, billed 6 months ahead.

Description of Work
I had tooth pulled, teeth cleaning and a few other minor procedures.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Denture Labs
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

General dentistry including periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planning, x-rays and hygiene fillings, root canals and extractions, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, plus mini dental implants, oral surgery & cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening, veneers & TMJ.